EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

idk whats the problem of caza. Gratulation if you win against us but we also win against AoA. its qiute equal. But do you see posting us Screens of your losts?

I dont wanna have drama but we can make screens too.

This is not screenshot, this is camera shot. I think he was taking about screenshot.

LAB HEIRS (organizers)

We need to get lab back on the map. Heres my suggestion for organizers.

Jonny - No one goes to lab as much as this guy.

Odjur - I dont talk that much, but i know what needs to be done and if people would listen to me i would make it happen.

Vomm - I trust her in LAB, she knows whats shes doing.

Shitzo - When its time to be serious he will take care of it. Time diffrence is a problem though.

If you guys could go earlier I could organize parties and players, most people have access to healers but can't be bothered to log them. I know who can use who and got 2 spare healers chars I could lend to people for lab.

Also I seen from some lab runs most parties aren't organized in class, this one has all the melees, this one has all the tank shamans/experienced ones, this one has the high healing necros and etc.

Not just that but people also afk and rush alot, most of the time without even saying a word and some people don't focus and get left behind and die from the group of stacked mobs by the time everyone has got to the other side of crossing and he/she just reached there.

One of my ideas is that we should go on 2 seperate times.

One at an earlier time which could be lead by me and another at the usual time led by Jonny. Unless everyone will start doing it seriously from now on.

Right now I can only play my rogue properly for lab, can't heal properly on my laptop I can show a screenshot so you guys can see and it's too complicated on my mobile cuz the resolution is too big and I missclick alot.

I also can't go at the usual time cause I'm suppose to be asleep at that time, if we could go lab between 18:00-19:00 forum time then I could go aswell.

If you guys could go earlier I could organize parties and players, most people have access to healers but can't be bothered to log them. I know who can use who and got 2 spare healers chars I could lend to people for lab.

Also I seen from some lab runs most parties aren't organized in class, this one has all the melees, this one has all the tank shamans/experienced ones, this one has the high healing necros and etc.

Not just that but people also afk and rush alot, most of the time without even saying a word and some people don't focus and get left behind and die from the group of stacked mobs by the time everyone has got to the other side of crossing and he/she just reached there.

One at an earlier time which could be lead by me and another at the usual time led by Jonny. Unless everyone will start doing it seriously from now on.

Right now I can only play my rogue properly for lab, can't heal properly on my laptop I can show a screenshot so you guys can see and it's too complicated on my mobile cuz the resolution is too big and I missclick alot.

I also can't go at the usual time cause I'm suppose to be asleep at that time, if we could go lab between 18:00-19:00 forum time then I could go aswell.

i'm willing to use a necro if u got a spare xD i cant be trusted with shamans, but a necro i think i can easily take

If this idea does take form, I can join you on 2 or 3 chars. Main lab run time is usually passed before i get outta school, but Im usually on when you are. Let me know if this happens.

poor pathetic soul has the need to repetitively seek a way to make himself feel better

you are not a man, you are a boy. Man up, child. And stop with your kiddie tricks.

inb4dicklessprickpostsphotoshoppedcrap

Shadokai - rogue level 19 (almost 20.)

Im frequently active... Frequent questor. Good in arena... I have all +8 kw, and all +7 arena armour, too. Most critical enchanted. 2 +8 scout gladiuses. Soon to have Sudden doom. I do work part time. I do invest in MC. :blush: And Ill gladly incorparate in anyway I can. 

And im tryna join ABC. Whats up Shitzo?  Im not giving up anytime soon.  8)

I saw when you said were not inviting more people but I stand for shado. Good friend of mine, good rogue too. Active guy, and cool, and hes been wanting in the guild for awhile. So yea. Yes from me

I don't mind going to lab but the thing is, is that lab takes a lot of focus, communication and time. It is nearly impossible to do lab with Bloody if our kids are awake. They are still pretty young and need a lot too. That is why we are always on later.

I see that some of you might not be able to understand that or are irritated by thought of a family imposing on your WS time-but we have a small family and that was our choice. We value our time together and love our little ones. I wouldn't trade them for the world. Don't think that I don't wish I had freedom to do what I please because, sometimes, I do. I realise though that I am very happy with how things are for us. My life would be pretty empty and boring without my little ones around.

I have noticed that out of most people we meet here (Sweden) that our kids actually go to bed considerably early. Our kids get ready for bed between 6:30p.m. and 7p.m. Most times they are in bed no later than 7:30p.m. I am not a cruel Mom but, Bloody and I both recognise that our kids need a lot of sleep. They fall asleep most nights almost right away and sleep until morning. We wake them up around 6:30a.m.-7a.m. And they are still sleepy.

For Bloody and I we can go to lab around 20:00 forum time most nights. Usually lab starts later anyway because people are doing other things and have to walk or organising takes a long time.

I could sometimes go during the day (or twice a day  :shok: ) if we need. I have Nightngail (necro whom I'll take at night) and Nightngale my DK who I can take during the daytime.

im in for laby at evening after work. Just tell me when you go and i can log my shama, lock or barb. We really have to get those GP. 1 Lab boss is like 2 Isernot quests. 40GP+Pot= 80 x7 Bosses =560 x 10ppl(2pt) =5600 GP each day possible.

if more ppl do lab would be much better.

Im frequently active... Frequent questor. Good in arena... I have all +8 kw, and all +7 arena armour, too. Most critical enchanted. 2 +8 scout gladiuses. Soon to have Sudden doom. I do work part time. I do invest in MC. :blush: And Ill gladly incorparate in anyway I can. 

No.

-----

To ABC:

I started working from today. Great isnt it? Not for my bones x_x

Anyways. Im taken 6am-3pm forum time. rest of the day im all free, so just throw me a PM on whatsapp or forum. Im usually Pretending to be AFK ingame.

i ll say NO. coze YOU ARE A DISTURBER AND I HATE IT

~~~~~~~

Btw gratz to ur new job. but r u sure about to wanna work? i will takes to ur anime time .-.

~~~~~~~

Btw gratz to ur new job. but r u sure about to wanna work? i will takes to ur anime time .-.

Not new. i work there a few years now. 4 to be precise? Mh.

Im fine, i have afternoon&nighttime free xd

Hi.  ;) im tiverbon i am 13lvl necro im active.  8) I like how your guild is doing quests and make gp. I like all members of guild they are cool. Soo i want to join ABC guild i will wait for your answer .  ;)

~~~~~~~

Im a dsturber? What r you talking about? I dont disturb. -_-

Xd ioki i didn't know ur a dog

Look at post i did after a friend told me to post it

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.new#new

Hope u like it :good:

Like you are following caza to our page cuz you dont wanna feel left out? Or is it cuz your not allowed to arena you wanna feel important some other way.

Difference is, if ioki dropped dead tomorrow and never played WS,

ABC would still be strong and united, everybody contributes in some way, but AoA 100% rely on hassn, so copy our insult's little minded puppet, even the good members left that guild after been used for GP, so hassn buy's lock's who abandoned there guild and getting amp every week, already two are +10 since joining. yet even come to our topic to insult and brag, to proof something?  jealous of our united family? while half of hassn's new litter will turn out stray in the end like his old did.

I still remember when hassn cast you out, so you went nibbling on legjionas nipple's for mc, you will never be anything more than a sucker till this day.

Like you are following caza to our page cuz you dont wanna feel left out? Or is it cuz your not allowed to arena you wanna feel important some other way.

How this is about me

Not Caza changed his dog name ( idk if he have dog) and i don't do arena cuz my net dont allow me

Difference is, if ioki dropped dead tomorrow and never played WS,

ABC would still be strong and united, everybody contributes in some way, but AoA 100% rely on hassn, so copy our insult's little minded puppet, even the good members left that guild after been used for GP, so hassn buy's lock's who abandoned there guild and getting amp every week, already two are +10 since joining. yet even come to our topic to insult and brag, to proof something?  jealous of our united family? while half of hassn's new litter will turn out stray in the end like his old did.

I still remember when hassn cast you out, so you went nibbling on legjionas nipple's for mc, you will never be anything more than a sucker till this day.

Not ur business what i do and don't see a title of a story and then continue it they way u want

It's real life not a movie ur making so that u can change the events

I hear that I left Hassn for legijonas mc ( as if Hassn stopped supporting me)

And another story is that Hassn kick me so i went to legijonas

Stop dreaming....

Not ur business what i do and don't see a title of a story and then continue it they way u want

It's real life not a movie ur making so that u can change the events

I hear that I left Hassn for legijonas mc ( as if Hassn stopped supporting me)

And another story is that Hassn kick me so i went to legijonas

Stop dreaming....

Is it Not ur business what we do? why are you here too insult member's like that 5 year old caza?  this isn't your guild, oh that's right your guild doesn't have a topic anymore, as nobody there gives two shit's about unity, so feeling lonely are we?.

Is it Not ur business what we do? why are you here too insult member's like that 5 year old caza?  this isn't your guild, oh that's right your guild doesn't have a topic anymore, as nobody there gives two shit's about unity, so feeling lonely are we?.

Screw u and ur guild

And read to text well before u reply

I guess I wrote that someone told me to post and its not my idea or dog

So shut up

Screw u and ur guild

And read to text well before u reply

I guess I wrote that someone told me to post and its not my idea or dog

So shut up

not your idea? so you can't think for yourself?, mindless "dog" following your master's order's are we?

why are you still here if you don't care about our guild? go post on AoA topic and go away maybe? idk just giving idea's.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93362.0

Well it's this one right here with a fail bbcode.

not your idea? so you can't think for yourself?, mindless "dog" following your master's order's are we?

why are you still here if you don't care about our guild? go post on AoA topic and go away maybe? idk just giving idea's.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93362.0

Well it's this one right here with a fail bbcode.

U make me laugh while im reading

Btw im tired if noobs like u

I won't reply again on ur noob mindless replies

U make me laugh while im reading

Btw im tired if noobs like u

I won't reply again on ur noob mindless replies

Good, shoo pest.

Don't come to our topic and insult members thinking you will be treated nicely.