EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

NEW APPLICANTS                                        VOTE YES

• PHATWICKK                                          MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY. LOVEABLE
  • JUANDLCRUZ                                        SHY, JONNY, LEOLOCK, QIARA, LULEEE, LOVEABLE
  • IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY, LOVEABLE
UPDATED LIST

or base our last slot for d above list... as this is d old one

Happy Birthday nelson and bris , better late then forget .. wish u all the best 

Happy birthday sulla

and you too tomorrow Bri

:friends:

So thats merc, night, sulla, and bri in a row :D Do we have anyone for the 26th?

im 26 this year... but gonna 27 next january

This Guild is really Crazy ... very friendly people  :drinks: :friends: ... I love this Guild Much :yahoo:

see what we do when an accident click force us to meet at arena ... wakakakakak so funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont open or u die cause laughing

73478_.jpg

This Guild is really Crazy ... very friendly people  :drinks: :friends: ... I love this Guild Much :yahoo:

see what we do when an accident click force us to meet at arena ... wakakakakak so funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont open or u die cause laughing

sooooo nice time . fire shower .. ioki so prety and sexy  wkwkwkkwkwkwkwk

• PHATWICKK                                          MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY
  • JUANDLCRUZ                                        SHY, JONNY, LEOLOCK, QIARA, LULEEE
  • IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY
  • CIRILOO                                                RAFAA, BRI, JAY, BLOODY, LEXI
  • LEGIJONAS                                            RAFAA, LIGHTR, BLOODY, LEXI, LULEEE
  • YAAAASS                                              JAY
  • XXBOYXX
  • ACHILLESS
UPDATED LIST

I vote for all.. juandlcruz, xxboyxx and achiless are very kind. Idk the others but I vote also for them ! I got a chance, I think everybody deserves a fair chance..

• PHATWICKK                                          MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY. LOVEABLE, ZETHU, SULLA
  • JUANDLCRUZ                                        SHY, JONNY, LEOLOCK, QIARA, LULEEE, LOVEABLE, SULLA
  • IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY, LOVEABLE
UPDATED LIST

Xxboyxx, Legijonas, Yaaas, Ciriloo and Achilless out of list.

following applicants out of list as per Shit...so guys make vote according to updated list

Thanks

kuri rarely kite's, he stand's there and tanks people with 216 ish heal.

yes to Phat, Juan, no to the rest.

Happy birthday, brisign.

every time when I pvped him he kited...

Hay ABC .... few months ago i posted a request to join ABC i got 3 too 4 yes votes but then it just stoped and ppl moved forward... so basically my question is will i be invited or not??? .... i have some good frnds in ABC i would really love to join.....  :drinks:

Hay ABC .... few months ago i posted a request to join ABC i got 3 too 4 yes votes but then it just stoped and ppl moved forward... so basically my question is will i be invited or not??? .... i have some good frnds in ABC i would really love to join.....  :drinks:

yes, for you  ::)

Thaplayah will be inactive and gone for a long time so I'm removing his name from the list.

Goodluck irl mate.

Now we are 34/35, if anyone has close friends who would want to join just talk with me and other members. This will probably be our last recruit for the next few months until lv4 so pick wisely.

Also, if there are others who really want to join just to support and be a part of ABC and not for the rewards and fame, just have a talk with me and we can arrange something, ofcourse you'll have to go through the same votings aswell. Just for the really committed people, doubt anyone would step up though. This is when our guild is full though, we are aiming for 35 max members.

Thaplayah will be inactive and gone for a long time so I'm removing his name from the list.

Goodluck irl mate.

Now we are 34/35, if anyone has close friends who would want to join just talk with me and other members. This will probably be our last recruit for the next few months until lv4 so pick wisely.

Also, if there are others who really want to join just to support and be a part of ABC and not for the rewards and fame, just have a talk with me and we can arrange something, ofcourse you'll have to go through the same votings aswell. Just for the really committed people, doubt anyone would step up though. This is when our guild is full though, we are aiming for 35 max members.

idc abt the rewards bro.. i wanna be abc...... its all on ur choice if u guys wanna reward me or not i wont ask for it :)  :good:

Cool, If most of the members want you in the 35th spot then you'll be getting an award atleast once every 2 tournaments ( every 2 tournaments have the same reward, so this way even if we had 60 members, all could get the award, possibility it may be a different place though, 2nd or 3rd. )

But yea, I don't want too much members...

If not then I'll be accepting 5 more people who are willing to join but will not take any awards, but ofcourse one of the top 35s can give their award to any of the 5s if they want to.

Though everyone must go through votings to make it fair.

And to everyone who keeps asking to join, it will take a maximum of 1 week to get back to you, if we don't reply then it's obvious you're out but this would likely happen to people we don't even know.

Right now we're looking for one last member so it could take time.

• PHATWICKK                                        MERC, SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, BLOODY, ANI, LEXI, JAY
  • IROUGE                                                SHY, JONNY, LIGHTR, LULEEE, JAY
  • CIRILOO                                                RAFAA, BRI, JAY, BLOODY, LEXI
  • LEGIJONAS                                          RAFAA, LIGHTR, BLOODY, LEXI, LULEEE
  • YAAAASS                                              JAY
  • XXBOYXX                                            LOVEABLE
  • ACHILLESS                                          LOVEABLE, LIGHTR
  • RAPIKILL
  • NOITAPATA
  • MECHA                                                    ZETHU
MERC why cant we give chance to the previous applicants make your votes...as who am i going to erase on the following list above

Mixing up my shield stats for PvP. Any relections regarding this new approach?

(+) 4500def to go with it.

(+) to increase resi/crit 2,5% each - i suffer 2% block/dodge each.

(+) question is how much crit matters when most ppl play 20% resi anyway.

74058_.png