EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Bibekz approached me first, I just told him what he needed to know to apply to ABC. Even if I don't know them I always give them a fair chance since there are many players you all know that I do not.

We talk a little here and there, and have been over the last few days. I know he has spoken with Cia too. He seems pretty nice.

I know that we are one of the top guilds and people just want a free ride, what makes us different is that we actually care.

I give people all they need to know when applying to ABC and I also tell people that I really reccomend them trying to reach out and try to talk to other ABC members so they can get to know them. After this I would suggest that even a few tag-alongs with ABC doing stuff. I tell them this because I want to know they are trustworthy, truly interested, and that they really want and mean what they say-also so we can get to know them.

If I don't vote it is probably because I don't know the person applying. I don't think I've said "no" too often either. Also, as I have said before, if it is family or a long time friend of ABC then my vote is "yes".

Lastly...

Welcome to ABC all you newcomers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :drinks:

Bibekz approached me first, I just told him what he needed to know to apply to ABC. Even if I don't know them I always give them a fair chance since there are many players you all know that I do not.

We talk a little here and there, and have been over the last few days. I know he has spoken with Cia too. He seems pretty nice.

I know that we are one of the top guilds and people just want a free ride, what makes us different is that we actually care.

I give people all they need to know when applying to ABC and I also tell people that I really reccomend them trying to reach out and try to talk to other ABC members so they can get to know them. After this I would suggest that even a few tag-alongs with ABC doing stuff. I tell them this because I want to know they are trustworthy, truly interested, and that they really want and mean what they say-also so we can get to know them.

If I don't vote it is probably because I don't know the person applying. I don't think I've said "no" too often either. Also, as I have said before, if it is family or a long time friend of ABC then my vote is "yes".

Lastly...

Welcome to ABC all you newcomers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :drinks:

thank you  :good:

and btw guys, i know rogues arent that usefull for hunts so im thinking about making a necro (if i go full heal i wont need that much amp and can feel more usefull than with just rogue ) anyway as most of you know my mains are all on elf side so ill be lik e 50% on mc 50% on elf side, whenever u need a slot just kick me  ;D

when i can add some value to the guild (questing or doing arena) ill ask for invite, i dont mind being out of abc when im not doing these things.

thank you  :good:

and btw guys, i know rogues arent that usefull for hunts so im thinking about making a necro (if i go full heal i wont need that much amp and can feel more usefull than with just rogue ) anyway as most of you know my mains are all on elf side so ill be lik e 50% on mc 50% on elf side, whenever u need a slot just kick me  ;D

when i can add some value to the guild (questing or doing arena) ill ask for invite, i dont mind being out of abc when im not doing these things.

Just PM me whenever you need help. Up to rush you at Moraktar

You cannot rush what has to be walked...

Indeed i cannot, but i can assist via teleport scrolls. And also help speed up the -non walking- parts

im sure they have way more than this (do u ss every loss as well? cause i dont think there will be enough pages on this forum for those  :facepalm: )

1 question, why always 3 locks at 3vs3 ?  ;D  edit: actually there are like 3 fights where there wasnt 3 locks)

im sure they have way more than this (do u ss every loss as well? cause i dont think there will be enough pages on this forum for those  :facepalm: )

1 question, why always 3 locks at 3vs3 ?  ;D

easy camp

1 question, why always 3 locks at 3vs3 ?  ;D  edit: actually there are like 3 fights where there wasnt 3 locks)

Dont Forget u are also there  :cray: i think u feel soo alone  :good:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Dont Forget u are also there  :cray: i think u feel soo alone  :good:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

again repeating ss, page 1285 of ss from the game thread. those are pretty much all u got.

edit: page 1285

This is PRO caza - 2 DKs (with 4 second of slow non-instant stun time together) and one DK is low amped +6wep/+1gear. One good lock for our team. Facing +9 OP caster trio, still raped. Some of us dont need stun locks to have fun.

Really what is impressive about SS wins with 3 or 5 high amped locks. We all know what happened, you guys placed 3 or 5 circles. 1 or 2 oppenents got caught and you killed him or her instantly and from that point you have the advantage in numbers, so... tell me something new and impressive, not noob styled OP caster abuse.

Have you ever arenad your lock with any partner thats not shaman or lock? from SS it looks like you have never even tried...

70740_.png

70741_.png

This is PRO caza - 2 DKs (with 4 second of slow non-instant stun time together) and one DK is low amped +6wep/+1gear. One good lock for our team. Facing +9 OP caster trio, still raped. Some of us dont need stun locks to have fun.

Really what is impressive about SS wins with 3 or 5 high amped locks. We all know what happened, you guys placed 3 or 5 circles. 1 or 2 oppenents got caught and you killed him or her instantly and from that point you have the advantage in numbers, so... tell me something new and impressive, not noob styled OP caster abuse.

Defeating op classes with non-op classes.  Now that is what I call PRO.

#respect.

why me no and zethu yes? Wtf zethu is a big id*o*t in this game , he vote arflexx no for he hate me, i kill all times in pvp cave ,others elf help him and die    Dont me power nothing atack

nothing in never spot it is cave

pvp

i didnt vote for you. not yes or no.  i made fun of your english (and that was childish of me).  and i don't hate you, i'm an idiot to you cause you started jumping me after you lost pvp to me, i even helped your ranger do chainless after that but then u restarted atacking me for no reason. i treat you like you treated me, with no respect.

edit: and no, you dont kill me, u run from me unless you have company to atack.

yes my english bad(i know) ,u help my ranger in cl yes ty fr help but i say no atck me in pvp( druid mydog and chestbrahx druid lvl 20 kill me 2 vs 1 so i come for kill chest and u help him)

and couldn't u just have said that in the game? 2/3 months later u stop acting like a child? doesnt really matter now but if you want peace i'll give you peace if you want to keep fighting me it's also ok. doesnt really affect you joining abc or not. my vote doesnt count.

I don't know any of you....what the hell are you fighting about?  :wacko:

im trying not to fight, just explaining things cause he said that i voted no for him and i didnt. today really isnt my day  :( 

So far I barely know anyone of the people who's posted here.

If anyone can make list of the people who want to join so it would be more organized.

There are 3 people that I would like to add to the guild,

1 is my friend from Sapphire, Qiara.

And 2 others, Cindyy/Cindyx and Xmichelle. Friends of Mario and I, Nubrose also friends with Michelle. They asked to join weeks ago and don't mind waiting for lv3 just to get an answer, yes or no.

Right now I know there are many cheap people looking for a spot just for goodies they will get being in our guild, so I'll be voting no to some people.

If I like someone who wants to join and know he isn't one of those cheaps then I'll notify most of you guys, I won't be voting yes to people I don't know, so.

Meanwhile, I'm ok with Spacehog if everyone accepts him.

But we won't be adding anyone in guild until lv3.

thanks for all suport and all who vote me .  :yahoo: i will do  my best O:-) :good:

BTW mel you will not retire, you will be joining ABC  8)

No but really keep in contact with us even if you retire, you got nights whatsapp ;)

I just quit ws for now mayby log for arena or little chat.I have many personal matters in life(no need too explain i just need revange on somone)And now working only in night coz new Job.Anyway Life not ending today,ending Tommorow ;)

im arflex i want join in abc...    rest in peace my spirit disturb  :(

sorry to inform u arflex but you application is denied...majority of our members didnt vote for you...