EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Marcin exists no more. Good luck to all of you  :friends:

Gooood Luuck, whatever you gonna start or doing in life.

I'll miss that smart rogue, who reached soo far earlier the lv20 than others, oorr those arenas ... everytime "filled me with excitement" when got as opponent ^  and won much times with a great tactic.. and not due to the high "ampled weapons  :clapping: even if i play with a range class

1 of those peoples, who won my respect.  Buut still hopee, we'll see youu in sometime!

So i just say one  " C youuu later "  :P

marcin maybe best rogue(talking about skills).for sure one of the best. a strong enemy for me. have a good time in rl, enjoy :drinks:

btw,this i really like:  ;D

59274_.png

Hey lovely enemies (and friend)

I just saw you member list and the name Odjur.

Odjur means Beast in Swedish. So I wonder if you are Swedish Odjur? Think I have counted 12 swedish people in warspear so far.

hey guys this week I return nope joke xd living in a friend house this week means no sleep    ;D well and about my return all going fine the most sure in september im here :drinks:

Hey lovely enemies (and friend)

I just saw you member list and the name Odjur.

Odjur means Beast in Swedish. So I wonder if you are Swedish Odjur? Think I have counted 12 swedish people in warspear so far.

I am indeed Swedish. And I heard rumours you weretoo, though I hardly ever see you here on the forum. I hope you are older then 13... Lately all Swedish kids on mc/forsaken side have been spamming me.

And wolfsy, legends and abc stay away from this Swedish kid. I don't deal with this shit, never seen hacked gold or mc for myself, but this guy is looking to find/use it.

Harru hackat mc, spoken slang but translates to - do you have hacked mc

59376_.png

I am indeed Swedish. And I heard rumours you weretoo, though I hardly ever see you here on the forum. I hope you are older then 13... Lately all Swedish kids on mc/forsaken side have been spamming me.

And wolfsy, legends and abc stay away from this Swedish kid. I don't deal with this shit, never seen hacked gold or mc for myself, but this guy is looking to find/use it.

The same idiot that called me a "motherf*cker" and a "homo"

I am 29 as my profile say, and we'll I am trusty, never scammed. All old players should know that by now.

And hack gold lol. Everyone know that ain't possible without some serious programing++ knowledge. To first hack into the server and trough firewalls and game security to even reach serverside client.

Men Odjur är alltså du Bloodylips?

Jag är inte så mycket för forum, därför du sällan ser mig här.

Ha det bra.

Phew, I'm happy you're not 13. I myself is 27 so :)

I know you're a long term player, I joined around v1.3 and as far back as I can remember I've seen you around. I've never been scammed either, I don't look for shortcuts, I'll do it myself.

But yes odjur and bloody is me, but I haven't played bloody since faction update. When I started bloody shamans weren't OP and their was like 5 lv18 shamans on the server, but now half the server plays shaman and it really turns me off. Maybe in the future if shaman gets nerfed I'll work on it again, but for now I'm 100% 1h DK for the simple reason 1h DK/barb are the least played classes. And it gives me way more satisfaction then playing OP.

Also only play on mc-side.1 I can't stand all the indo spam in elf chats and 2 I only have time to play one char at a time if I'm gonna do it good.

hey guys thx for this week I played alot on friend house without sleep only few hours at mornings  ;D  his fathers was out for holidays  :dirol:  now can kick me from abc in game for invite another  who play more , like I said till september im not here, I will try to check game and forum every week for dont lose nothing  :drinks:

now can kick me from abc in game for invite another  who play more

or no xd who wants to lvl up my warlock to lvl 20 and win guild points with it pm me now and I say details or pm spanish , etc

actually have lvl19 and 30% :mega_shok:

shitzo why you delete gmt time of your guild membar :facepalm: :facepalm:  is nice it gud know when ppl pley :) ;)

what did u just say

And can i join abc im making a warlock :[ going to raise to lvl 20 :P

4v1 - 3bds and 1mage (lv15-18). Odjur comes out on top  :aggressive:

Åh Nej!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My poor poor heart was getting jumped by elves!!!

Odjur is awesome  :yahoo:

shitzo why you delete gmt time of your guild membar :facepalm: :facepalm:  is nice it gud know when ppl pley :) ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL NIA TWO

Dear members, I was serching a perticular guild with members who are friends with each other!  :pleasantry:

I finaly found one! I just love the fact that you all know each other and that i have to chat with you all in order to get in!  :clapping: This so diferent than other guilds who don't care about who you are or what are your motivations... so i whould love to introduce my self, first, my caracter is a DK lvl 13, as for me as a person, my name is Joro i am originaly from Bulgaria an no i live in Belgium, i am 17 and i have a normal college life and friends... humm, 

I speak French, English (ass you can see) Bulgarian and and some notions of Flamish. That is quite all, so i am realy loking foward to chat with you guys and to get to know you as well  :yahoo:

Hiii guys its me rapter. New name redxdragon :pleasantry:

Can i join abc. Im a good player guys 2x lvl 18 rondel and full kw set :dirol:

Guys i will b very usefull in arena as arena will also give guild points in 5.7 update and i can also help the guild by useing my mc if needed. I buy 8k mc in every 15 days.

Hope u guys love to add me :good:

Im waiting for answer  :blush:

Hiii guys its me rapter. New name redxdragon :pleasantry:

Can i join abc. Im a good player guys 2x lvl 18 rondel and full kw set :dirol:

Guys i will b very usefull in arena as arena will also give guild points in 5.7 update and i can also help the guild by useing my mc if needed. I buy 8k mc in every 15 days.

Hope u guys love to add me :good:

Im waiting for answer  :blush:

You have my vote since i know u for a long time and also a friendly guy, but u also have to talk to other members and get to know each other  :good: