EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

not scammer? then how he got yoshi rogue? changed her password. and what he did to zethu after losing his gear? tried to steal my acct. i call those people scammers.  and mean hes weak now, how can he call me weak sauce?  span dont ask help? lately always running from 1vs1 till either reezeh or frosblade comes  ;D  and check screenshots from game thread and see ABC member pming me he sick of span spam asking to kill me :unknw:  and yes, when i go cave and 5/10 or more people all atack me ofc i ask help  :facepalm:  also yes, i used his account to kill ppl that jumped my little rogue.. but unlike him i never changed his pass and tried to take his acct, dont talk about things u dont know. no one asked ur opinion. ur the last to talk after the way u left WoG and later how u went mc, maybe more girls on that side  ;D  go and chase more skirts in game and stay out of my business with other people  :facepalm:

ur posting in abc topic and im a member of that guild + cross and span my friends and going mc was my choise nothing related to u

cross and span my friends and going mc was my choise nothing related to u

bus shamans ducked your bd to much 

this is  res why you creat shaman

ur posting in abc topic and im a member of that guild + cross and span my friends and going mc was my choise nothing related to u

im posting but not talking to you. just answering crossfit's post. not talking about guild but about 2 specific players and i didnt see ur name on any of my posts. he was talking about the guild im in and about the guild u were in as well, although ur not faithfull to guilds unless they give u stuff or else u leave like u did on wog cause i didnt give u that dd helmet  that i needed for Hotei :mega_shok:

im posting but not talking to you. just answering crossfit's post. not talking about guild but about 2 specific players and i didnt see ur name on any of my posts. he was talking about the guild im in and about the guild u were in as well, although ur not faithfull to guilds unless they give u stuff or else u leave like u did on wog cause i didnt give u that dd helmet  that i needed for Hotei :mega_shok:

:facepalm:  lie wtf dont know why u getting it out here and just for ur info my bd was done dd set lone before u joined wog  :facepalm: u can go lie somewher else i left wog for some other reason dont think i need to tell it to u

:facepalm:  lie wtf dont know why u getting it out here and just for ur info my bd was done dd set lone before u joined wog  :facepalm: u can go lie somewher else i left wog for some other reason dont think i need to tell it to u

then why did u beg me for dd helmet and then got mad at me and left wog like 1 day after?  ;D  and no, ur bd wasnt full dd or u were just trying to get free item to sell? funny how some people call the truth lies and vice-versa. i can ask dulce if u want, she remembers that episode well.

then why did u beg me for dd helmet and then got mad at me and left wog like 1 day after?  ;D  and no, ur bd wasnt full dd or u were just trying to get free item to sell? funny how some people call the truth lies and vice-versa. i can ask dulce if u want, she remembers that episode well.

that helm was for metalteast u dont know so keep ur mouth shut ;)  and i dint left for that reason won reply any about this in here

that helm was for metalteast u dont know so keep ur mouth shut ;)  and i dint left for that reason won reply any about this in here

metal was part of wog too. why u ask instead of him and didnt say it was for him? then insult me for not giving?  :facepalm:  and u said u left wog cause of me, im still waiting for u to come clean with that. were u in love with dulce as well?  :blush:  u seem to like the same girls as me.

ur the one that start talking to me, lost will to talk?  8)

metal was part of wog too. why u ask instead of him and didnt say it was for him? then insult me for not giving?  :facepalm:  and u said u left wog cause of me, im still waiting for u to come clean with that. were u in love with dulce as well?  :blush:  u seem to like the same girls as me.

ur the one that start talking to me, lost will to talk?  8)

Or just lost interest.

Or just lost interest.

yes, ppl usually do when they see they have nothing but lies at their side. first he denies asking for it then says he asked for metalteast *z*

Lmao, heard many stories about crossfits and shitzo ;D

Im us SAPPHIRE though :bad: , if i come make eu char u guys inv me in guild? :blush:

Or considering to let me join lmao :D

Imagine when ABC lvl 3 what will come here..  :facepalm:

@ABC members, if any elf come nerd rage here again and involve you, quote him and reply at his own clanbook, FoF, Legends etc, so their leaders will warn him to changue their way or their own clanbooks will die full of their own shit.

1 Everyone in ABC knows u broke the truce and stabbed me helping dadinho and captainv, so dont come now hurted if we kill you anyplace, just attack back.

2 We dont need alliance with any elf guild or any truce, 90% of elfs we had truce used to stab us feeling pro, just few honest left.

3 Cross isnt a noob

4 I know all elf guilds mad at ABC now. Just see how galaxy rage alliance chat this morning :facepalm:

And like him random elfs today, keep hating :good:

Опубликованное фото

I LOVE HOW THE ONLY PART OF THE CONVERSATION YOU PUT OUT WAS THIS ONE. A LITTLE PEACE OF WHAT I SAID, BUT NONE TO WHAT YOU WERE BLABING, DEFENETLY THE SPOIL CHILD I WAS TALKING ABOUT  :facepalm:

I LOVE HOW THE ONLY PART OF THE CONVERSATION YOU PUT OUT WAS THIS ONE. A LITTLE PEACE OF WHAT I SAID, BUT NONE TO WHAT YOU WERE BLABING, DEFENETLY THE SPOIL CHILD I WAS TALKING ABOUT  :facepalm:

You came talk like this alliance chat with your warlock before none said a word about it, not only you, random elves as well all day.

Thats why i replied with my rogue there. Show now what i said, just asked you if you mad? and that revendark and karsa gave us congratulations and u ruining the guild name writing that

A little peace, that would be great.

I have my own opinion about all of this but dnt want to involve myself too much.

Just say that i admire Zethu and lot of people of his clan (and hate others) and admire ABC and individually to lot of ppl of that clan, and all rage should be dismissed of boths of your clan books.

Why? Because is impossible to find that peace meanwhile we are persons with feelings involved in a virtual society in the middle of a war.

C mon, just stop  fighting. :(

sorry ♥♥♥♥♥ enough time for post about your post saying im scammer , you know the true and you have your account fine ,  I am the one with items deleted and yes I have yoshikasz acc the guy who deleted all my stuff , everybody know the story , bb Im on a party stealing wifi bar xdd goodnigh mates , friends enjoy the game soon I am back :drinks:

Imagine when ABC lvl 3 what will come here..  :facepalm:

@ABC members, if any elf come nerd rage here again and involve you, quote him and reply at his own clanbook, FoF, Legends etc, so their leaders will warn him to changue their way or their own clanbooks will die full of their own shit.

u are so stupid u actually think this is about ABC. is ur english that bad?

crossfit was the one that posted ABC was going to hunt down FoF, i just replyed in same thread  :facepalm:  u must think we in FoF actually care that u got to lvl2 lol

crossfit was the one that posted ABC was going to hunt down FoF, i just replyed in same thread  :facepalm:  u must think we in FoF actually care that u got to lvl2 lol

Crossfit posted the opposite of what you are saying, read his post again :facepalm:

A little peace, that would be great.

I have my own opinion about all of this but dnt want to involve myself too much.

Just say that i admire Zethu and lot of people of his clan (and hate others) and admire ABC and individually to lot of ppl of that clan, and all rage should be dismissed of boths of your clan books.

Why? Because is impossible to find that peace meanwhile we are persons with feelings involved in a virtual society in the middle of a war.

C mon, just stop  fighting. :(

i like u too :) i just replyed to a threat made here to FoF by idiot crossfit. first page of their clanbook and already crossfit threatening FoF. now they try and turn it against me as usual and try to make it seem like im jealous of their guild.  :facepalm: 

Crossfit posted the opposite of what you are saying, read his post again :facepalm:

"Possible  alliance guilds ( mc guild ) , Kaizen and FoF ( elf guild )enemy guild , Woh ( Wrath of heaven ) kill all his members in all the places included pvp cave without exceptions . "

actually u are right this time, i miss read it.  huge fail on my part  :'( see span, this is what it's like to be an adult

i saw FoF then enemy guild next to it

When the guild levels to 2, everyone starts to get jealous and hate, some no names even ask to join the guild, I've had over 50 different people I never even heard of who added me on friendlist and spammed me to invite them to the guild  :facepalm:

Anyways, I knew many jealous kids would come, don't really care either, just adds more noobs to the kill list.

Even MCs are hating on us for being 1st lv2 guild, most are even begging for an invite  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

When the guild levels to 2, everyone starts to get jealous and hate, some no names even ask to join the guild, I've had over 50 different people I never even heard of who added me on friendlist and spammed me to invite them to the guild  :facepalm:

Anyways, I knew many jealous kids would come, don't really care either, just adds more noobs to the kill list.

Even MCs are hating on us for being 1st lv2 guild, most are even begging for an invite  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

well i dont hate or want invite  ;D  think its good that u got to lvl 2 and get ur 1% extra magic def and guild storage  :good:

fof will get there in time, no rush.

well i dont hate or want invite  ;D  think its good that u got to lvl 2 and get ur 1% extra magic def and guild storage  :good:

fof will get there in time, no rush.

I know, it wasn't directed to you, was for all those fake MCs and Elfs ♥♥♥♥♥ing on world chat, I've seen it myself, even before ABC was lv1, people calling us rich  :wacko:  ABC doesn't even have 5 rich members, some members never even used 3000+ miracle coins, probably less for costumes or recruit etc. I haven't even bought MC in 3 months and I just got my lock +9 3 days ago.

Well as they say, haters gonna hate.

I know, it wasn't directed to you, was for all those fake MCs and Elfs ♥♥♥♥♥ing on world chat, I've seen it myself, even before ABC was lv1, people calling us rich  :wacko:  ABC doesn't even have 5 rich members, some members never even used 3000+ miracle coins, probably less for costumes or recruit etc. I haven't even bought MC in 3 months and I just got my lock +9 3 days ago.

Well as they say, haters gonna hate.

true, ppl still call me rich cause my bd has 1 and 1/2 year old +8+9 lvl 15 arena blades, and low amped gear  :blush:  even sold my doom blade to reach +8 on druid.. still im rich. i do have a dragon costume adiction and go crazy when i see a costume i like, start selling gear to be able to buy it  ;D

true, ppl still call me rich cause my bd has 1 and 1/2 year old +8+9 lvl 15 arena blades, and low amped gear  :blush:  even sold my doom blade to reach +8 on druid.. still im rich. i do have a dragon costume adiction and [glow=red,2,300]go crazy when i see a costume i like, start selling gear to be able to buy it  ;D

[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]me too ;D [/glow]

Welcome to the guild Allstars ( Zeyweon )

Axsiv and Revengerr, most members don't know you so you're gonna have to be known by members more before joining.

Thnx for accept me :pleasantry:

I figured it's been no drama for so long some elf had to come here and get it started  :facepalm:

ABC is not richer or poorer then any other good guild, we have members in full +10 like suprememan, but also members in full +1 like night. It doesn't matter,what matters is pulling your weight, and even though she's +1 night brings in 1000gp a day average. We didn't level cause we have mc, we leveled cause all of us worked hard for it, every member, not just our strongest. When I see ppl donating way over their share to help the guild level, I get proud and happy, that's what a guild is all about.

With all great players here, they are all humble and helpful. We fight for our members and the collective. Even with stairs being almost impossible to break through, ABC members took their time to go for a 95% suicide mission to help me and night with kratt. Not many ppl will have the energi to try with such bad odds. But ABC members didn't even hesitate to help.

Here we are all friends, here we are all equal and here we'll stand strong.

Welcome to the guild Liqhtr.

I think we should make a 2nd guild for ABC since no one follows the rules of rotating members and I don't wanna kick people then they log in 2 hrs later and ask why they got kicked.

We also have people in guild who barely even log in and don't even leave, they log in random times so I don't wanna kick them due to possibility they could log in less than 6 hrs.

What are your thoughts? Having 2 guilds is no different than being on the main guild for the new/inactive people.

I think we should make a 2nd guild for ABC since no one follows the rules of rotating members and I don't wanna kick people then they log in 2 hrs later and ask why they got kicked.

We also have people in guild who barely even log in and don't even leave, they log in random times so I don't wanna kick them due to possibility they could log in less than 6 hrs.

What are your thoughts? Having 2 guilds is no different than being on the main guild for the new/inactive people.

U can not imagine how difficult is being for my lvl 10 guild earn some points. Lot of offlines but they friends, so how can i kick them? Or when is the moment to talk to them about what to do to lvl up our guild. Actually im thinking on leaving all my chars guilds and invite them to guild 10. Or we will never get over this lvling issue.

I dnt really know what to do, cause already did second guild for the same problem, more friends, wanna join, but now we have to offline guilds. Just be careful if do second because people want to join but then dont want to work.

Really thinking of kicking everyone and start from the beginning. :(

:cray:  I leave the guild when I am supposed too!!!! lol I haven't been in the guild for two days but LOOK OUT!!!! hahah I am going to be questing my buns off and turning in more stuff for the guild. I think I have some extra things to donate too but I will have to go through them with Bloody because I have a ton of stuff I donät think I will need.  :blush:

I know people are jealous of ABC and also there are some who really want to join;as Shitzo said, you get random people begging to join the guild. I get a lot of people when I am questing to join ABC. I tell them all the same thing, they have to apply in forum and I never promise anything. I just tell them anyone who has joined was voted in. It's really sad though that people just can't accept the fact that we aren't rich and we don't cheat-we just work really really hard! I am so proud of you all for working so hard and coming together to level the guild and donate items.

Okay, anyway I'm off to collect my dailies now, have a great day all!!!

Made a 2nd guild now, name's ABCII

All new members and inactive people will stay there, alts too.

We are not leveling it, just to keep other members.

At the moment we are managing guilds.

Main ABC will be:

• Shitzo
  • Spanish
  • Sulla
  • Shyleen
  • Warlunatic
  • Vomm
  • Suprememan
  • Reezeeh
  • Jayythugg
  • Nubrose
  • Agusia
  • Magicjonny
  • Ciamiau
  • Lonequeen
  • Brisign
  • Darkterorr
  • Odjur
  • Nightngale
  • Apeball
  • Marcin?
Not sure if I'm missing anyone important here, If Marcin/Raviente is back then he will take the 20th slot, still need to find out about that.

If anyone is missing someone tell me, trying to sort out my music library, 5000+ songs to go xd

All the rest will stay at the 2nd guild, Alt characters can join aswell.

We will keep this up until new quests come out, hopefully there will be ALOT in Ayvondil, we will continue rotating members at that time to try and boost up to lv3 in no time, hopefully people will follow rules then.

ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL BE ADDED TO ABCII. Don't worry, I'm there on Shaman aswell.

And guys please stop putting crap in guild bank XD

Only put Repair scrolls, Teleport scrolls, Enchants, Unity potions, Unity signs and other things our guild/members would need, probably everyday uses.

ABC2 stays lv1, since its only needed until we go for lv3. That's my vote. And yes I'm ok with a ABC2 but we still need to rotate ABC2 members that are active to keep the gp in ABC cause in the future lv3-4 all will be ABC only.

Hi ABC , I want to join your guild  :blush: I don't know if you get places and if all your members will accept me but I ask if it's possibe to join your guild, thanks for reading and maybe see you inside ABC  :drinks: