EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

My message was deleted , but for sure not by me.

I'm not going  to write the big poem again.

So Javier , it wasnt about you leaving AoA or something like , i don't give shit about it , i'm even not playing and not in AoA in-game.

You took gp POTS and Revive scrolls before leave AoA. And it's disgusting , it just shows how you are. Good luck in ur life. I hope you change and be fair and polite whit ur real friends.

Steal is never the right solution.

And miss Sindy , it's a free forum. I'm free to comment anything and wherever I want if i don't broke the Forum rules.

Not gonna hide the fatc he stole items to AoA'a warehouse. That's all.

lol edited... I didnt see uhh and yes i stole potions and some revive scrolls but who cares i feel insulted by some heir in aoa and i ducked them and lucky I didnt got all the ducking warehouse Im not evil at least , sorry if you got ofended and also good luck in you life dear bia.

isn't  PM available in this forum  :unknw:

xavi accepted back  :wacko: :facepalm:

yes im back but inactive for a long time like always xd ...  if you dont want me in again tell me why  :blush: 

Stealing is never a solution and it's not up to me to judge hassns leadership, but ive heard unacceptable rumours, unacceptable if they are true. And I was blown away by the Spanish story.

I'm not saying xavi was right cause he wasn't, not at all. But if half the things I've heard is true, I'm not surprised a few toes have been stepped on. Including the Spanish trio.

bring your drama to ur thread not here... aoa problem shud stay on aoa not on abc thread...its been long tym since we dont have drama here and we dont welcome one either... bring ur own drama to ur own guild

and to xavi...after cursing some abc members before do u think its acceptable...and stealing items from ader guild worst idiotic thing u do

Im looking for active pro guild. This old timer has been around for a long time :/ left a coupple of inactive guild and will now only join onliners ..so if u want, pls inv at lvl 3 or whenever free spot /spacehoq (tafka spacehog :P)

I am going to vote  yes for Spacehog. I don't really know him but, I can say that he is always active and he did come with us to Lab once and was helpful. I know he has friends and ABC too.

Good luck Space..

My message was deleted , but for sure not by me.

I'm not going  to write the big poem again.

So Javier , it wasnt about you leaving AoA or something like , i don't give shit about it , i'm even not playing and not in AoA in-game.

You took gp POTS and Revive scrolls before leave AoA. And it's disgusting , it just shows how you are. Good luck in ur life. I hope you change and be fair and polite whit ur real friends.

Steal is never the right solution.

And miss Sindy , it's a free forum. I'm free to comment anything and wherever I want if i don't broke the Forum rules.

Not gonna hide the fatc he stole items to AoA'a warehouse. That's all.

crossfit ur lucky u have good friends who clean ur mistake, and bia.... Ok we can't change the fact he stole form warehouse keeper but someone pay back so hope the problem is solved

And im not making drama :pleasantry:  so dont comment and say stop making drama in abc thread

Gl with ur guild and forum :pardon:

sorry I know steal is not fair but like I said I feel insulted by aoa members etc etc etc even spanish hate me but for join in abc again rolf to spa tu le das mas importancia a tu bank que a tu amigo .... crees que puedes utilizarme y decirme donde tengo que estar y jugar si me fui de abc a aoa fue por ti me hace gracia lo de tu pm ya te dije porque volvi abc y deje aoa ademas tampoco puedo jugar que mas da xd tu sabras lo que haces con tu bank pero no seas tan rabiosa que soy catalan y sabes que somos aorradores xd y sinceramente si no me quieres dejar nada me da igual xd estoy feliz por rez 

Catalonia,

looo at yourself. Be shamed again. Writing shit about Spanish when he was the one whis entered and deleted my message here becouse he was worried about you and didn't want you to feel hurted even if you acted like a thief and he was the one whi paid back the things you stole.

Bloodylips,  Hassn doesnt acts very good sometimes , and for many reasons and this one too i'm decide to take a pause from ws. In any case , as you said , steal is not a good solution.

shyleen,  I posted here becouse he is part if ABC ,and becouse he posted in AoA thread. I'm free to write , just ignore it , it wasnt about you. Itherwise idk :D

sorry I know steal is not fair but like I said I feel insulted by aoa members etc etc etc even spanish hate me but for join in abc again rolf to spa tu le das mas importancia a tu bank que a tu amigo .... crees que puedes utilizarme y decirme donde tengo que estar y jugar si me fui de abc a aoa fue por ti me hace gracia lo de tu pm ya te dije porque volvi abc y deje aoa ademas tampoco puedo jugar que mas da xd tu sabras lo que haces con tu bank pero no seas tan rabiosa que soy catalan y sabes que somos aorradores xd y sinceramente si no me quieres dejar nada me da igual xd estoy feliz por rez

Im with few holiday days left at Cadiz having fun before i burn all i have left in game next weekend in my last day killing elves with my friends and then turn retired forever before start work and other stage in my life, i used pm at forum to talk about the shit you did yesterday but you keep in need of make it public, so here we go.

Of course im angry. Do you care about people? lol

You pmed and talked once again proud of your "suck" skills and your chances at ABC and i told you to dont do it anymore and that you can use my banks if need cash in game etc, because i retire and never will come back.

Reezeeh told you keep with him and you dont care, Altay had lot problems yesterday because he was the one who invited the "thief"  (for rest AoA members) and made him explorer, he really had lot problems with Hassn and others and you dont give a shit.

I paid back all you stole after talk with you and yet you rejecting give back items, and tried clean up your name with them and apologizing for you.

I even logged Bianca forum account yesterday and edited her post saying the truth for some "Wish you luck Catalonia", because i know your real life problems with work, in home, with family etc and didnt want make you more ducked because of this game or look bad in public even if Bianca post was true.

It really caused me lot problems with the person i love more in this game and friend for rest life out game, all that for try protect some old friend living his own reality that dont care.

Sorry rest ABC for this, my last post here.

Im with few holiday days left at Cadiz having fun before i burn all i have left in game next weekend in my last day killing elves with my friends and then turn retired forever before start work and other stage in my life, i used pm at forum to talk about the shit you did yesterday but you keep in need of make it public, so here we go.

You pmed and talked once again proud of your "suck" skills and your chances at ABC and i told you to dont do it anymore and that you can use my banks if need cash in game etc, because i retire and never will come back.

Reezeeh told you keep with him and you dont care, Altay had lot problems yesterday because he was the one who invited the "thief"  (for rest AoA members) and made him explorer, he really had lot problems with Hassn and others and you dont give a shit.

I paid back all you stole after talk with you and yet you rejecting give back items, and tried clean up your name with them and apologizing for you.

I even logged Bianca forum account yesterday and edited her post saying the truth for some "Wish you luck Catalonia", because i know your real life problems with work, in home, with family etc and didnt want make you more ♥♥♥♥ed because of this game or look bad in public even if Bianca post was true.

It really caused me lot problems with the person i love more in this game and friend for rest life out game, all that for try protect some old friend living his own reality that dont care.

Im sorry for all putito but is only a game beh  I gonna do the same the most sure quiting game if my friends start to leave already even I dont know if I can return any day to play well I got many friends in this game from many countries but you spa always was here from the start and ofc we  friends out of the game 

Im sorry for all putito but is only a game beh  I gonna do the same the most sure quiting game if my friends start to leave already even I dont know if I can return any day to play well I got many friends in this game from many countries but you spa always was here from the start and ofc we  friends out of the game

Have fun playing bro, yet you know you have a fried 4 everything at just few kms.

Haber si se soluciona todo, ya m vas contando. cuidate

Weeew u start English and bla bla bla i didn't understand :wacko:

I am going to vote  yes for Spacehog. I don't really know him but, I can say that he is always active and he did come with us to Lab once and was helpful. I know he has friends and ABC too.

Good luck Space..

tnx :)  :drinks:

I even logged Bianca forum account yesterday and edited her post saying the truth for some "Wish you luck Catalonia", because i know your real life problems with work, in home, with family etc and didnt want make you more ♥♥♥♥ed because of this game or look bad in public even if Bianca post was true.

i know that everyone hates me and even spanish hate me ( sometimes ) but really really that's the true friend i was talking about, i hope alll player like him ( help their friends etc...) and finally good luck spanish what every u do in game or life..... :)

malekhijazi,

Oh really? You didn't understand? I guess its cus the message wasn't for you.

... stop writing here , it was about me , Spanish and Catalonia , can u keep ur nose out please? I know you just tried to help but...

malekhijazi,

Oh really? You didn't understand? I guess its cus the message wasn't for you.

... stop writing here , it was about me , Spanish and Catalonia , can u keep ur nose out please? I know you just tried to help but...

well i can read and post where ever i want

And I don't say that to u when u duck my post even if they not for u 

U can just say " not for u"

You are the best Sindy! ;)

being the best is really not important to me wat really matters is how am i being a good person  ;) ...being the best is different from being good :good:

being the best is really not important to me wat really matters is how am i being a good person  ;) ...being the best is different from being good :good:

maybe i express myself in the wrong way. You know i'm like Elliot.

You are a good lady :* thats what i wanted to say... aaaaaaaaaaah , i wont be happy while my feet arent in dubai. Damn me.

Hi guild ABC.i would.ask i can.join guild? Me lvl 20 barb pls.pm me.in ws name:impereal

can anyone of abc answer this request ? :D

ps: caketime is goodtime