EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Bro,I forgot I have one question regarding one of the guild rules,The one that we should never kill each other's chars,From time to time me,you,Mbd,Vinatyx pvp to sharpen our skills and have fun,Its ok with the guild rule or not?

If Its for fun and the other is agree Ofc No problems with it.

want the dog from ur signature xD gimme  :diablo: :diablo:

Never.

Its mine.

Mine.

Mine.

Mine.

I will never give you  :spiteful:

I don't really know him that well, doubt alot know him too.

He's gonna have to introduce himself and get to know us more and ofcourse let us get to know him.

Just stop it you dont need to apologize just stop. Shy already apologize in your name if you care... ._.

Just stop, you started it 1st so simply end it, astrall didnt posted or laughed at you before when killed you. Im out of this now :facepalm:

e.e 

Maybe the troll face make him better...Give him one!!

maybe xD I am the same but without it and well yes maybe was my mistake for make drama for only  one guy astrall , sorry crys :friends:

not bad for start the week , doing arenas with a friend on school he  never play warspear and  I give  my barb weak and I tried to explain what do , charge attack attack xD result here :facepalm: 2wins  :facepalm:  never more go arena with a guy who never played warspear.

Опубликованное фото

I would like random to face random and arena parties to face other parties. I play alot of random and facing a high amp partywwith a random partner (unless you randomly get a friend) you have very poor chance to win. However if opponent play random too it's ok if they are high amp you still got a good chance when they are unsure of their random partner.

Most annoying is OP classes only team with other OP classes - so many on eu I see that only play with the same 2 ppl ever. And so many only play double healers or double stunners (or ranger).

Random vs random

Team vs team

It would be alot more fair, but also result in long waiting

Random vs random

Team vs team

would be fun if they made it like this

I would like random to face random and arena parties to face other parties. I play alot of random and facing a high amp partywwith a random partner (unless you randomly get a friend) you have very poor chance to win. However if opponent play random too it's ok if they are high amp you still got a good chance when they are unsure of their random partner.

Most annoying is OP classes only team with other OP classes - so many on eu I see that only play with the same 2 ppl ever. And so many only play double healers or double stunners (or ranger).

Random vs random

Team vs team

yea I always do random and meet op parties or clan mates and my partner the most of times is a barb , rogue , shaman weak = do all the work and pray for dont meet a high healer ( druid , shamans my nightmare xD ) , lucky my warlock is a op class and I can kill 2 alone  :facepalm:  but...  well on this morning  I was going arena with a friend  yes in phone on school without know how to play barb and warspear but was really fun say without need to write in game  kill this do that etc we laugh a lot xD

good one

random vs random

teams richs scared for random vs team rich """""""""" 

yea I always do random and meet op parties or clan mates and my partner the most of times is a barb , rogue , shaman weak = do all the work and pray for dont meet a high healer ( druid , shamans my nightmare xD ) , lucky my warlock is a op class and I can kill 2 alone  :facepalm:  but...  well on this morning  I was going arena with a friend  yes in phone on school without know how to play barb and warspear but was really fun say without need to write in game  kill this do that etc we laugh a lot xD

good one

random vs random

teams richs scared for random vs team rich """"""""""

But I think you need to go with someone op. Anyways

Good luck  :good:

But I think you need to go with someone op. Anyways

Good luck  :good:

Is more fun to go random and meet a lot of diferents situations and think what do , not like some noobs richs going with another warlock or rogue how does cazapollos  :facepalm:

Is more fun to go random and meet a lot of diferents situations and think what do , not like some noobs richs going with another warlock or rogue how does cazapollos  :facepalm:

dafaq his only partner are high amp range class or mofhh rogue

dafaq his only partner are high amp range class or mofhh rogue

yea and he be happy killing noobs poors lvls 17  let him feel pro xD btw today I am lvl 19 :yahoo:  and you can lvl up too bro what are you waiting xD

" It's the content that matters, not the name "

Опубликованное фото

MEMBERS

WH0RELOCK

Spanish

Sulla

Shyleen

Marcin

Warlunatic

Vomm

Catalonia

Vanityx

Suprememan

Reezeeh

Jayythugg

Nubrose

Losia

Magicjonny

Ciamiau

Lonequeen

Brisign

Dartkterorr

Odjur

Nightngale

Keidoblast

Yamateh

Yasirlock

Rogue Shaman Barbarian Deathknight Necromancer Warlock

If interested in joining

Pm me or post here if you are interested in joining.

Take note our guild is only for friends, you must have a good reputation or be knowned by a member to be accepted, also note that being a friend of a guild member doesn't automatically mean you are accepted to the guild, we will all vote whether you will join or not.

Inviting

If anyone wants to add someone to the guild post here or pm me and we will discuss with the others whether he/she is in or not, if atleast 5 guild members agree then he/she will be added.

Kicking

If anyone wants to kick someone, pm me in private and we will discuss about it with the other guild members.

ONLY REASON TO WHY A MEMBER SHOULD BE KICKED IS BECAUSE OF PERSONAL MATTER, KILLING YOU INGAME OR GANKING YOU DOESN'T CHANGE A THING UNLESS IT IS PERSONAL.

Also make sure you do not kill any guild member when he is in the opposite faction, I don't want anymore drama about this so don't be surprised if you've been kicked from the guild.

I love you too my sweaty :give_rose:

Btw,we make a party?I bring drinks :blush:

France , Italy , Not that far !!Ofc We should go out !

hello guys, congratulations for the great guild :clapping: . I should to ask you a favor, you could avoid to attack me without reason in pvp cave? I'll do the same,obviously . thanks  ;)

We ABC are great friendly players. We play the game and follow the rules. Maybe not AIGrind rules. But real player rules. Because we make our own FFS.

hello guys, congratulations for the great guild :clapping: . I should to ask you a favor, you could avoid to attack me without reason in pvp cave? I'll do the same,obviously . thanks  ;)

Thanks your guild is also great...

and

nope for me youre dead in all places (except nadir) :crazy: , depending of my day humor  maybe you can enter on cave :pardon:

Show him update plans, every rework and update plan is just what the doctor ordered :) I'm super psyched. On print it looks like the best update ever by far. Can't wait for skill reworked + new skills, minions and PvE raids :D

Show him update plans, every rework and update plan is just what the doctor ordered :) I'm super psyched. On print it looks like the best update ever by far. Can't wait for skill reworked + new skills, minions and PvE raids :D

looks awesomeeee everything , pets (my possible pet name ,mercuriall xd)sdungeon with 1party  arena battles conquer castle uffff really increible and new unique items uffffff also new skills and rework this ones caaaantttt waiiiiiiittt !!!