EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

At the moment its 21 people who want the costume.

It was 23 earlier but I talked with Darterorr and he understands he was inactive this week so he gave up his slot.

And then Catsmeow gave hers aswell.

And Odjur, you don't have to give up the costume cuz its not the same style as your class. If you want the costume then just say, you and Night both work hard for guild points so both of you will definitly get a slot if you want the reward.

Well Liqhtr, you've been inactive since last 2 weeks ( beginning of this tournament ) and only returned a few days ago.

Right now there are 21 people who want the costume, all of which earned it by questing and doing arenas for the past 2 weeks, you seem to be the 2nd most inactive one right after Darkterorr.

I hope you understand, but there's always a next tournament and you have the next 2 weeks to earn them.

Right now I'm just making sure everyone in the list wants the costume, if everyone wants it then I won't be taking the costume this week, but if one doesn't like it and is willing to let me take then just say, but I don't want to kick anyone who wants the costume, if you want it then it's cool, I don't mind giving way there's always a next tournament and since I'm the leader I'll probably be taking all awards for next ones.

Sadly I don't think we will be able to add anymore for the list for 20 people who will get the costume because all the ones who want it have been more active than the others.

And I just want to say we won't be accepting any members from now on, but there are exceptions, if that person is a close friend of a guild member then he has a chance to be added if all agree.

And one of my friends from US Sapphire server has transfered to Emerald cause all his friends have left the game, he is a friend of me and Jaythug, helped us level up while we was playing at Sapphire.

I don't know if you've heard of him but his main character at Sapphire is named Emild. He is now leveling a Shaman named Qiara in Emerald.

If it's ok to you guys that he joins the guild? He won't take any awards from tournament if that's a problem, unless ofcourse if he earns it but at his level I don't think it's possible, so yeah.

Keep cool guys and stay CRAY

Well Liqhtr, you've been inactive since last 2 weeks ( beginning of this tournament ) and only returned a few days ago.

Right now there are 21 people who want the costume, all of which earned it by questing and doing arenas for the past 2 weeks, you seem to be the 2nd most inactive one right after Darkterorr.

I hope you understand, but there's always a next tournament and you have the next 2 weeks to earn them.

Right now I'm just making sure everyone in the list wants the costume, if everyone wants it then I won't be taking the costume this week, but if one doesn't like it and is willing to let me take then just say, but I don't want to kick anyone who wants the costume, if you want it then it's cool, I don't mind giving way there's always a next tournament and since I'm the leader I'll probably be taking all awards for next ones.

Sadly I don't think we will be able to add anymore for the list for 20 people who will get the costume because all the ones who want it have been more active than the others.

And I just want to say we won't be accepting any members from now on, but there are exceptions, if that person is a close friend of a guild member then he has a chance to be added if all agree.

And one of my friends from US Sapphire server has transfered to Emerald cause all his friends have left the game, he is a friend of me and Jaythug, helped us level up while we was playing at Sapphire.

I don't know if you've heard of him but his main character at Sapphire is named Emild. He is now leveling a Shaman named Qiara in Emerald.

If it's ok to you guys that he joins the guild? He won't take any awards from tournament if that's a problem, unless ofcourse if he earns it but at his level I don't think it's possible, so yeah.

yup i understood ^^ being inactive isnt op nowadays :rofl:

rip english

i will leave this abc guild..i dont think you'll remember me since you guys keep adding new members. i'll make my own guild or join the others. :friends:

Thanks for Nothing. ;D

Congrats to all who got costumes and sorry to others who didn't, but there's always another tournament with another rare item that has never been seen in game.

Til then work hard and earn your spot, when we are level 3 we will be able to take the award so go go go.

I will like to say yes for rapikill since hes been a friend for as long as i have played on EU. Wish that we get lvl 3 soon to get u in bro!

xD ty bri and ty mbd..... and all those who  r supporting me :D ...... BTW bri its me rapi not rapid xD :P ... still thank you :P :D  ;) :give_rose: :good: :friends: :drinks:

i will leave this abc guild..i dont think you'll remember me since you guys keep adding new members. i'll make my own guild or join the others. :friends:

Thanks for Nothing. ;D

I remember you.  :dirol:

I saw this on Anne Rice's feed today, and I thought I would share it with you all here. It is a pretty interesting article to read.

http://www.freethoughtnation.com/contributing-writers/63-acharya-s/666-ancient-unparalleled-pre-christian-temple-discovered-in-norway.html

Hey im Legijonas. I was at old ABC guild but whit other char (vytasxx). Could i join this new guild?

hey guys i am adnaan lvl 20 sham.my char name was samxcool before. Can u inv me to guild?

Yes for both since they are old friends that helped me

I would like to see them both in guild once we are level 3

I just hope we dont run out of space even then  ;D

Yes for both since they are old friends that helped me

I would like to see them both in guild once we are level 3

I just hope we dont run out of space even then  ;D

ty rafa for your responce. :good:

Im looking for active pro guild. This old timer has been around for a long time :/ left a coupple of inactive guild and will now only join onliners ..so if u want, pls inv at lvl 3 or whenever free spot /spacehoq (tafka spacehog :P)

Sorry putos trolito is back in ABC  but I still inactive  for a long time maybe when people be lvl 50 I return xd  I wish can be  soon... but I always return to warspear the time dont affect me

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90134.90

My message was deleted , but for sure not by me.

I'm not going  to write the big poem again.

So Javier , it wasnt about you leaving AoA or something like , i don't give shit about it , i'm even not playing and not in AoA in-game.

You took gp POTS and Revive scrolls before leave AoA. And it's disgusting , it just shows how you are. Good luck in ur life. I hope you change and be fair and polite whit ur real friends.

Steal is never the right solution.

And miss Sindy , it's a free forum. I'm free to comment anything and wherever I want if i don't broke the Forum rules.

Not gonna hide the fatc he stole items to AoA'a warehouse. That's all.