EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

well caza has nothing to do with ABC,  funny as it is (and it is) you should post it on AoA forum thread  ;D

my original post was different,just had to change it cause i didnt read carefully ,sorry ;D

This time tomorrow night will be on a bus to Arlanda Airport. So need less to say, dont know how active she will be the next three weeks.

have a nice trip guys and enjoy  ;D

Dear guild-members of ABC,

As u all know, I am an ex-member of AoA and with some reasons I left it.

I would like to join ABC, cuz I really want a guild who cares about the person self and NOT THE CHARACTER IN THE GAME.

So I think ABC is the guild which Im looking for..

Because Im an ex-member of AoA, I think many of u dont want me in the guild. But since now I didn't have any issues with one of ABC-members. I also have some friends in ABC, who adviced me to join the guild.

So I thought about it and I talked with Shitzo and I hope I will be a member also, I just want a family and not a robot-guild.

I thank you all in advance for reading this and I'm waiting for your reply!

Greetings,

xloveablex

loveshaman

Hey guys!!!

How is everyone doing? I hope the guild is doing well and I wish you happiness and health in your real lives!

Hope to drop in here and there. Take care guys!!!! :blush:

Hey guys!!!

How is everyone doing? I hope the guild is doing well and I wish you happiness and health in your real lives!

Hope to drop in here and there. Take care guys!!!! :blush:

we cannot do laby :lol:

I would like to join ABC, cuz I really want a guild who cares about the person self and NOT THE CHARACTER IN THE GAME.

Because Im an ex-member of AoA, I think many of u dont want me in the guild. But since now I didn't have any issues with one of ABC-members. I also have some friends in ABC, who adviced me to join the guild.

So I thought about it and I talked with Shitzo and I hope I will be a member also, I just want a family and not a robot-guild.

Greetings,

xloveablex

loveshaman

smbdy answer tht sis oi

Reminds me on my eisha lab robot time :(

Yes, Bloody is Swedish.

Liqhtr-no labby for a while sorry hun.

Loveable...I've seen you around...you seem nice. I believe in giving people a chance. Kathi is a sweet girl and if she backs you up and you have friends in ABC then my vote is yes. However we need to expand the guild which might take some time.

Aww I'm sorry hunny.  :(  It's just I am going to be really really super busy this week and Monday is my birthday. I don't know what kind of time I will have to be on.

Yes, Bloody is Swedish.

Liqhtr-no labby for a while sorry hun.

Loveable...I've seen you around...you seem nice. I believe in giving people a chance. Kathi is a sweet girl and if she backs you up and you have friends in ABC then my vote is yes. However we need to expand the guild which might take some time.

marilion is a FoF member, also from Sweden i think  ;D  is everybody from Sweden nice?

haha ty sis. i hope i will get a positive answer  :unknw:

Your application is being discussed on whatsapp. Personally for me you will always be tainted by hassn and the aoa - so no for me. However I don't make the decision, but it's only fair that you and the ABC know how I feel in this matter.

Your application is being discussed on whatsapp. Personally for me you will always be tainted by hassn and the aoa - so no for me. However I don't make the decision, but it's only fair that you and the ABC know how I feel in this matter.

Dear Bloodylips,

thank you for your honesty, I understand it totally.. Just as I said, I left that guild and I dont think to go back.. I really want a guild who can be your family/friends and care of your personally and not your hero in this game..

If i will be in, I will try to get the trust of whole ABC.. which will be hard for some of you I think  :)

Dear Bloodylips,

thank you for your honesty, I understand it totally.. Just as I said, I left that guild and I dont think to go back.. I really want a guild who can be your family/friends and care of your personally and not your hero in this game..

If i will be in, I will try to get the trust of whole ABC.. which will be hard for some of you I think  :)

yes for me and michele . what i know is loveable is gud player and  friendly.  if she more chose us than aoa . i think its gud . .wish  u can join us sis . 

yes for me and michele . what i know is loveable is gud player and  friendly.  if she more chose us than aoa . i think its gud . .wish  u can join us sis .

Aww ty girls! Im glad to hear that u accept me and now I have to wait for the decision..

Greetings,

xloveablex

loveshaman

Yes for me because I'm a slut.

Hi lovable. For me it doesn't matter if you are painted by AoA. Not all of them got a Bad behavior ( but many ) IDk you ingame but i would give you a chance. 

Greetings,

xloveablex

loveshaman

Hm.

I vote Yes because i haven't seen any bad behavior from you and many other members voted Yes.

I vote No because i don't even know you at all. Though this one is a bad reason, im stickin' to it.

Well it's been finalized

Welcome to the guild family Xloveablex!

Right now we are at 35 members, 1 is inactive from game, and 2 more seem to be inactive in guild, not sure ingame though and Nightngail will be off for awhile too.

It's kinda clear that we will win 2nd or 3rd place in most of the tournaments and every 2 tournaments will have the same awards meaning we will take the same costume TWICE ( probably different colours ) so everyone in the guild will be able to take one or give up his/her slot in one of the two tournies with the same reward. Meaning everyone can have an award from the tourny since it's the same costumes twice.

Just a reminder to all members, we will be rotation members ( kicking offline members and inviting online members )

So if you know you're gonna be offline for 6hrs then please leave the guild, also atleast have 1 character in the guild, if I see 2 characters of 1 person then I will kick one of them.

Keep most active members in your friend list so that you will know who to ask for an invite when you are out of the guild.

Heir ranks will be given to those who are most active and can organize members

Explorers will be the least active or people who keep switching characters in the guild, so when the slots are full you can kick them without a problem because they can always join with another one of their characters.

Newbies, our guild's lover rank, will be given to 2 people who are inlove with each other, mostly Tocino and Nubrose/Vomm.

I would make most members Heirs but it seems like people don't follow the leave guild if you're off for 6hrs, some people even leave 2 of their characters at the guild, some even when they go off for a long time.

Thanks for reading.

*Added some info to 1st page.

You have time to post in the ♥♥♥♥ing forum but not keep your ♥♥♥♥ing promise to let me talk to the kids? wtf?

bloody failed :lol: