EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

omg is it so hard to twist the image and then upload it.

It took me 30 seconds(and 10 seconds if you don't count the time taken to upload coz my net speed is very slow. )

Опубликованное фото

Download a mobile emulator and install Whatsapp in it.

You'll need a separate number if you use Whatsapp on mobile aswell.

Just like me.

I use Bluestacks btw, Tablet emulator.

I still laughing how ABC  :cray: in our topic  :facepalm:  No real Lifers there and all noobs only lose arena if win 1 make him happy at dont demand again because they wont lose ... Why? :unknw:

And i saw in ABC topic u say we cant spam urs xD So its my Time to spam With URs lose  :dirol:

Be Ready To Watch ABC  :aggressive: Vs AoA

I still laughing how ABC  :cray: in our topic  :facepalm:  No real Lifers there and all noobs only lose arena if win 1 make him happy at dont demand again because they wont lose ... Why? :unknw:

And i saw in ABC topic u say we cant spam urs xD So its my Time to spam With URs lose  :dirol:

Funny for me is u not AoA u are just Sorcerer joined AoA nothing more ;) And u talk like u are Lider or something ,first Thing u need is respect,not Amp ,Sad for me is Springy join coz is good person i respected ,sorry for puting nose not in my personal buisnes.

This guy reps AoA like hes in it for any other reason than the fact that hes a warlock. Not sure if hes serious, or just baiting.

I still laughing how ABC  :cray: in our topic  :facepalm:  No real Lifers there and all noobs ..

Oh man now really, its serious?

Just watch into one mirror...  and where the point posting nonstop the arena "scores" how you call it.

I bet you didnt took s/s when lost with 3 lock against a simple lock and one dk + me.

Or when only the vulcano map dmg killed 1 of your lock team xD. These just a funny things,

Peace

Bibekz approached me first, I just told him what he needed to know to apply to ABC. Even if I don't know them I always give them a fair chance since there are many players you all know that I do not.

We talk a little here and there, and have been over the last few days. I know he has spoken with Cia too. He seems pretty nice.

Yess, he is a nice guy and helpfully, how saw in this few days.

So if i have to choose, my vote is yes.

We will see.

There is a possibility we might level up before tournament so then even the new members could get costumes.

this would be great, with 31/30 members i might apply for being in one of the 30 spots. if not, i wont even aplly for a reward, maybe next tournament when i actually contributed something to guild  ;D 

Seems that your guild is already full for lvl3. Keep on the good work and have fun. Maybtheres a chance for me to get in when youre lvl 4........ in some months  :'(

We will be lv3 before the tournament ends, I guess.

So everyone please tell me which character you want to put your award on.

I'll be using first page as the list.

We will probably getting 3rd place so the costume will be different.

EVERYONE except Catalonia will be getting one, unless there are more inactives then someone can get 2 costumes if they want it on 2 characters.

We will be lv3 before the tournament ends, I guess.

So everyone please tell me which character you want to put your award on.

I'll be using first page as the list.

We will probably getting 3rd place so the costume will be different.

EVERYONE except Catalonia will be getting one, unless there are more inactives then someone can get 2 costumes if they want it on 2 characters.

i want with my rogue

I thought Lulee was voted in?

As for you Arflexx although I said my vote would naturally be yes to family or friends I have yet to see your friends back you up..unless i missed it? I'm not trying to be rude but you seem convinced and I am left wondering if I missed something.

Also, ABC I know it's a little early but, Congratulations! You have all worked so hard this tournament and no matter what our status I don't need a placement to know which guild is the best!

hey hey I have great notices mates maybe I return in october im  already working  :yahoo:  btw about the new recruits I dont like  zethu xD and some others I vote no for arflex he is also from spain but I know how is him and he was scammer (riddeer)not sure but also another disturber in pvpp cave  becareful  with  who enter ,  have fun !

Zethu will stay in the guild.

If you have any problems with him then fix them.

You two can make peace and not attack each other or you can continue attacking each other but not involve the guild in it.

Up to you two.

Zethu will stay in the guild.

If you have any problems with him then fix them.

You two can make peace and not attack each other or you can continue attacking each other but not involve the guild in it.

Up to you two.

like a boss

Welcome all new members, and Thanks everyone who contributed to lvl 3 guild. I woke up this morning and saw, good job guys xd. Keep it up  :drinks: