EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Explorers will be the least active or people who keep switching characters in the guild, so when the slots are full you can kick them without a problem because they can always join with another one of their characters.

thats me :lol:

♥♥♥♥

Hearts. Such a loving message.

Not meant to offend or to be rude but you 2 should talk again. Might be a misunderstood or something along these lines

From what I know he was at work during that time, he message me once in whatsapp and wrote a few on group during that same time he said he was at work, he hasn't been online at whatsapp since then either, haven't seen him ingame aswell.

Only wrote about Loveable's application and that's it.

No ♥♥♥♥ing shit. I am so royally pissed off. He is such a dumb ♥♥♥♥ing asshole. ♥♥♥♥ YOU ERIK.

♥♥♥♥ing stupuid mother♥♥♥♥er...

aint love beautifull?  ;D  the more u love the more u get pissed at fails

aint love beautifull?  ;D  the more u love the more u get pissed at fails

we should stop to trying funny even it makes worse. btw i never saw odjur ingame

Nah it's ok guys..laugh about it!  :lol:  It's all fixed up. It's just complicated trying to communicate...got it cleared up now.

We're good, promise.

:blush:

we should stop to trying funny even it makes worse. btw i never saw odjur ingame

wasnt trying to make fun of them. its kinda true what i said, the closer u are to someone the madder u get at them when something doesnt go that well

72870_.jpg

You have time to post in the ♥♥♥♥ing forum but not keep your ♥♥♥♥ing promise to let me talk to the kids? wtf?

ULA is monster XD soo many hearts XD (btw hello)

welcome to ABC  Loveable . :friends:  :drinks: im so greatfull be in this guild .  never treat other as guild  point machine or wokers but all member do they best for guild couse they love this guild . welcome to our family  :good:

Ty for all the nice time in abc .... have a good time and jamie delete my name of your guild list.... i have nothing to say... that "victim" knows very good ehat she done and doesn't need to do as she dont knows why im so mad on her! Have nice time ill miss you all cya

Whoa...Don't go Allstars!!!!!

Can you work it out?

I don't yes for conflict. I don't even know her.

Ty but i wont....

Some ppl prefers her and dont want me so i dont need a guild with members which dont wants me... and they didn't know what she is done to me and talks... so im glad ill search another guild. It was a goot time and ty for good time but its enough she acts like a victims and  have a big mouth.... and have good time cya im tored enough but that the truth and if that ♥♥♥♥♥ can't tell the truth i dont need guild members which tells whole time lies but nvm im be happy to were in this guild but it makes no sense if some ppl dont wants me that makes the relationship in the guild bad so i prefer leave your guild and search another mayybe i cant find a good guild and so nice members but that the way to live we have to choose a way to be on road and sometimes you have to choose the bad way for others for don't break the good atmospheres i wish you a good time and it was a great time to be in your guild

I'm sorry to see you go but, as always, good luck! I hope you can find a nice guild.

I can't find a family like abc but well that's the way of a warrios  :) but ty for your wishes  :drinks:

Ty but i wont....

Some ppl prefers her and dont want me so i dont need a guild with members which dont wants me... and they didn't know what she is done to me and talks... so im glad ill search another guild. It was a goot time and ty for good time but its enough she acts like a victims and  have a big mouth.... and have good time cya im tored enough but that the truth and if that ♥♥♥♥♥ can't tell the truth i dont need guild members which tells whole time lies but nvm im be happy to were in this guild but it makes no sense if some ppl dont wants me that makes the relationship in the guild bad so i prefer leave your guild and search another mayybe i cant find a good guild and so nice members but that the way to live we have to choose a way to be on road and sometimes you have to choose the bad way for others for don't break the good atmospheres i wish you a good time and it was a great time to be in your guild

u left me alone :lol: even bro u still a part of our family. if someone disagree it, i can take pleasure to kill him/her .-.

u left me alone :lol: even bro u still a part of our family. if someone disagree it, i can take pleasure to kill him/her .-.

Ill never let you alone bro  :friends: you are my funny happy kidding brah  :drinks: and i love you too  ( no homo ):give_rose:

Ill never let you alone bro  :friends: you are my funny happy kidding brah  :drinks: and i love you too  ( no homo ) :give_rose:

very homo and u shouldnt leave. i dont think its a matter of you OR her. look at me and crossfit for example. u should think it over :give_rose:

very homo and u shouldnt leave. i dont think its a matter of you OR her. look at me and crossfit for example. u should think it over :give_rose:

Ty my Homo bro :friends: but .... you know we talked enough at private chat..  :give_rose:

Common Zey is this really neccesary? Everything about this was fair and so she needs a fair chance. I really gonna miss you, please come back  :sorry:

You dont know what she done to me this is neccesary yes im sad too but sometimes whe have to choose this way... I wont distubing so a nice guild ... i mean a family... i miss you all too  :'(

No one knows what it means, but it's provocative. It gets people going.

That shit Cray

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cray

:drinks:

K so I'll be making list again for awards, just pm me which character you want to get it on so I can add you to the list.

List will be on 1st page, last paragraph on my first post.

And if any member is not in the Whatsapp group and wants to join just pm me or Shyleen.

nightngail says she passes since she havent been on since she left.

For me - you can kick me from ABC if i dont come online tonight and leave myself and inv melfice (aka alicemoon). ill dontate my casket to him.

nightngail says she passes since she havent been on since she left.

For me - you can kick me from ABC if i dont come online tonight and leave myself and inv melfice (aka alicemoon). ill dontate my casket to him.

donate* :lol:

Congrats to everyone and good job

Right now we are at 33 members, 2 have left and 2 is inactive.

I want a max of 35 members, so if anyone has any close friend who wants to join just tell us before someone else takes the slot xd

Hey Phat long time no see.

Phat was one of my oldest friends here in Warspear, we met at Elf side long time ago before arena was even ingame.

Great friend and good guy.

I say yes for him.

hello :) may i join this cool clan?  :blush: i am an old friend of merc and ate shy  :blush:

literally old  :blush: jk  ;D and thanks  ;D take care all  ;D

who wudnt vote for this gay frnd of our  :lol:  yes for phattyy...but guys carefull in taking this gay to lab he is a pro ninja  :rofl: