EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

That's abit early for me and night. 20:00 forum time is usually when we come online, we will try to come on before that, but if we are late and you guys are ready, no need to wait for us.

Well guys we are near to level 2, I guess it's time to pick the people who will stay in the guild max slot will be 20.

Others can stay in other friend's guilds or we can repeat the Leave guild before you sleep rule until new island comes out and we level to 3.

I marked some people inactive, not sure about Reezeeh, haven't seen him awhile.

Well guys we are near to level 2, I guess it's time to pick the people who will stay in the guild max slot will be 20.

Others can stay in other friend's guilds or we can repeat the Leave guild before you sleep rule until new island comes out and we level to 3.

I marked some people inactive, not sure about Reezeeh, haven't seen him awhile.

I'd like to apply for a permanent heir spot. Mostly cause I only play odjur as my only active char so I never need to change around chars. Also so I always can add night the times we report for gp. But ultimately it's up to ABC what you think of me, no hard feelings if theirs better recruits :)

I would like a to ask for a permanent place too, but, I understand if there are other players who have wanted/asked/waited longer than me.

I have 3 chars, Kisse (necro lvl 13), KisseKat (Rouge lvl 16), and Nightngale (Death Knight lvl 19), and Night is the only one I really ever play. The others I use mostly for holding stuff.

I am quite active and play almost everyday, I usually can be found wandering around or tagging along with Bloody (Odjur). I try my best to be kind to the other members in ABC and I *try* to stay out of drama. I will also farm and turn in gold when I have enough to share and quest items once we have a warehouse. I like to do my best to help my friends and Guild members with things they need (quest items, repair scrolls,etc.) I will stay loyal to the ABC Guild and try to remember who is elf and who is not and do my best not to kill them...if I have or do I am SO Sorry :(

Otherwise, I will patiently wait my turn for a permanent place here.

:give_rose:

We can also rotate members,

Like Nightngale will leave guild every time she goes off giving space for a person who is online while she is offline, then by the time Bloody and Night logs in the other person might be offline and since you two log on and off almost at the same times, Bloody can kick that person and invite you and repeat.

I think Unforgiven will stay in Masters guild for a while, at the moment he's only helping to level with Shaman.

And we have alot of people who want to join, we should do votings tomorrow, atleast 15 members should vote, if they get 5 votes and people don't add any comments for a while they will be added to the guild, if they receive a no then we must talk in group and see if the reason is acceptable.

At the moment all I could remember was

Axsiv

Allstars ( Zeyweon - name changed )

Liqhtr

Wickybeast ( Not sure yet )

Pesimistic

Darkrr

If you don't know anyone you could ask some other members, if you have any negative thoughts on anyone then just tell us, use Whatsapp chat group to discuss.

Anyone who isn't in the Whatsapp group, pm me or Sulla, or if you ever see Shyleen pm her she is the chat admin.

ok with me for odjur and night to be heir  :good:

and for 6 ppol who applied since i dont know dem for now i cant vote

@Shit mee tooo place me to heir  :cray: even thou not on always  ;D

Is their anywhere we can set up voting polls for only ABC members? For voting of permanents and newcomers.

I don't know much about the applicants.

Ok guys, we should start voting for the people who want to join

Pesimistic is out of the list, too many negative votes and 2 people has problems with him.

First we should discuss on the negative parts of each person,

Give a reason to why you dislike the person ( ofcourse in private ), if a person is clear then we will start to vote for him.

People who currently want to join:

Axsiv

Liqhtr

Wickybeast

Darkrr

Allstars ( Zeyweon )

Revengerr

I'm fine with all  joining except Revengerr since I don't know him.

Yes for Wickybeast, Darkrr and Liqhtr though.

Rest are up to you guys, just vote wisely.

Lv2 tomorrow maybe tonight. If it makes us level me and night can add 3-4k gp again tonight.

Now voting

Negative

Axsiv - language barrier

Zey - heard he's got a short temper. And I dont feel like we need more drama or cursing.

Yes to Darkr, for the others, I don't really know them, so my vote will be Nuuu for now.

Guild will be lv2 either today or tomorrow so it's time to pick the perma members for lv2.

We will have 15 members permanently, mostly active members, 5 slots will be used to rotate members for questing, we will aim for lv2 guild then level defenses to 3 each and take a break until update with more quests.

At the moment:

Me

Spanish

Sulla

Odjur

Suprememan

Magicjonny

Don't ask for a spot, we will pick who will be in.

And guys, it is required that every member donates atleast 5k gold to help for leveling the guild, extra gold will be used to purchase unity signs.

Welcome Darkrr :D

I was wondering if I could make a suggestion?

Would you consider setting up an ABC raid and invite the people we really don't know much about so we (and them) can get to know each other?

I know Warlunatic had invite or at leas offered Axsiv to go along with him.  I think it's a good opportunity for them and us to get a feel of who they are and who we are. That way after a few times that they have come along maybe we can re-vote?

As for Axsiv, he seems nice, yes the language barriar might hold him back but he did say he would try. I'm now nuetral on the vote. Again, I will clear up that whatever problem we had he did come to me and we worked it out. We are good now.

I'm not really familiar with the others who have applied because I can be quite stubborn and sometimes too shy to ask for help so I go-it alone a lot! lol

As always, Good luck to you!!!!

Ok guys, we should start voting for the people who want to join

Pesimistic is out of the list, too many negative votes and 2 people has problems with him.

First we should discuss on the negative parts of each person,

Give a reason to why you dislike the person ( ofcourse in private ), if a person is clear then we will start to vote for him.

People who currently want to join:

Sumit Goyal

Axsiv

Liqhtr

Wickybeast

Darkrr

Allstars ( Zeyweon )

Revengerr

I'm fine with all  joining except Revengerr since I don't know him.

Yes for Wickybeast, Darkrr and Liqhtr though.

Rest are up to you guys, just vote wisely.

Lab run- 19:30 forum time, if not many people online we will wait 20mins or so for more to login

I don't think bloody and I will make lab tonight. I think we are going to turn in quests and then going to relax. He isn't feeling so well today, he is pretty tired from waking up really early to get our kids to summer daycare.

Maybe tomorrow though :)

I don't think bloody and I will make lab tonight. I think we are going to turn in quests and then going to relax. He isn't feeling so well today, he is pretty tired from waking up really early to get our kids to summer daycare.

Maybe tomorrow though :)

ok, see u 2 next time then for lab run

First lv2 Guild of EU

Thanks for everyone's hard work, it's an honor to lead this guild.

Love you all

First lv2 Guild of EU

Thanks for everyone's hard work, it's an honor to lead this guild.

Love you all

All our long hours in lab runs paid off  :good:

We won't be leveling to 3 until next updates.

They made it that much for a reason, cause new island is coming soon, meaning more quests.

Now everyone should relax a little bit and only do quests when you feel like it.

We will be leveling Magic and Physical passive defenses both to level 3 which will give 3% def to all.

Anyone who wants to join our Whatsapp chat group together with Pliskin, Poley and Akemichi just message me.

+639295665503