EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

Hey Deadlymbd i would like to have ur lil rogue in our lvl ten guild.

Im probably making third guild :facepalm:

My first idea when i create was have all my friends and best players and eternal lvl 10 players in the guild, but anyone can invite so the two guilds are full.

Right in the moment when i create the new one i will pm you here in forum to ask you join.

♥♥♥♥, if ABC want you i want you too. :) (well is not that, but long time being lvl 10 give u a grade)

And ciamiau if you re over there and ready to buried the hatchet of war, of course i can not be in a best/friend/old players lvl 10 without countin on clover and rukkia. Actually if you join i would love to have you in first guild, not in 2nd or 3rd.

Well. I was waiting to see you in game but here is not a bad place.

Profundo.

Well my lvl 10 is currently in ArenaNerds but since its inactive alot i might join you. The shaman is staying in ABC though  :) ;D

yeah , finally we get raped by epic epic army elf and didnt finish quest but was fun  ;D Опубликованное фото

Lol how come were u stopped Опубликованное фото

Horde of elf were building up in kratt cave/entrance. Third wave of that army finally got us. But ya we were like a tick leeching the blood of fb-side,  it was awesome, we were unstoppable for like 40mins, dominating genie and kratt  :pleasantry:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: :rofl:

even for a girl like me would laugh at that :lol: :lol:

Nope.

Nice edit but you can hide of true , sulla quotes to you. and you cant lie to us , you´re in ioki little bastard. and who no loves vomm? everybody loves him *-*

Nice edit but you can hide of true , sulla quotes to you. and you cant lie to us , you´re in ioki little bastard. and who no loves vomm? everybody loves him *-*

HER

HER

LOVE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  even for a girl like me would laugh at that 

HER

HER WHAT ?¿ duck YOU

LOVE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  even for a girl like me would laugh at that 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: :rofl:

even for a girl like me would laugh at that :lol: :lol:

WE KNOW YOU´RE A GIRL BUT DONT SAY IT AGAIN OR MERC CAN TRY TO FAIL ON LOVE AGAIN WITH OTHER

HER WHAT ?¿ ♥♥♥♥ YOU

WE KNOW YOU´RE A GIRL BUT DONT SAY IT AGAIN OR MERC CAN TRY TO FAIL ON LOVE AGAIN WITH OTHER

Yes but

How would they do it? if you know what i mean :blush:

Yes but

How would they do it? if you know what i mean :blush:

awww where you from I can sell all my stuff for go and do it if you know wanna I mean

Hello :)

my priest name is lordyasir i usually hang in pvpcave

i have a warlock called yasirlock and i want to join your clan :)

mostly cuz most of my friends here Nubrose,vomm,Vinatyx,mbd,catalonia.....etc

so, can i join :) ?

I vote yes but actually slots members  be full in game.

you can be divinity , the afros guild by his leader crossfit and his brothers lezthat and brox xD or INFamous e.e

Welcome to the guild Brisign and Yasirlock.

Unfortunately, the in-game guild is full.

The others will have to wait until next update to join the guild.

Brisign will be added to the in-game guild since the reserved spot will not be taken anymore.

thanks guys,i hope i will be the best guild mate you guys can possiple have,pm me for anything you need on elves of mcs side :friends:

welcome to ABC

Welcome to the guild Brisign and Yasirlock.

Unfortunately, the in-game guild is full.

The others will have to wait until next update to join the guild.

Brisign will be added to the in-game guild since the reserved spot will not be taken anymore.

Welcome :)

I'm really sad to see altay is not with us anymore and he didn't want to say why, but I would like to see him back and ask the kindest that whatever diffrences their was, we can put them aside  :friends:

Also I'm tired of the 15 ppl limit, I want update now. I've had alot of fun catching ABC people in elf raids. Mostly Catalonia and vomm and of course night  be shes alwsays wwith me  :blush:

He left to join Hassn's guild.

His Warlock might join us but I think it's better for him to stay with Hassn after all Hassn's problems he needs more friends around.

He left to join Hassn's guild.

His Warlock might join us but I think it's better for him to stay with Hassn after all Hassn's problems he needs more friends around.

I hope in next updates with more slots in abc we can inv altay  , etc , hassn and some others e,e

If he will dieing his guild name will be hiden. Go kill someone and check it, ofc if u can kill someone ;D

If he will dieing his guild name will be hiden. Go kill someone and check it, ofc if u can kill someone ;D

i can insire you he was dieing,he dieed,giimme me moneh,i wan me moneh :C

Опубликованное фото

kis de grammers ass,bot sides C:

Bro,I forgot I have one question regarding one of the guild rules,The one that we should never kill each other's chars,From time to time me,you,Mbd,Vinatyx pvp to sharpen our skills and have fun,Its ok with the guild rule or not?