EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Hi,

This is Peryclesbr. 20 level rogue.

I'm interested to join ABC guild. I talked with Mercuriall, now I'm here to write information about myself and my rogue.

My name is Burkay, 18 year old from Turkey.

Have a nice reputation in game, I can be online more than 10 hours everyday.

My rogue Peryclesbr becoming better by day by.

Equipping full Killing Whisper Set. All, +7/+8.

Also have full 17 Level Arena Set & Astral Labyrinth Set.

And using +6 Blade of Sudden Doom(still amplifying), +7 Scout Gladius (Searching for second Blade of SD)

31.0% Critical Hit

27.9% Dodge (32.9% with skill)

15.7% Accuary

Here is the screenshot from game.  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Best regards,

Thanks.  :give_rose:

Percyetc.

My vote : no

Reason : I dont like ur way to act in tc, it seems like ur month need to be cleaned.I'm sorry,im so sincere.

Ur turn guys.

hello guys, congratulations for the great guild :clapping: . I should to ask you a favor, you could avoid to attack me without reason in pvp cave? I'll do the same,obviously . thanks  ;)

if somebody kill you In pvp cave , Its Cus Maybe you are disturbing , We follow rules , In my caSe i wont touch you if you play fair In pvp cave !

P.s idiots as cazzopollos will never change.

Hi,

How it comes your chars are from old brazilian owner and you are from Turkey.

You have old accounts?

hello guys, congratulations for the great guild :clapping: . I should to ask you a favor, you could avoid to attack me without reason in pvp cave? I'll do the same,obviously . thanks  ;)

my shaman loves u  ;)  isn't it?

Welcome to the guild Raviente  :give_rose:

And Pery, I think you're gonna have to get to know most members of the guild.

We don't invite people randomly or by gear/amplify but by their personality and connections to other guild members, we never invite someone who 90% of the guild barely knows, so yeah.

my vote also no many time i saw u gang/atk low lvl elf in cave for no reason

When did you see I killed anyone without reason? I also have bladedancer and I have respect to every player.

If you mean 3 months ago, my little cousin was playing and I was playing on elf.  :facepalm:

Now nobody can tell me jumper/ganker etc. You can vote "No" but cant blame me as jumper, sorry.

And Bia, I think you have personal bad feelings about me, because I don't know what did I act like?

Bad start for me. 2 negative votes, because of wrong ideas.

1question that greench is from clarra? she was going to unbind for me , still waiting  ;D and well I vote no because same feeling than my friends we need to know about you  ,chat , play with you maybe by time can join soon

When did you see I killed anyone without reason? I also have bladedancer and I have respect to every player.

If you mean 3 months ago, my little cousin was playing and I was playing on elf.  :facepalm:

Now nobody can tell me jumper/ganker etc. You can vote "No" but cant blame me as jumper, sorry.

And Bia, I think you have personal bad feelings about me, because I don't know what did I act like?

Bad start for me. 2 negative votes, because of wrong ideas.

after you didnt reply to Spanish's question.

Br from Turkey ? Why ?

And i never has bad feelings about a person without a reason.Listen  Catalonia,play fair !With time Maybe you can join.

And... Lol , its Not our fault if you gave to a littJe kid your character.

Good luck !!

" It's the content that matters, not the name "

Опубликованное фото

MEMBERS

Raviente

Mercuriall

Spanish

Sulla

Shyleen

Marcin

Warlunatic

Vomm

Catalonia

Vanityx

Suprememan

Reezeeh

Jayythugg

Nubrose

Losia

Magicjonny

Ciamiau

Lonequeen

Brisign

Dartkterorr

Odjur

Nightngale

Keidoblast

Yamateh

Yasirlock

Wh0relock

Rogue Shaman Barbarian Deathknight Necromancer Warlock

If interested in joining

Pm me or post here if you are interested in joining.

Take note our guild is only for friends, you must have a good reputation or be knowned by a member to be accepted, also note that being a friend of a guild member doesn't automatically mean you are accepted to the guild, we will all vote whether you will join or not.

Inviting

If anyone wants to add someone to the guild post here or pm me and we will discuss with the others whether he/she is in or not, if atleast 5 guild members agree then he/she will be added.

Kicking

If anyone wants to kick someone, pm me in private and we will discuss about it with the other guild members.

ONLY REASON TO WHY A MEMBER SHOULD BE KICKED IS BECAUSE OF PERSONAL MATTER, KILLING YOU INGAME OR GANKING YOU DOESN'T CHANGE A THING UNLESS IT IS PERSONAL.

Also make sure you do not kill any guild member when he is in the opposite faction, I don't want anymore drama about this so don't be surprised if you've been kicked from the guild.

welcome  to abc raviente  :blush:  mercuriall loves you much put your name 1st in list :lol:  so cute xD

1question that greench is from clarra? she was going to unbind for me , still waiting  ;D and well I vote no because same feeling than my friends we need to know about you  ,chat , play with you maybe by time can join soon

Hahah, no I know Clarra promised to you about Greench. So I didnt offence to her give it to me.  :)

I bought mine from Tankk, 20 level barbarian. I think Clarra is still keeping it for you.  ;)

And thanks, I really care about being in a good guild. Thats important for me. And you know me better, I'm not a jumper.  :cray:

Hahah, no I know Clarra promised to you about Greench. So I didnt offence to her give it to me.  :)

I bought mine from Tankk, 20 level barbarian. I think Clarra is still keeping it for you.  ;)

And thanks, I really care about being in a good guild. Thats important for me. And you know me better, I'm not a jumper.  :cray:

be pacient and give us time , try to play , join in what we do  , hunt , wars or simplemente e.e chat with clan members .

after you didnt reply to Spanish's question.

Br from Turkey ? Why ?

And i never has bad feelings about a person without a reason.Listen  Catalonia,play fair !With time Maybe you can join.

And... Lol , its Not our fault if you gave to a littJe kid your character.

Good luck !!

I just saw Spanish's question. Perycles is my friend from real world. I can meet anyone with him on phone. Many Brazilians are living here. He setted that nick, he played to level 12 and left game. I contunied it, become level 20. If I become rich and have time to make new rogue with Turkish nick, I will unbind all items and equip on new one. Btw, its impossible for me about 1-2 years.  ;D

And I told "you have bad feelings on me", sorry for that but I thought that coz I have something on my mind. I talked you one time, maybe remember. You can understand me. Sorry. :sorry:

And my cousin, problem boy is gone. My fault or not, why so important? I'm not a jumper.

just saying what i saw

I dont wanna spam here many posts. If you want to talk about I'm jumper or not, lets talk on warspear chat.  ;)  Isnt that better?

I am going to say yes to "Pelly", "sulla and pery" xd. I have known him quiet awhile and seen him many times,  he seems like a really good player. I have never seen him disrespect anyone or "jump players in the cave" and even if he has I'm sure he has his reasons. Anyway you got a yes from me pery,now get to know the rest of the guild members.  ::)

I am going to say yes to "Pelly", "sulla and pery" xd. I have known him quiet awhile and seen him many times,  he seems like a really good player. I have never seen him disrespect anyone or "jump players in the cave" and even if he has I'm sure he has his reasons. Anyway you got a yes from me pery,now get to know the rest of the guild members.  ::)

Thanks for all of your support Vomm, nice to see you here.  :good:

I am going to say yes to "Pelly", "sulla and pery" xd. I have known him quiet awhile and seen him many times,  he seems like a really good player. I have never seen him disrespect anyone or "jump players in the cave" and even if he has I'm sure he has his reasons. Anyway you got a yes from me pery,n :unknw: ow get to know the rest of the guild members.  ::)

ok , then my vote has been changed to yes , vomm  :blush: I cant say no to you xD awwww O:-)

Welcome ravi , good to see first necromancer in guild :give_rose:

Btw merc , u shud change color for warlock or dk . Both almost same color making my eyes burn to figure out who is dk and who is warlock .

And about perry hmm idk him much . Am Rarely in pvp cave

yes to pelly,

(MOLLY + pery)

cause vomm likes him.

Javi,i can notice you change your mine as fast as i change my clothes when i dunno What to wear when i has to going out with my friends.

@Percy  Nothing personal against you , But i really dont know , and most of abc members Too.I Just saw you saying something i didnt like In tc..But you wasnt speaking to Me ofc.

ABC isnt created for being a good guild , i mean , We will do everything for make it great , But the base of it is being with friends.And most of us dont know you.

Follow catalonia the "mind changer" , and with time We can have a good opinion of you and being friends.

Understand us , We need to chose carefully the members, you never know Everybody , and a lot of people wanna join Now only to get the extra skills etc. Of the guild.

In any case , In game slots are full , So you have all the time of the world to make us change idea !!

for me,Its a no cause he treat others as if he is better then them,here is a clue about it

least then a week ago i was killing elves with my lock in nadir,then i saw his low lvl bd and didn't kill just circled him and moved away,the next thing he pm me on his rogue

"if you ever use any skill again on my bd,i will always kill and gang your lock yasrlock and your priest lordyasir"

so single minded.

for me,Its a no cause he treat others as if he is better then them,here is a clue about it

least then a week ago i was killing elves with my lock in nadir,then i saw his low lvl bd and didn't kill just circled him and moved away,the next thing he pm me on his rogue

"if you ever use any skill again on my bd,i will always kill and gang your lock yasrlock and your priest lordyasir"

so single minded.

You know why I told that, I am 14 level and you always using fear to me on pvp cave road. Then mobs/mcs killing me. You did that 3 times in a row, and I became angry. I didnt attack to any of your chars. I just warned dont use skill on my bd(It means dont kill my bd).

I thought you understood me when I told that, now I need to explain it. Weird, you are more smart than this.

Understand us , We need to chose carefully the members, you never know Everybody , and a lot of people wanna join Now only to get the extra skills etc. Of the guild.

In any case , In game slots are full , So you have all the time of the world to make us change idea !!

Bia, I 100% agree with you on your theese words.

But I really cant remember what I told on tc, please message it to me.

I understand you give important of friendships, but I already have good friends in ABC, and why not others can know me well in future?

Sorry for that bad english. :facepalm:

You know why I told that, I am 14 level and you always using fear to me on pvp cave road. Then mobs/mcs killing me. You did that 3 times in a row, and I became angry. I didnt attack to any of your chars. I just warned dont use skill on my bd(It means dont kill my bd).

I thought you understood me when I told that, now I need to explain it. Weird, you are more smart than this.

nvr attacked you,just stuned while i pass so you don't attack me,you didn't say don't kill my bd,anyway my bad,but it still a no because when my priest was low lvl,you always used to kill my priest in cave for no reason.

nvr attacked you,just stuned while i pass so you don't attack me,you didn't say don't kill my bd,anyway my bad,but it still a no because when my priest was low lvl,you always used to kill my priest in cave for no reason.

Okay, I already told you didnt attack me and I didnt attack you. But I died 3 times becouse of your skills. You didnt use purple circle, used fear and mobs killed me because of my low hp. And you should check my old posts about your low level priest's deaths. That wasnt me, if I'm jumper I can kill you again. But did I attack you in this 3 months?

Well, I'm really tired of explain "Im not jumper, Im not jumper, Im not jumper..." Are we gonna contunie this like kids? You know I'm not jumper, and you cant tell I jumped you in this 3 months. Thats all what I say about my "jump" topic. Really bored.  :)

ps. I already protected you many times with my bladedancer. I killed uncountable jumper mc that who attacks you/me/other.  :aggressive:

Peryclesbr, I'll haft to say no. I don't really care how you obtained an Brazilian char, and to me it doesn't matter, you're not the creator of the account, but now the only user. To shady for me and a EULA violation in my eyes. But that's not the point I guess, but it is my motivation.

Bia, I 100% agree with you on your theese words.

But I really cant remember what I told on tc, please message it to me.

I understand you give important of friendships, but I already have good friends in ABC, and why not others can know me well in future?

Sorry for that bad english. :facepalm:

If u have friends in ABC just ask them for any fun (war ofc xD). We will have chance to know u more.

Show me how u fight and ill tell u who u are ;D

Peryclesbr, I'll haft to say no. I don't really care how you obtained an Brazilian char, and to me it doesn't matter, you're not the creator of the account, but now the only user. To shady for me and a EULA violation in my eyes. But that's not the point I guess, but it is my motivation.

Okay, finally I got 100% logical "No". Thanks for your opinion.

@Brisign: Okay, wait and see. Count me in any war.  :yahoo:

Hi,

I'm interested to join ABC guild. I talked with Mercuriall, now I'm here to write information about myself and my rogue.

Have a nice reputation in game, I can be online more than 10 hours everyday.

My rogue Peryclesbr becoming better by day by.

Equipping full Killing Whisper Set. All, +7/+8.

Also have full 17 Level Arena Set & Astral Labyrinth Set.

And using +6 Blade of Sudden Doom(still amplifying), +7 Scout Gladius (Searching for second Blade of SD)

31.0% Critical Hit

27.9% Dodge (32.9% with skill)

15.7% Accuary

Here is the screenshot from game.  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Best regards,

Thanks.  :give_rose:

---[REQUEST CANCELED]---

Hello ABC members again.

I canceled my guild request.

I got positive and negative replies, thanks for all. But I think if I get 3-4 negative, all others positive I cancel my request.(well, I know my english is bad, sorry) That means there is some problems with me and my reputation on the game. 3-4 member's opinion is so important. I should talk personal with all members to explain myself to them. And they should understand I am respectful player that I have nice feelings about all. Of course I had mistakes but I noticed theres many wrong opinions about me, first of all I have to fix them. Maybe in future, I become better and can request again. My mind always will be with ABC, thanks for all ideas and votes.

Have a nice day, have a nice game.

Thanks again,

Take care all.  :drinks:

no bro,this isn't how it works,if you get 5yes's you will be in even if you had 20no's xD

seriously having a proplem with afew members of the guild won't make the other ones change mind,I myself had afew shit with afew of abc members before joining,i done some shit that I'm still on their ignore,but i was accepted because i had many friends at abc too,here is a clue for you if you wanna get to know abc members,we hang in pvpcave like 99% of the time : D

Yasir youre right, I understand but I dont want to be problem in guild with 3-4 "no". Because their negative votes are because of wrong information about me. Bia thinks I'm rude guy in tc, Nub thinks I'm a jumper etc etc... Before get that 5 "yes" vote, better I should fix theese ideas about me.

I have a long time, and they can know me as how I am day by day if they care about real Burkay.

Thanks for all interest, wasted 1 day for this request and learned many things.  :)

Javi,i can notice you change your mine as fast as i change my clothes when i dunno What to wear when i has to going out with my friends.

@Percy  Nothing personal against you , But i really dont know , and most of abc members Too.I Just saw you saying something i didnt like In tc..But you wasnt speaking to Me ofc.

ABC isnt created for being a good guild , i mean , We will do everything for make it great , But the base of it is being with friends.And most of us dont know you.

Follow catalonia the "mind changer" , and with time We can have a good opinion of you and being friends.

ohh come on xD I cant say no to a cute girl thats for  I changed vote xD

---[REQUEST CANCELED]---

Hello ABC members again.

I canceled my guild request.

I got positive and negative replies, thanks for all. But I think if I get 3-4 negative, all others positive I cancel my request.(well, I know my english is bad, sorry) That means there is some problems with me and my reputation on the game. 3-4 member's opinion is so important. I should talk personal with all members to explain myself to them. And they should understand I am respectful player that I have nice feelings about all. Of course I had mistakes but I noticed theres many wrong opinions about me, first of all I have to fix them. Maybe in future, I become better and can request again. My mind always will be with ABC, thanks for all ideas and votes.

Have a nice day, have a nice game.

Thanks again,

Take care all.  :drinks:

okey bro dont worry by time maybe you can join in a future .

ohh come on xD I cant say no to a cute girl thats for  I changed vote xD okey bro dont worry by time maybe you can join in a future .

I'm not saying anything not true.You hasnt got a personal opinion.

You said it by yourself.