EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Nubrose afk?! IMMPOSSiBLle  8)  he always heal me XD

Explains the barrage of Whatsapp + Ingame PMs i had to drop for him to wake up earlier

My votes

MRRVONN                                  No, don't really know you and i've seen some bad past with you on older times at forum

HBO                                          Mixed feelings, i'll go with yes since Brisign gave me good word

SHIRUMIT                                  No

RAPIKILL / KAWWAII                Yes                  

THAPLAYA / MALESHAMAN        Yes

VYTASXX / LEGIJONAS              Yes

YesQIARA / EMILD                        Yes

XXXMOWERXX (SD+10)            No

ADNAAN / SAMXCOOL                No

PANDEY                                      Yes

SPACEHOG                                  Yes

IMPEREAL                                    No

ARFLEXX                                    No

CINDYY                                      Yes

MICHELLE (MARIOS FRND)          Yes

ZATHU / ZETHU                          Yes

Only problem we'll encounter is not enough guild slots. I suggest we decide one permanent Heir rank that won't be kicked, usually most time online one, that will kick/invite members when some are unavailable at the time.

If there is a problem of slots feel free to cut my name and take kawwaii or adnaan at my place.

Hi all,  im looking for an active Guild. For now im in Dominators but things gone bad because only 3-4 ppl online  :sorry:

Im playing this Game since two years and some of you may know me.

Im from germany so i live in EU Zone, as i know many of ABC are from EU too. ( its good to have the same Timezone while Playing )

So I would like to join your Guild and have some fun ingame and offgame with you  ;D

Check my Signature to see my Characters.

Taking shy´s list and do my votes.

NAMES                                          CHARS                          VOTED

MRRVONN                                  SHAMAN                          no

HBO                                            DK                                  yes

SHIRUMIT                                  BARB                              no

RAPIKILL / KAWWAII                ROGUE / SHAMAN        yes                         

THAPLAYA / MALESHAMAN      BARB                              yes

VYTASXX / LEGIJONAS            DK                                  yes

XXXMOWERXX (SD+10)            SHAMAN                        no

ADNAAN / SAMXCOOL              SHAMAN                        -

PANDEY                                      ROGUE                          -

IMPEREAL                                    BARB                              no

ARFLEXX                                      SHAMAN                          no

CINDYY                                        -                                      yes

MICHELLE (MARIOS FRND)        -                                      yes

ZATHU / ZETHU                          ROGUE                            yes

BIBEKZ                                        DK                                  -

sorry for double votes if i did. just that this was a great list you did shy and i wanted to make sure i voted all applicants.

" - " means undecided

Im still trying to seduce melfice to join us xD

• MELFICE
  • KOSZERNYX
  • XERITO

Taking shy´s list and do my votes.

NAMES                                          CHARS                          VOTED

MRRVONN                                  SHAMAN                          no

HBO                                            DK                                  yes

SHIRUMIT                                  BARB                              no

RAPIKILL / KAWWAII                ROGUE / SHAMAN        yes                         

THAPLAYA / MALESHAMAN      BARB                              yes

VYTASXX / LEGIJONAS            DK                                  yes

XXXMOWERXX (SD+10)            SHAMAN                        no

ADNAAN / SAMXCOOL              SHAMAN                        -

PANDEY                                      ROGUE                          -

IMPEREAL                                    BARB                              no

ARFLEXX                                      SHAMAN                          no

CINDYY                                        -                                      yes

MICHELLE (MARIOS FRND)        -                                      yes

ZATHU / ZETHU                          ROGUE                            yes

BIBEKZ                                        DK                                  -

sorry for double votes if i did. just that this was a great list you did shy and i wanted to make sure i voted all applicants.

" - " means undecided

Im still trying to seduce melfice to join us xD

• MELFICE
  • KOSZERNYX
  • XERITO

xD Kosher(koszernyx)

GUYS SO FAR HERE ARE THE LIST OF APPLICANTS WANTS TO JOIN IN OUR GUILD

MRRVONN                                  SHAMAN                        -

HBO                                            DK                                  BRI, CEREAL, BLOODY, LEXI

SHIRUMIT                                  BARB                              -

RAPIKILL / KAWWAII                ROGUE / SHAMAN        BLOODY, MBD, BRI, LEXI, SULLA       

THAPLAYA / MALESHAMAN      BARB                              BLOODY, JAY, LEXI, CEREAL

VYTASXX / LEGIJONAS            DK                                  CEREAL, RAFAA, LEXI, BLOODY

XXXMOWERXX (SD+10)            SHAMAN                          -

ADNAAN / SAMXCOOL              SHAMAN                        RAFAA

PANDEY                                      ROGUE                          LEXI, ANI

IMPEREAL                                    BARB                              -

ARFLEXX                                      SHAMAN                          -

CINDYY                                        -                                      MERC, JAY, BLOODY, CEREAL, LEXI

MICHELLE (MARIOS FRND)        -                                      MARIO, JAY, BLOODY, MERC, CEREAL, LEXI, ANI

ZATHU / ZETHU                          ROGUE                          LEXI, SHY, MERC, SULLA, BLOODY, CIA

LULEE                                          WARLOCK                      SULLA, CIA, SHY

PERMA HEIR:

• LONEQUEEN
  • NUBROSE
  • MAGICJONNY
  • ODJUR
  • SUPREMEMAN
HOPING THEY'LL JOIN US :blush: :

• MELFICE
  • KOSZERNYX
  • XERITO
This just reference for the members of ABC guild..

UPDATED APPLICANT LIST ON PAGE 85

Don't really know lulee but I know he's old-school and it's good that hes in eu time zones. Mostly seen him in random arenas. Have nothing bad to say. Looks like a good guy to me - vote yes.

Welcome to the guild Cindyy and Xmichelle.

Right now we are 30 members, 1 inactive.

So we can't take everyone in.

I'm thinking of 35 max members for now, lv4 will take a long time to reach,

So vote wisely.

I'll be putting names of people who want to join in 1st page when I get home, so check it from time to time.

Lullee, Spacehoq  -  YES.  Must get them before the AoA does  ^_

Zethu, well he likes do his dramas. xD.  But still a good guy soo.  yes!

i'm a drama magnet  :blush:

Welcome to the guild Zathu

i promise to reduce drama amounts (already enough surrounding ABC) and to be by ur side whenever wherever, for good and for worse. (same pledge i did to FoF.)

family  :friends:

Welcome to new Guys , girls and Dramaqueen....s in the guild!!  :friends:

first thing i said was i would reduce drama amount (at least on forum) i take things too personal sometimes (one of my flaws) but most of you already know me well enough to know that, glad to be here :)

Was just about to do that.

And by the way.

We already have 31 members and from what I'm seeing is that everyone is just voting yes to almost everyone who wants to join, we are one of the best guilds in EU so always keep that in mind, almost everyone will want to join us.

So now getting 5 votes won't automatically get you in the guild, I'll have to approve it first with information gathered from guild members and other guilds/people.

Unless ofcourse if it's a close friend or a loyal person, then there will be exceptions, after all, these are the people we are looking for.

If a person gets a no with a good reason then he will be declined from guild.

31 members now, I suggest a 35 max member.

K i'm off to bed, night.

I reject myself because i think there are more people who deserve to be in the guild.

I think those guys can help the guild more than i can so they are more deserving than me.

Good luck to everyone who wants to join and good luck with the guild  :good:

I reject myself because i think there are more people who deserve to be in the guild.

I think those guys can help the guild more than i can so they are more deserving than me.

Good luck to everyone who wants to join and good luck with the guild  :good:

yes to pandey form sure  ;D  even though my vote doesnt count

are u guys sure ?

i am low amped.

i only have a rogue.

rogue is useless in hunts, and low amped is more useless in hunts and in arena aswell

especially now when everyone is spamming OP chars in arena

Say if i go arena and i lose(which i usually do ) and say for example i lose to someone who likes to make fun of ABC, wont that spoil your name as a "good guild" or "best guild " .

im the only one always inactive sorry guys and sorry in advance in my signature I say igoing to return in december but maybe no xD can be in next holidays when I finish school and with lucky if i can meet some work better uhhh well my slot in game ... I dont care I can play sometiimes for month and I feel happy to be  in game guild that moment

im the only one always inactive sorry guys and sorry in advance in my signature I say igoing to return in december but maybe no xD can be in next holidays when I finish school and with lucky if i can meet some work better uhhh well my slot in game ... I dont care I can play sometiimes for month and I feel happy to be  in game guild that moment

lol tell me how u resist playing this game

i even asked the mods to ban me for 1 month so that i dont play but nothing happened.

Maybe i am too badass to banned mwhahaha :dirol:

pandey , sorry I cant put ducking quotes fine , well I cant resist  but I also cant play , no internet , no pc nothing tecnologic in my  home thats sad xd and if  I played this game and I gonna play it again when can be possible is because my friends still playing not spanish... and because I love warspear from the first day simple game but awesome without limits in next  updates

pandey , sorry I cant put ♥♥♥♥ing quotes fine , well I cant resist  but I also cant play , no internet , no pc nothing tecnologic in my  home thats sad xd and if  I played this game and I gonna play it again when can be possible is because my friends still playing not spanish... and because I love warspear from the first day simple game but awesome without limits in next  updates

Damn XD

and i thought u would give me tips on how to stop playing this game.

I can't get rid of the internet since my dad also uses it.

I can get rid of the pc though but then i would start playing on mobile xD

I think i will make another thread and ask them to ban me

Bloody vote update, trying to narrow it down:

Mrrvonn - No

Hbo - OK, was this your polish friend Bri? if so change the OK to a yes.

Shirumit - No

Rapikill - Yes, freindly guy, been talking alittle.

Thaplayah - Yes (aslong as hes active on EU-server)

Legijonas - OK (OK means, thorn/undecided)

Xxmowerxx - No

Adnaan - No

Pandey - No

Impereal - No

Arflex - No

Bibekz - No

Lulee - Yes, dont know him really, but i think nothing bad of him. Think he can add to our guild if active. (+) for EU time zone

This is my slaughter list, had to be harsh to minimize the "yes". And this is my criterias -

#1 is always friends, do you have friends in ABC. Highest priority and will for sure give you a good chance for 5 yes.

#2 is activity, I want players that are active and working for the collective. NOT +10s coming online for an our a day to spam arena.

#3 Friendly guys with happy social behavior and understandable english

Since most of my few friends i have excluding maybe 5 are already in ABC, most important criteria for me is (#2) that youre a active and working hard for the collective. Daily labs should be a goal for the guild.