EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Sweet update time  :drinks:

I guees I will get one of those guild potions and go turn in my 55 pending quests to get of to a power start :) love the passive skill upgrades, very neutral and good for all classes and builds. Though I think magic def and HP looks like my 2 favorites, though I have full faith in merc upgrading our guild skills.

Night turned 18 yesterday and quest frequently, when theirs space she will benefit the collective.

I didn't know where else to post this, but, it scared the living hell out of me. You need to watch this so you can protect your family or yourself from potential danger. Maybe I am overreacting but I have kids and I sure as hell don't want to bring any harm to my family. It's about smart phones.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2vARzvWxwY?rel=0

Sweet update time  :drinks:

I guees I will get one of those guild potions and go turn in my 55 pending quests to get of to a power start :) love the passive skill upgrades, very neutral and good for all classes and builds. Though I think magic def and HP looks like my 2 favorites, though I have full faith in merc upgrading our guild skills.

Night turned 18 yesterday and quest frequently, when theirs space she will benefit the collective.

That's great Bloody, Thanks alot.

Also, what happened to the first page listing of our time zones?

I thought that was pretty helpful when if we were going to do an ABC raid/quest?

I will be updating it soon when I get almost everyone's, will be using forum time instead.

i would like to join with my level 14 shaman (almost 15,just wait for cl done..),then i level up fast and could help with that  :blush:  cause honestly...you are strongest and most professional mc clan, and thatsexactly what i need with my shaman...he will be very strong ;D

if you say no, i am not suprised ofc,but i thought i can ask...maybe a wonder can happen :blush:

i would like to join with my level 14 shaman (almost 15,just wait for cl done..),then i level up fast and could help with that  :blush:  cause honestly...you are strongest and most professional mc clan, and thatsexactly what i need with my shaman...he will be very strong ;D

if you say no, i am not suprised ofc,but i thought i can ask...maybe a wonder can happen :blush:

Even if i know its a joke , you know in my own you can always join. :D

Jayrox, I've sent you a pm about you joining our guild, like I said if other members agree then I will as well.

And a message from Crossfit,

He will be leaving the game for some time again, need to focus on his studies and life.

He might return in holidays again, maybe at Chrismas.

like sange said I leave game again for the same problems , need to build my life.... and maybe if all goes fine and i finish my studies I can return in 6months or maybe more , i know I was off 5 months... and returned this last month only for 1month but was suficient time for enjoy playing with all my friends , well I sorry much for this drama always me leaving game its not my fault or maybe yes only to say , have fun with new island and play ,enjoy for me , and dont forgot me I will be back when can and I hope all still the same , thanks for this years , wait me some months  again xD  btw spanish changed all my passwords thats fine if anyone want to  use my account s ask spanish for detaills e.e

Jayrox u cant even play range class properly :facepalm: 

You tried drama with Sulla, me, Merc, Xavi, almost everyone here. Will be a shame for me being at same guild as you, if you join i left, so you are out dude.

Your druid in 1 guild, your ranger in other, you crying to Sange Chrystall dont like you in legends, your rogue in other guild, i suggest you join BUKKAKE guild instead try suck of every guild, BUKKAKE mix good with how you acting.

Regards

Well..maybe you are right and i dont earn the *abc* under my name yet. But ill show you that i will work hard and try my best to *earn* it ;)

Didnt get enough votes in legends, but i understand well with the most members there. Anything else you have to ask legends,not me

Well I'll have to remove your name for now Jayrox,

A few members still have problems with you and can't accept being with you in same guild.

Try and sort out your problems with them and prove to us that you've changed and maybe we might accept you in the future.

Goodluck

I understand what you mean spanish. And yes,i am not pro yet with shaman,sometimes i play very good yet,but sometimes i fail badly..but ill try to improve it every day.

about the dramas..well its past,and not every drama was only my fault.i did mistakes (like everyone else too) and i am sorry for that and try to learn from that.

about the guilds...my ranger,my druid and my rogue arent in a guild yet and atm i just use them for norlant quests...but i thought its better for my *useless* chars to be in a guild too...but atm my most important chars are my bd and my shaman and maybe my paladin a little bit

regards

about the guilds...my ranger,my druid and my rogue arent in a guild yet and atm

YEU

inv my lv 20 druid latty ;D

BONEHEADS

hi all

i would like to join your guild with my level 20 ranger called "deutsche"

regards,jay

LEGENDS

hi all :)

i wanna be part of the strongest elfs in eu-emerald and i think i can hel ypu with my many high level chars and with my experience :drinks:

Wasnt your rogue in Kaizen??

1 word:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukkake

Pm Grimsat in game he leads it.

Thats exactly what i wrote yet :)

I tried to get all my chars in a guild,even if i am not really active with them

and honestly...dont know if my rogue still in kaizen..i think no .. Xd

@Jay, Ik Yasir isnt in the guild but what he told me you said in Alliance chat yesterday isnt cool. He was makin a pt for gar and you come out Saying he was kicked from abc and that he cant live with the fact that he isnt anything special. Where did that come from? Say youve changed, apologize, whatever. You have a no from me. If for no other reason than trying to humiliate my friend for no reason.

Hi other jay xd

first of all,i dont think that has to do with this guild thing..cause not everybody can love everybody and i didnt insult him.

and he didnt told you the whole story.

he was spamming alliance chat as usual,not only cause car,he wanted pvp too,and he spammed a lot. But i didnt write anything. But then somebody else wrote 1 (!!!!!) sentence(about tht he like another player or something) and yasir insulted him *asslicker-.-*..then i couldnt resist..he spamms all day and then insults others..for me it sounds like he fealt as somebody who is better then the rest...so i told him that he is nothin special...not an insult,just my oppinion cause i didnt like his behaviour.

and i think tht has nothing to do with the guild,especially cause i didnt insult him..and i am sure when somebody did something wrong u arent calm all the time then too:) and for me,yasir did something wrong:)

Think its offtopic,but wanted to explain it

regards

Hi other jay xd

first of all,i dont think that has to do with this guild thing..cause not everybody can love everybody and i didnt insult him.

and he didnt told you the whole story.

he was spamming alliance chat as usual,not only cause car,he wanted pvp too,and he spammed a lot. But i didnt write anything. But then somebody else wrote 1 (!!!!!) sentence(about tht he like another player or something) and yasir insulted him *asslicker-.-*..then i couldnt resist..he spamms all day and then insults others..for me it sounds like he fealt as somebody who is better then the rest...so i told him that he is nothin special...not an insult,just my oppinion cause i didnt like his behaviour.

and i think tht has nothing to do with the guild,especially cause i didnt insult him..and i am sure when somebody did something wrong u arent calm all the time then too:) and for me,yasir did something wrong:)

Think its offtopic,but wanted to explain it

regards

1) I wasn't spamming,I was chatting then made a garshag party,lol even chats in alliance chat now called spams? what about everyone selling stuff there? what tradechat for?

2) that guy was my friend and i asked him to say Xjaybo pro and call him noob later,and after he said Xjaybo noob I said "asskicked @}-" and he laughed so is everyone in chat,then you jumped by that,you didn't worth flaming on so I just called you sick  and left

3) you said "lordyasir was kicked from abc and mad cuz he can't live with the fact he isn't anything spacial"

did I cover all your usuall sickness and haypocricity?

Nobody else knew that,so it looked like you just insult that poor guy without reason..

But 1. I didnt insult you

2. This is a personal thing between us,has noooothing to do with the guild. So i am done here, so you can pm me and we can write normal about it :) yw