EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

No im no rid... but yes im disturb for marceline atack me first with others elf so i atack and i tell zethu i stop disturb

geezz can u understand "NO" or r u testin our patience.

Next Episode Will be Avilable Soon  :dirol:

Tocileen & Vomm  :aggressive:  Mofhh and Cazapollos

Later Screenshots  ;)

pagal stop barking here...benchud

Next Episode Will be Avilable Soon  :dirol:

Tocileen & Vomm  :aggressive:  Mofhh and Cazapollos

Later Screenshots  ;)

Again bragin about winning with multiple high amped locks - really cant get lamer then that. You are free to show us SS, but please show us something intresting or extraordinary, not the same lame unchallanging multi lock SS. Take your sell out ways to the AoA thread if you dont have anything new to bring...

Zethu will stay in the guild.

If you have any problems with him then fix them.

You two can make peace and not attack each other or you can continue attacking each other but not involve the guild in it.

Up to you two.

thank you and  i'd prefer no atacks between guildies but its up to him, i wont start anything from now on unless he does. as for liking him and being friends, dont think that'll happen (friendship takes work from both sides and most of you know of our background) but im willing to respect him as a guild member.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

thank you mecha ^_^ and that sentence is  ;D

Don't bother to post reply's anymore, just want's our topic to be spammed, post indian insults like shy instead xD

half of his shit is just a edit which is why it took all day to post.

71079_.png

Don't bother to post reply's anymore, just want's our topic to be spammed, post indian insults like shy instead xD

half of his shit is just a edit which is why it took all day to post.

+9 Lock Defeted by +8  :cray:

What is our score today  ? : :lol:  17/6?  :blush:

BORING!

Like I said earlier, make a new thread for boasting your arena screen shots. Tired of scrolling past them just to see what PEOPLE WHO ARE IN ABC actually have to say.

Also, I know my team can take a few losses but they work hard and are skilled players, outside of that they seem to be good people too. My Guild is proud to be in top 3-we don't have to be 1st. to make a statement. We work hard, play hard, and it shows. Also my guildies seems to be pretty loyal, friendly, and faithful-can't say that much for you. They don't feel like they have to sell out in order to be one of the best guilds in the EU-Emerald server.

As for the rest of my guild...

I am so proud of all of you! Top 3 is an amazing place to be! Your hard work and dedication has paid off. I am proud to be a part of one if the best guilds in the server. Maybe, 3rd. place may seem like a disgrace to other guilds who sell-out and cheat their way to the top but there are so many guilds and out of all of them we made top 3! Only 3 slots to show who's the best. I don't need first place, or even second to know who is the best. In my eyes are are No.1!  :give_rose: