EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

i want to join abc please vote for me  and i wana clear it that my account is not shared with anyone now

lier  :rofl:

Congrats for level 2

can u please show pic of how guild warehouse looks  :)

Welcome to the guild Allstars ( Zeyweon )

Axsiv and Revengerr, most members don't know you so you're gonna have to be known by members more before joining.

you could always return b!tch

b!tch to me !! Well teacher, i learnt  from you :D ahahah

And b!tch!e I'm pretty inactive right now :P Just let's keep going level abc and aoa , who knows in future we can be togather :D muuuuah luuuviesss

Hi All.

Merc say : 'most member don't know you so you're gonna to be known by members more before joining'.

So, i was thinking about this dialog. This dialog mean, I need pm all ABC member and introduce 'who i am, where have i been' to all member? And how about my post introduce before for them?

I don't thing so they want know what time i eat,take shower,go fun with friend,what i'm eat everyday,about my real life what i'm doing. 

And yes, i'm always want PM Abc member if i see them online. Some member Abc guild i already pm just for saying 'Hi' at Cerial, Warlunatic, Spanish, Odjur, Jayytug, and probably ask about Abc guild at Merc.

I know, i'm have problem with English, i will try speak and make you understand. Trust me, i will hardworking doing quest everyday for earn more Guild Point for ABC Guild, help each other, make this clan better than other clan.

Regards, Axsiv

Hi All.

Merc say : 'most member don't know you so you're gonna to be known by members more before joining'.

So, i was thinking about this dialog. This dialog mean, I need pm all ABC member and introduce 'who i am, where have i been' to all member? And how about my post introduce before for them?

I don't thing so they want know what time i eat,take shower,go fun with friend,what i'm eat everyday,about my real life what i'm doing. 

And yes, i'm always want PM Abc member if i see them online. Some member Abc guild i already pm just for saying 'Hi' at Cerial, Warlunatic, Spanish, Odjur, Jayytug, and probably ask about Abc guild at Merc.

You should socialize more with ABC members.

Just giving out information about yourself doesn't automatically make them believe that you are a good person or instantly makes you a well known friend by them.

And thanks everyone  :drinks:

hey  guys I  have great notices about meee hehehe I gonna to return in 2months when holidays finish , this time with internet in home and with a possibility to  use pc brother xD btw lvl2 guild nice guysss wait a little more  and I can start to help!!

So, you know you play WS way too much when you start dreaming about it.

I have the craziest dreams and I usually remember a lot of detail but, I saw a post from Frosty and  it was about the minions. Last night, I only slightly recall that I was opening surprise chests in WS and I got a minion. I felt confused because I thought we were supposed to get them with an update and not in a chest. So, I went to my bag to "use" it and it was a cat head with a wonky eye and spider legs..but no real body :rofl: LOL I kept thinking it was ugly as hell but I didn't have a choice but to use it...SO yeah....that was what I was dreaming about last night..

How about you guys? Have you ever dreamed of WS?

I have the craziest dreams and I usually remember a lot of detail but, I saw a post from Frosty and  it was about the minions. Last night, I only slightly recall that I was opening surprise chests in WS and I got a minion. I felt confused because I thought we were supposed to get them with an update and not in a chest. So, I went to my bag to "use" it and it was a cat head with a wonky eye and spider legs..but no real body :rofl: LOL I kept thinking it was ugly as hell but I didn't have a choice but to use it...SO yeah....that was what I was dreaming about last night..

I dreamed how i received demonologists suit with Demoniuks  :rofl:  Maybe becasue i killed it 5 times that day  :pardon:

I dreamed how i received demonologists suit with Demoniuks  :rofl:  Maybe becasue i killed it 5 times that day  :pardon:

Bro even if i have to be out of party. U say demo and two of my chars go support.

Ur dream is gonna be true. And if in any case i got it, is urs as mine. Thats a promise.

Or just trade to wedgehead if you want it for you.

I dreamed that Profundo was level 20  and i was hunting around my city with my lvl 20 friends who live in a town close to mine. :D

You should socialize more with ABC members.

Just giving out information about yourself doesn't automatically make them believe that you are a good person or instantly makes you a well known friend by them.

And thanks everyone  :drinks:

but sometimes when i pm people from ABC they don't even pm back :search:

i know jaythug quite well from here 1 time we were good ftiends but now rearly speak.

We need to add alliance guilds and enemies soon possible when hypnotoad stop his hypno xD

Possible  alliance guilds ( mc guild ) , Kaizen and FoF ( elf guild )

enemy guild , Woh ( Wrath of heaven ) kill all his members in all the places included pvp cave without exceptions .

FoF  :facepalm:  u mean me ahah we all know spanish members of ABC are pvp cave disturbers/gankers :) no need to say it loud and proud crossnoobie

FoF  :facepalm:  u mean me ahah we all know spanish members of ABC are pvp cave disturbers/gankers :) no need to say it loud and proud crossnoobie

whats happen weaksauce still crying?that post was 2months ago and well fof not mean all members we have some exceptions and I hope  when I return drama about pvp cave has finished xD well byeee to all I dc and will try to enter in forum and game ever when I catch wifi heuhauehauehauehauehauheuahu

1 Everyone in ABC knows u broke the truce and stabbed me helping dadinho and captainv, so dont come now hurted if we kill you anyplace, just attack back.

2 We dont need alliance with any elf guild or any truce, 90% of elfs we had truce used to stab us feeling pro, just few honest left.

3 Cross isnt a noob

4 I know all elf guilds mad at ABC now. Just see how galaxy rage alliance chat this morning :facepalm:

And like him random elfs today, keep hating :good:

Опубликованное фото

4 I know all elf guilds mad at ABC now.

nice jock

your guild ppls just coming with rich kid in wars so you and legendz are same

you cant rape elf s in war so you 100 % coming with locks  and shaman s

nice jock

your guild ppls just coming with rich kid in wars so you and legendz are same

you cant rape elf s in war so you 100 % coming with locks  and shaman s

Fun to heard this when shyleen/qingaide/roid killed your warlock shikkii or shaman kensou alone most of the times at cross, you know about it ;) 

And not a "jock", your post just makes more clear 4 I know all elf guilds mad at ABC now.

umm.. it doesnt matter i dont want to join this guild seen too much :facepalm:

tooooo much drama..

You ever saw who starts the drama always posting about us and involving us??

Not our fault if too many elfs cry and mad at us, seems like hurt replying back.

Anyway none voted yes for you yet, so goodluck xD

You ever saw who starts the drama always posting about us and involving us??

Not our fault if too many elfs cry and mad at us, seems like hurt replying back.

Anyway none voted yes for you yet, so goodluck xD

not that im agreeing with the others but many people hate this guild, mc too.

so i think if i joined i would automatically be involved, with the drama, even if wasnt there at the start.

not that im agreeing with the others but many people hate this guild, mc too.

so i think if i joined i would automatically be involved, with the drama, even if wasnt there at the start.

that doesnt mean that abc starts the drama...

most of the dramas start with ppl who are jealous...dont think that abc is the problem,others are.

i had the same problem...since i had one (!!!!) +10 item (blade of sd, whole armour +6/7 "only") i got hated by more and more people,accused as scammer and hacker cause i used only 5 signs and such a shit...some ppl who didnt realize it said: jayrox starts drama  :facepalm:  but in the end,just some jealous ppl couldnt live with the fact tht they failed or arent lucky or anything like that...

same here: abc first level 2 ---> more and more jealous haters

regards :drinks:

yeah i know many people always insult rich, im not rich i have 4swor/dagger +9/8, and EVEN i get insult.. but some ppl say ooh revengerr good high amp, others say, rich high amp noob kid get daddys money. when see info someone make +9 or 10. u see..

congratulations

congratulations

congratulations

fcking noob rich idiot

fcking noob rich idiot

fcking noob rich idiot

lol.

1 Everyone in ABC knows u broke the truce and stabbed me helping dadinho and captainv, so dont come now hurted if we kill you anyplace, just attack back.

does everyone in ABC also know u made second truce after that all happened and broke it (for no reason, at least i was just protecting a friend) making u a hipocrite for still talking about it.

3 Cross isnt a noob

ok ok i correct my sentence, hes not a noob, he's weak and a scammer  :give_rose:  better?  :good:

and btw, why do u keep pming me asking how much points FoF got? we arent 24/7 on or got mcoins to spend on gp pots. we will take our time :) oh and congrats u got 1% more magic def  :facepalm:  maybe now u dont need to ask Spanish people in ABC to gank me  :mega_shok:

ok ok i correct my sentence, hes not a noob, he's weak and a scammer  :give_rose:  better?  :good:

and btw, why do u keep pming me asking how much points FoF got? we arent 24/7 on or got mcoins to spend on gp pots. we will take our time :) oh and congrats u got 1% more magic def  :facepalm:  maybe now u dont need to ask Spanish people in ABC to gank me  :mega_shok:

he is not a scammer and not even weak i remember him kicking ur ass hard whn he had his gear and still is strong lets see how would u be if u lost all ur gear + u was the one using his account to kill elf etc  :facepalm: 

span dont ask help to gang u he will atk u alone also i saw many times coz i was in pt with him whn he atk u even if i dint help , u keep shout at allice chat to kill mc in pvp cave  :facepalm:

Fun to heard this when shyleen/qingaide/roid killed your warlock shikkii or shaman kensou alone most of the times at cross, you know about it ;) 

And not a "jock", your post just makes more clear 4 I know all elf guilds mad at ABC now.

kensou is my shaman with lvl 13  staff + shikii is not my lock

he is not a scammer and not even weak i remember him kicking ur ass hard whn he had his gear and still is strong lets see how would u be if u lost all ur gear + u was the one using his account to kill elf etc  :facepalm: 

span dont ask help to gang u he will atk u alone also i saw many times coz i was in pt with him whn he atk u even if i dint help , u keep shout at allice chat to kill mc in pvp cave  :facepalm:

not scammer? then how he got yoshi rogue? changed her password. and what he did to zethu after losing his gear? tried to steal my acct. i call those people scammers.  and mean hes weak now, how can he call me weak sauce?  span dont ask help? lately always running from 1vs1 till either reezeh or frosblade comes  ;D  and check screenshots from game thread and see ABC member pming me he sick of span spam asking to kill me :unknw:  and yes, when i go cave and 5/10 or more people all atack me ofc i ask help  :facepalm:  also yes, i used his account to kill ppl that jumped my little rogue.. but unlike him i never changed his pass and tried to take his acct, dont talk about things u dont know. no one asked ur opinion. ur the last to talk after the way u left WoG and later how u went mc, maybe more girls on that side  ;D  go and chase more skirts in game and stay out of my business with other people  :facepalm: