EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Nah im loyal to my Gulid :P but i can always support if help need in Laby :drinks:

Mayby i join in future  :blush:

Very distant Future  ;)

Altay got hacked :facepalm: :bad:

sad to hear that rapter, but its not our problem let dem send email to support...

8)  Peace

infinite tsukuyomi ;D

Altay was cool in my book. Why did he get involved in shit leading to account theft.

I'm not sure whats worse. Altay getting.screwed or that he tried to take a shortcut  :cray:

Altay was cool in my book. Why did he get involved in shit leading to account theft.

I'm not sure whats worse. Altay getting.screwed or that he tried to take a shortcut  :cray:

We have no idea about how it happens. Cemre didn't explain very well the situation and said he doesnt remember the name of the hacker :/

It was his fault and now will learn from it. Altay character is already deleted , but he wont giive up , and wilo lvl a new shamy , and we all will help him as much as we can.

thank you for the support guys , i'm sure Cemre appreciate it , and see how ppl care about him.

Have a nice day !  :give_rose:

64291_.jpg

Anyone experience problems with unity pots? Mine expired while I were offline? Shouldn't have happened... Anyone else got issues?

All I know is that when your character disappears all buffs and debuffs will remain and freeze duration until you log in again. Maybe it ran out same time you logged off or Night was on your DK?

No, I don't use Odjur. Once in a while if I need an exchange and none of my guildies are one or if I need him for something really hard but that is a rare occurance.  Also, I think I fall asleep way before Bloody these days  :lol:

hi guys, im looking for good guild, my friend brisign recommended ABC guild.

here my question can i inv to ABC?

My main haracter is Hbo,im back to warspear after the break and need good guild.

hi guys, im looking for good guild, my friend brisign recommended ABC guild.

here my question can i inv to ABC?

My main haracter is Hbo,im back to warspear after the break and need good guild.

Yes from me. I can't trust in any infos about him trying to scamm anyone. I know here was some problems bcoz noob from Poland was scamming some ppl, and then he told it was HBO, but it was bullshit. Again, XXX Yes from me.

Starting to know quiet the few polish players, all of them very nice. So if bri says your cool. You get a yes from me too.

We need to steal martin (ex alicemoon) from polish team too xD

Oh kosher and martin I know you guys like us :blush: I make a bad ass caramel and chocolate cake, I'll mail a piece to Poland if it will change your mind  ;D

I'm working 11hours today, but me and night are up for lab. If you guys can wait until 20:45-21:00 forum time I'll be home. See you then guys and gals.

I don't want to sound like a grumpy old guy, but last night's lab was a fail. Lab is extremely important for GP and atleast 10ppl a day should do it (4200GP - 6/7 bosses). But of course if you don't want too, you don't have too. Unmotivated players only create confusion and doubt amongst the others.

And please, lab has so much dead time. Utilize that to go afk and chat, even arena if you want too. Myself I do dishes and laundry. I know I have 10mins and I keep an eye on the screen.

Need to speak my mind, don't take it personal.

I'll be on for lab 2000 forum time tonight

sorry for last nyt lab quest i slept too late in wer i am staying now...anyways can do lab quest only thursday & friday..

and as for cake heres for you melfice and koszern  :blush:

I have to agree with Bloody and laugh at whom ever called him a granny cake maker LOL

I don't mind talking or others doing what they want during the time we wait for it to res, but it gets late for us because we both have to be awake early for the kids and work. I'm not trying to imply that your lives aren't as important. I think it might have come off that way...damn internets...

Anyway, I love doing lab with you guys. I also wish that We could at least get our parties together and then have some sort of plan so that we all know what is going on; I only say this because it always feels like chaos and I can never really focus on who I am supposed to heal/shield and it takes me a while to guess. IT doesn't help that Bloody is always telling me so-and-so needs a heal and I, myself, is dying and I have already used my heal on someone else because they needed it....then I die! I know that it is hard to watch over one another while we are trying to make it to the boss so I'm not blaming anyone.

I try to use my shield and heal on others who need it and I try to use potions on myself...I just feel like I am wasting my skill using it on myself. I mean, look at this way: There are others who cannot heal and/or need the healing and for those who I cannot heal right away (because I have to wait for cool down) I shield and if I have low hp then I try to use a potion because I can't really give those to anyone-and if I did it takes and exchange and that is time wasted.

......now...I am just plain babbling  :lol:

All I ask is this, if you have to be afk tell the area chat. We don't always have members with us and it's good for those friends to know as well. Then tell us when you are back. It's good to have communication and keep it clear. That way we hopefully won't leave anyone behind and all should be able to know to wait or when to go. That's all I want. :)

All my whining and I was the cranky, tired fail in lab last night  :facepalm:

Sorry guys I was super tired and I didn't know that Bloody promised you lab. But tonight, we are going to attempt to go camping. I don't know if it will work out..now they say it just might rain..oh well!

See you guys later! :give_rose:

Me and night are back now, but way to tired after a night of sleeping in the woods. Though the camping was awesome, good to reconnect to nature sometimes :) See you tomorrow guys. got 40+ quests to finnish :P

lol you have a banner of another guild and you trying to enter abc ?

no loyalty , :facepalm:

lol...im not asking u  :lol:

and thats is a joke..just want to see what them will say,if u want talking about loyalty u can ask my guild leader  :pleasantry: