EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Average resilience of most players is 18% so you gotta keep your crit above that.

If you're doing good with your defensive stats then don't give it up for Resilience.

My rogue uses 14% resilience to keep a good offensive and defensive stat.

Only casters should focus on it, cause its what makes them lose and win against each other.

You're set seems good but you should try and gain more crit, I'd say 22%.

But you can sacrifice your dodge to get around 24%+. Depends on what you prefer.

My last 1h set used 22% crit, but with so many 20%+ resi casters and a broad majority of players playing casters I felt like it doenst make much of a diffrence, I cant count on it happening even once per fight like a 30%+ rouge/lock/ranger can. So in this build i focused more on making sure that as many hits land as possible. Again its lower then 2h builds but 17% acc is quiet high combo:ed with 10% parry/block. Double up for acc to since shitty exhale can be dodged.

A low 14% resi stings my eyes more then a 17% crit. Honestly its not going to happen in arena anyway lol. And like you said merc, i can sacrifice block/dodge to push resi/crit - however i guess only trying it can determine if theirs any benefit to either. Another problem is stats like dodge/block that need in the moment luck, even if you of course can say its a avrage procentage chance that in the end always goes towards your value in infinity.

PS - in this new build ive used acc on amulet over crit stat enchant.

One other build would be like this

Crit 19.5

Dodge 18.8

Acc 15.1

Resi 17

Atk Spd 7.8

Pene 4.1

Parry 10.1

Block 10.4

In this set i can change +/- 2% between block and acc - But crit is still under 20%

Well you should focus on what you prefer.

In my opinion, melee classes and rangers should have above 24% crit since it's possible for them to gain more with a balanced resilience unlike casters.

I don't really know about the equips of shield users but I'd say bring that Block and Parry down to around 5% and focus more on getting a good crit and balanced accuracy and resilience. But it's kinda hard if you wanna maintain your dodge.

If you want defensive stats and high accuracy then forget crit, if you can't get it above 18% then just ignore it and sacrifice it for other stats.

Get around 18% resilience and sacrifice all your crit for other stats.

well one paradox is, i cant really sacrifice crit and build resi - all resi gear more less have crit (not all of course).

And i know your motto merc, just stick some low parry in there just for the chance of it to remove that ham and i did that on shaman too. But if im going to go shield and want it to work more then just once in awhile, I should more or less be able to assume 1/2 hams will be intercepted. And with 10%/12% i could pretty much expect it to intercept 1/2 hams. Though i see your point going low def stats at 5% ish, to open for better resi and crit.

I agree that my resi is low, but its hard to combo resi with def stats, cause no arena gear except shield and blade have those.

How i look at it is this (not confirmed) - to up accuracy from 10% to 17% should increase my avrage hit rate by 70% more likely to land a hit instead of opponent dodging and therefore do alot better dmg. And to only hit one hit instead opponent dodge will in total dmg count add as much as a crit from me but an extra dodge from the opponent. And even with a 22% crit you have a depressing 4% crit rate on a avrage player, i belive on avrage you should make up the dmg fast by minimizing dodges from the opponent, instead of hoping for that one crit per fight. The only downside is that you wont get that overwhelming crit that can bring a opponent to his knees (though its not like a 1h crit is heavy). Eitherway that was my idea around the change, but ill haft to try it out PvE and next time im with euca in arena.

And of course this is all by shielder standards, im well aware that 2h combos high crit with high acc, so this argument only really works for shielders with high def stat combo.

Stick to the basics. High damage and defense. On top of that add best accuracy for the lucky ones. I never base my stats by chance. Remember though, physical def aint gonna affect the casters and lately arena is full of those. So when I say def., I include resi. Arena set mix w kw = acc. (best for healers). Arena set mix w DD = Physical (best for melees). Arena set mix w Heroic = Health (best for locks and mages) Best of Luck my friend

hello guys, im posting on behalf of Mecha since he kinda left the forum. he wants to join our guild.

this guy comes with a personal recomendation, hes very hardworking from what i saw in FoF and a good person.  :good:

in his own words:

"strong points of mine: questing, grinding, and arena (when not lagging)

weak points: astral lab, dont have long periods of time to play interrupted, and lag often.

Im mostly in quiet mode but that doesnt mean Im not listening. I guess thats pretty much it."

please add him to voting pool  :blush:

NEW APPLICANTS                                        VOTE YES

• PHATWICKK                                        MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY
  • IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY, JUANDLCRUZ
  • ZINDIA                                                  MARIO, JULIO, SHY
  • LEGIJONAS                                          RAFAA, LIGHTR, BLOODY, LEXI, LULEEE
  • YAAAASS                                              JAY
  • XXBOYXX                                            LOVEABLE
  • ACHILLESS                                          LOVEABLE, LIGHTR
  • RAPIKILL                                                ZETHU
  • NOITAPATA
  • MECHA                                                    ZETHU, QIARA, BLOODY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, LEXI
  • BECOME

UPDATED

MERC why cant we give chance to the previous applicants make your votes...lemme know who am i going to erase on the following list above

Stick to the basics. High damage and defense. On top of that add best accuracy for the lucky ones. I never base my stats by chance. Remember though, physical def aint gonna affect the casters and lately arena is full of those. So when I say def., I include resi. Arena set mix w kw = acc. (best for healers). Arena set mix w DD = Physical (best for melees). Arena set mix w Heroic = Health (best for locks and mages) Best of Luck my friend

Thx my friend.

My 2h is pure straight forward melee PvP stats. I'm experimenting with the shielder cause I still want to be no1 unconventional shielder on the server. I know it has its retarded flaws playing shield, but I haft to over come them ;)

Hiya,

I want to join guild ABC, 20lv. Shaman,  I'm good at lab and do daily everyday, very active.  :good:  Im best :blush:

No.

hello guys, im posting on behalf of Mecha since he kinda left the forum. he wants to join our guild.

this guy comes with a personal recomendation, hes very hardworking from what i saw in FoF and a good person.  :good:

in his own words:

weak points: astral lab, dont have long periods of time to play interrupted, and lag often.

Im mostly in quiet mode but that doesnt mean Im not listening. I guess thats pretty much it."

I vote a YES, for Mecha. Great person, awesome to talk to, and im sure he'll work as hard as he can,as Ric here stated he's working hard in FoF.

I want to join guild ABC, 20lv. Shaman,  I'm good at lab and do daily everyday, very active.  :good:   [/size]Im best :blush:

BEST  :unknw:  sorry but were not in need of a BEST  :wacko:  player...so ur application has been rejected

tnx

• PHATWICKK                                        MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY
  • IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY
  • CIRILOO                                                RAFAA, BRI, JAY, BLOODY, LEXI
  • LEGIJONAS                                          RAFAA, LIGHTR, BLOODY, LEXI, LULEEE
  • YAAAASS                                              JAY
  • RAPIKILL
  • NOITAPATA
  • MECHA                                                  ZETHU
  • Опубликованное фото                                              LEO

in his own words:

Ofc YES

Sorry to take space, but regarding my concerns yesterday - ive done a quick PvE study and on avrage its better to go Accuracy then Crit if you cant combi them booth high.

Killing 3 fugly trolls 10 times and made an avrage of the out come for my new experimental set and old fortified crit set is like this -

EXP SET: Avg - 12 hits for a kill

Avg - 1 miss(es) per troll

Had the best run with a kill in 10 hits, 0 misses and only losing 200HP.

OLD SET: Avg 12.9 hits for a kill

Avg 1.8 miss(es) per troll

Had the worst run with a kill in 17hits and 5 misses.

Now i need to take the EXP SET to the arena and see if i can get a DMG score of 3000-3500 on avrage, cause thats usually what my 2h set does on avrage.

PS - Also i will put together a offense set like you mentioned merc and try out that angle too for 1h.

Xxboyxx, Legijonas, Yaaas, Ciriloo and Achilless out of list.

• IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY,ANI,SULLA
  • CIRILOO                                                RAFAA, BRI, JAY, BLOODY, LEXI
  • YAAAASS                                            JAY
  • RAPIKILL
  • NOITAPATA
  • MECHA                                                  ZETHU , RAFA , BRISIGN
  • Опубликованное фото                                              LEO

Tbh we should first reconsider those old apply in abc mecha sure skill player/old and nice guy but still ther are also alot ppl who apply before and are good friends of many ppl

• PHATWICKK                                          MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY. LOVEABLE
  • JUANDLCRUZ                                        SHY, JONNY, LEOLOCK, QIARA, LULEEE, LOVEABLE
  • IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY, LOVEABLE
UPDATED LIST

or base our last slot for d above list... as this is d old one

• PHATWICKK                                          MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY. LOVEABLE
  • JUANDLCRUZ                                        SHY, JONNY, LEOLOCK, QIARA, LULEEE, LOVEABLE
  • IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY, LOVEABLE,ANI
UPDATED LIST

or base our last slot for d above list... as this is d old one

Juand in abc

Well, 1 last slot left.

I say you guys talk and pick 3 of the best you want in guild then we will all talk together.

From now I don't know any other person besides Mecha and Phat, don't trust any of the rest, well don't know them so no shit yeah. So I'll leave it to you guys. Just pick wisely otherwise you'll be wasting one of the spot on the 3 cause I'm gonna simply reject them if it's nonsense.

The people who I said are out can be in again, though I think Ciriloo is in THEBRS already and most of us don't trust him, even if he is a good guy.

I know Legi abit, but don't even know if it's still him, don't trust him either. Too much dirt on his name. And names on his name too.

Just my opinions on some I kinda know.

Oh and we aren't accepting arena twinks, if anyone twinked their main then they can go make EU TSP.

Actually these last 2 guys are getting a lot of votes, more than in the previous polls I've seen.

We could take both of them and ♥♥♥♥ it, 35 or 36 basically no difference, would be senseless to leave out someone who the guild strongly wants because of a number that was decided quite arbitrarly.

• PHATWICKK                                  MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY
  • MECHA                                          ZETHU, QIARA, BLOODY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, LEXI, LEO, BRI, RAFA, CATALONIA
  • Опубликованное фото                                      EVERYONE

Well, 1 last slot left.

I say you guys talk and pick 3 of the best you want in guild then we will all talk together.

From now I don't know any other person besides Mecha and Phat, don't trust any of the rest, well don't know them so no shit yeah. So I'll leave it to you guys. Just pick wisely otherwise you'll be wasting one of the spot on the 3 cause I'm gonna simply reject them if it's nonsense.

The people who I said are out can be in again, though I think Ciriloo is in THEBRS already and most of us don't trust him, even if he is a good guy.

I know Legi abit, but don't even know if it's still him, don't trust him either. Too much dirt on his name. And names on his name too.

Just my opinions on some I kinda know.

Oh and we aren't accepting arena twinks, if anyone twinked their main then they can go make EU TSP.

u mean me?  ;D  dont worry, necro coming next week  :blush:

Actually these last 2 guys are getting a lot of votes, more than in the previous polls I've seen.

We could take both of them and ♥♥♥♥ it, 35 or 36 basically no difference, would be senseless to leave out someone who the guild strongly wants because of a number that was decided quite arbitrarly.

• PHATWICKK                                  MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY
  • MECHA                                          ZETHU, QIARA, BLOODY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, LEXI, LEO, BRI, RAFA, CATALONIA
  • Опубликованное фото                                      EVERYONE

agreed