EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Nobody else knew that,so it looked like you just insult that poor guy without reason..

But 1. I didnt insult you

2. This is a personal thing between us,has noooothing to do with the guild. So i am done here, so you can pm me and we can write normal about it :) yw

he sent laugh emote 3times after I said "asskicker @}-" haypocrit

1. it was an insuilt,stop the laywers talking

2.nope,this guild isn't about pro and noob,I didb't try to join cuz I'm a pro or they are,I tryed cuz I was a good friend of most of them,then left cuz of I had bad stuff with some of them,no one will invite you cuz you "pro" which you're not and never will be,they invite on behaviour and posted it cuz it shows that your behaviour is a shit one of a sick person,so yes it has something to do with the guild,If you were a lvl4 nice friend of them you would of joined,but not being nice to others will always prevent you from joining

it was already solved,no need for.pms,it is just that alot of abces still my close friends so I wanted to share them a bit of your actions so they realise what kind of guys they are trying to invite,Mr "I'm changed"

I wrote you are nothing special...

After u wrote asslicker..only thing you wrote after tht was : -..-

Didnt know tht you will start drama,sorry if i hurt your feelings :)

For. Me it isnt a proof tht i am a bad person,and everybody who think about it in a normal way and not in a hater way,will think the same.cause we all just read: asslicker -..-

Can you upload the screenshot? Cause maybe tht will solve something,thx in advance :)

Regards

I wrote you are nothing special...

After u wrote asslicker..only thing you wrote after tht was : -..-

Didnt know tht you will start drama,sorry if i hurt your feelings :)

For. Me it isnt a proof tht i am a bad person,and everybody who think about it in a normal way and not in a hater way,will think the same.cause we all just read: asslicker -..-

Can you upload the screenshot? Cause maybe tht will solve something,thx in advance :)

Regards

who are you trying to haypocrit with those nice words?

anyway I'm done here,I know they would never fall for your lawyer talk but just thought backing up jaythug since you tryed to put words in my mouth to defend yourself like you always do.

who are you trying to haypocrit with those nice words?

anyway I'm done here,I know they would never fall for your lawyer talk but just thought backing up jaythug since you tryed to put words in my mouth to defend yourself like you always do.

you defend yourself and i didnt put words in your mouth.

you wrote asslicker. thats it. and i wrote tht you are not special. yes. and?

i do my job in game and i am honest here,and tried to explain myself,but when you still wanna "destroy" me,go on.

regards

you defend yourself and i didnt put words in your mouth.

you wrote asslicker. thats it. and i wrote tht you are not special. yes. and?

i do my job in game and i am honest here,and tried to explain myself,but when you still wanna "destroy" me,go on.

regards

I said asskisser to a friend not licker,you jumped saying "lordyasir kicked of abc and mad cuase he can't live with the fact he isn't anything spacial" I don't need to destroy you,you're already destroyed lol

you wrote it in alliance chat and for everybody else it was like: oh,lordyasir insult this poor guy ..

thats it

you're doing full haypocrit laywer jayrox,you haven't changed at all,why did I explain at first,as the qoute says "don't explain your fights,your friends know you and your enemies hate to believe you"

you judge me cause you hate me. its okay,but i know what im doin. do your business and i do mine

cya in game :drinks:

i judge u coz ur a biitch, how abouta no a

lol updates xddd change names god will be epic when I return  everybody with  new name putossss enjoy for me brothers and  kick gayrox xD no time for talk more I will check every week or month 1time for dont lose nothing :drinks:

Did you leave? Why?

Hey guys :D

Well , i guess i have to say why, from the moment i was whit abc frok the beginning.

I had some problems whit Vomm , and whit Suprememan , and it's better for all of you to stay in a guild where u can find peace and quiet.

a lot of you guys from abc has a good relation whit Vomm , and i dont wanna cause problems. I tried to ask a solution to Mercurial , trying to find a way to evitate discussions, but his reply was the silence. So thats why i decide to leave abc and join a guild that care about me.

I wish you guys the best luck , and if you ever need help ill be there for you.

i respect you guys , and love you , but i dont feel like stay whit people that dont want me around.

really really , best of luck ♡♥

lot of kisses guys.

Hey guys :D

Well , i guess i have to say why, from the moment i was whit abc frok the beginning.

I had some problems whit Vomm , and whit Suprememan , and it's better for all of you to stay in a guild where u can find peace and quiet.

a lot of you guys from abc has a good relation whit Vomm , and i dont wanna cause problems. I tried to ask a solution to Mercurial , trying to find a way to evitate discussions, but his reply was the silence. So thats why i decide to leave abc and join a guild that care about me.

I wish you guys the best luck , and if you ever need help ill be there for you.

i respect you guys , and love you , but i dont feel like stay whit people that dont want me around.

really really , best of luck ♡♥

lot of kisses guys.

good luck noob  :'( cya around will miss ya in guild raid etc ._. and best of luck in new guild  :give_rose:

Just a quicky post

Everyone who has a character that isn't in ABC guild and wants to help level it up doing quests later on update, better leave your guild ( If you're in one already ) asap, because last update they added a limit, if a player leaves a guild then he cannot join a guild for the next 6 hrs.

Once you've done your quests, I suggest you leave the guild for a while to give space for others or if you're gonna also do quests on another char, I dunno if it's gonna be fast to lvl up to 2, so might not have to leave alot, we'll see later.

Anyways, gtg school, cya guys xd

Had no idea and I didn't sense any problems, but without further causing pain in this issue. I'm sorry to see you leave vanity. May you carry on strong in future adventures.

Update time any hour now, me and night got a good 90 or so quests stacked up for tue occasion :) and I haven't touched the shaman in like 8mo and will only us dk for questing, but I will stay on my dailies together with night.

Wow, I never knew there was any problems and everything seemed okay- or so I thought.

In that case, I wish you luck with your new guild and I hope that we meet in game sometime! It's always best just to do what feels right.

Omfg...finally, an update! I have lost interest since Bloody has told me not to do anything until the update..ugh and now I have to make dinner (baked ziti) and maybe a parent meeting at the new daycare... :bad:

Hello guys, maybe i could join yours guild or atleast help it lvl up with guild points till it have slot for me :blush:

Finally update came.

I have an idea on leveling our guild but there is may be problems for some people, I will explain it in the end

So first I'd like to inform everyone who was in INFamous where kicked and now you have to wait 6 hours til you can join a guild.

Ok so my plan is, everyone who wants to help level up the guild should do quests on the characters they want but not report the quest, once you've done all quests then you should pm any online ABC member to invite you to the guild then turn in all your quests AND leave the guild - To give space to other characters who want to do quests

we will repeat this process until everyone can have ABC under their names

Step by step process

Now the problem here is, people who have left the guild cannot join any guild in 6 hrs on ANY CHARACTERS IN THAT SAME ACCOUNT.

My idea for this is, people who have more than 1 character in 1 account that will want to help level the guild will have to wait 6 hrs so example I want to do quests on 2 of my characters but they are on the same account so I will have to do all quests on one char first and turn in all quests then leave the guild and during the 6 hr limit wait I will quest on my 2nd character until finished and wait til it's done and join, turn in and leave again to give space.

Step by step process

Well that's all for now I'll try to add things later, if anyone has questions or anything just ask.

At the moment everyone has to wait 6 hours, well not really everyone, the players who have left guilds.

Anyways, no rush, relax.

Start questing tomorrow.

And anyone who is in a different guild, I recommend you leave it asap, in the end we will all be ABC so there's no reason to be in another guild.

Well change of plans, Guess I'll be the one in charge of the whole guild.

I'll be keeping the Unity signs and Gold banked for Upgrading, first we should aim to level guild to 2 so we can start using the guild bank instead.

At the moment we require each member of ABC to donate atleast 5000 gold so we can upgrade to level 2 without gold problems, just give me the gold anytime, if you wanna raise your donation don't be afraid, you can also donate unity signs aswell if you have any to spare.

I think I'll just take donations the day we upgrade the guild, I suck at saving things, I think we all know when you see my characters bags with 3 digit gold numbers

Any member awake/active at sale reset in need to lvl up some char pm me i give quest dq items and that pot double exp thing to use once but worth twice before and after reset.

Is it really 71k guildpoints to lv2? I guess it won't take that long for whole guild, but dang, warehouse...

Me and night will continue to collect 4-5day bundles of quests and turn them in with unity pots.

hello guys,

Some of members planning to do labyrinth quests tonight at 20:30 forum time. Anybody active at that time and wanna join pm me , jonny , nubrose , agusia , shitzo(idk actually if jamie will come , but tell him if u dont find us)

Have fun questing all.  :lol: