EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

ur the only one saying i have to chose. and dont remove mecha from the voting.

its merc who remove it not me as u can see below...and beside mecha posted it ryt? which u said he not using forum acct  :facepalm: 

These are some of the people who want to join, not sure if I forgot anyone.

People who have been rejected: Achilless, we don't accept arena twinks. Ciriloo, some members don't trust him/he joined BRS already. Legijonas, Don't trust him, too much. Mr. " the best " Become. And I think Mecha doesn't want to join anymore.

- Phatwick

- Evalynn

- Iroguex

- Rapikill

- Julio's wife? xd

- Ozeaispr ( something like that )

Vote yes or no and give your opinions, if you're unsure just give your opinion on the person.

If I missed anyone then please tel me.

And to other people who want to join, when we say " Post on forum " we don't mean post " Inv me abc plz "  :facepalm:

Tell us everything, why you want to join, who are you, maybe your amp too and if you're a female or not your gender so we know if we should call you sir or sis, etc.

If you just post inv me abc then no one will even vote for you, meaning you're out.

its merc who remove it not me as u can see below...and beside mecha posted it ryt? which u said he not using forum acct  :facepalm:

the part about removing him from the voting pool was meant for all not for u in particular.

and he wasnt using, thats why i posted on his behalf  :facepalm:

the part about removing him from the voting pool was meant for all not for u in particular.

and he wasnt using, thats why i posted on his behalf  :facepalm:

meant for all quote on my post  :wacko: :facepalm:  yeah wasnt using :facepalm:

- Mecha - yes, few will benefit a guild like this guy. Really support this guy.

- Phatwick - yes

- Evalynn - insufficient knowledge, can't vote.

- Iroguex - I trust merc and will give him a chance

- Rapikill - insufficient knowledge, can't vote.

- Julio's wife - family is always in, yes.

- Ozeaispr ( something like that ) - insufficient knowledge, can't vote

- Mecha - "yes, few will benefit a guild like this guy. Really support this guy." (took bloody's sentence cause its perfect in my opinion)

- Phatwick - yes, any fof member is a good guy for sure

- Evalynn - undecided, dont know her at all

- Iroguex - yes, shy recomending is enough for me

- Rapikill - yes, always been a cool guy to chat with, if hes willing to work hard nad help us i'd welcome him

- Julio's wife - it's julio's wife so doesnt even need voting  ;D  she's in already

- Ozeaispr ( something like that ) -  all i know is that he is brasilian, dont know if hes nice or not, so ill stay undecided for now

meant for all quote on my post  :wacko: :facepalm:  yeah wasnt using :facepalm:

yes, the first part was for you, the seoond was for all  ;D  sorry if i mixed them all (you included) in same post.

and mecha told me he wasnt using so i offered to post on his behalf since it had to be on forum. then later i told him to check out the votes cause he didnt think people would want him, thats why he came and probably posted that because he saw people questioning about the 35 ppl limit. he still wants to join us. i told him i'd keep him posted on the outcome

- Mecha - clear yes, know him from old days. A good and helpfull guy that likes Alcohol ;D - Phatwick - dont know him- Evalynn - yes ( give her a chance ) i talked a bit with her. Shes mad about AoA Style- Iroguex - Yes ( talked a bit, seems nice )- Rapikill - dont know- Julio's wife - GTFI - Ozeaispr ( something like that ) - met him often in arena but dont know him - no

thanks abc fo still including me in the voting poll.... and for those guys who dont know me ill try my best and pm u guys so can know me better........ thx guys cheers :D

Everyone who isn't in the Whatsapp group

please install Whatsapp on your mobile and pm any member who has one your number and then they'll tell Shyleen to add you to group or you can contact Shyleen directly, she is the group admin so she's the only one who can invite people.

For people who dunno what Whatsapp is, it's a mobile messenger, free but requires internet access, it has group chats aswell so that will be where we will communicate with each other when we are off ingame.

I'll really need you all to have it by Friday cause I'll need to contact everyone and know when they are on or off.

That goes for Ciamiau, Lonequeen, Michelle and Cindy. I think they are the only one who don't have it anyway, including Juan, Spacehog and Catalonia.

And also everyone, try to be active in Whatsapp, if you're busy then tell me, this will be at Friday though until Sunday.

actually I dont have internet and ofc whatsap dont run on my phone without it  xd this month when my boss pay me maybe this week idk  I contrate a internet phone line cheap and back to game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon I hope if I meet a great and cheap phone company xD

anyway when I retun I gonna play only a few hours for day because , school , mountain bike at afternoons xD and for save my speed only 1 gb for month seems can be 20 day using it without stop idk well  ;D

- Mecha - Yeah, know him a while, he's shown to me how much of a good guy he really is, and if Ricardo says he's hardworking then thats another reason why he should be in already.

- Phatwick - Yes to this cray dood i know

- Evalynn - I havent talked with him/her/it, no knowledge, no vote yet

- Iroguex - Same as Evalynn

- Rapikill - Yes to him, know him a while now, a year or so, he really can be hardworking when he or others aim high.

- Julio's wife - Welcome in XD

- Ozeaispr - ITS OZEIASPR. FFS. And same as Iroguex/Evalynn

- Mecha - YES - tatoos

- Phatwick - NO - idk him

- Evalynn - YES - girl

- Iroguex - NO - idk him

- Rapikill - YES if we are recruting a bunch of ppl, if the places are restricted to 2-3 chars then I prefer the others

- Julio's wife -YES - Julio's wife

- Ozeaispr - NO - idk him, hes good in arena but that's all

- Mecha - Yes

- Phatwick - NO - idk him

- Evalynn - NO- Idk her

- Iroguex - NO - idk him

- Rapikill - IDK him

- Julio's wife -YES - Julio's wife

- Ozeaispr - No Idk him

- Mecha - NO - idk him yet

- Phatwick - NO - idk him yet

- Evalynn - YES - a great sis! Kind and a silence player in the game. If u know her u will see it.. She's always been there for me..

- Iroguex - YES - talked a bit, seems a nice player

- Rapikill - NO - idk him yet

- Julio's wife -YES -  cuz family

- Ozeaispr - NO - idk him yet

- Mecha - Yeah, know him a while, he's shown to me how much of a good guy he really is, and if Ricardo says he's hardworking then thats another reason why he should be in already.

- Evalynn - I havent talked with him/her/it, no knowledge, no vote yet

lol wtf him/her/ it

first of all evalynn is human and a female so say her

:facepalm:

- Mecha - Yes, very friendly and hardworking (he leveled up so many characters that i think he really is  ;D  )

- Phatwick -  Idk him well

- Evalynn -  Yes, i talked with her and she is very friendly  :good:

- Iroguex - No. Idk him

- Rapikill - Yes though i don't know him well, i heard good of him

- Julio's wife - Yes. No need to explain

- Ozeaispr - No. Idk him

lol wtf him/her/ it

first of all evalynn is human and a female so say her

:facepalm:

So what if i call her an animal or an object- hence It? He/she/it was a Guild Point machine to Hassn, so are you, so is everyone in Hassns eyes. I only saw her as that, that time, so i follow from the past. Unless it shows otherwise, i wont change it. You are merely an "it" to me too. You're powerless here. Go back to sucking off people.

Prove me wrong with a valid point and i'll tip my hat to you.

Else get the duck off.

i kinkakux aka skeleton king wishes to apply to number one guild ABC.  if accepted me and my skeleton minion will always be on your side 110 percent. if you want accept my request pm me in game.  if you respond in forum it will take me and my minions a few days to reach the forums.

~human once skeleton forever

Huehuehue, I have an even bigger plan huehuehuehueuheuhe just wait, just

WAIT HUEHAUEHAUHEUAHEU

IK kick old members (ladies) replace with new  :aggressive:  gay gay gay

Just what the...

yeah lexi... torture him  ;D

No wtf, not even close.

Kick girls? Who would do such a thing?

u will  :aggressive:

yeah lexi... torture him  ;D

u will  :aggressive:

Not about that.

Nevermind, its just me on this one, won't go further. Im sorry, my bad.