EU Emerald - ABC Family

Shitzo

I agree with all especially Mofh, he is a good and loyal friend.

If he's willing to join again.

PS: Sulla is already in the guild.

one thing i hate about merc,he always respawn like 1sec after he die,i never get a chance to ss my beatings to him :/

and btw,good luck with the guild :)

Yamateh added

Our ingame guild is currently full right now so other members who are not in must wait until the max members increase.

If anyone wants to make a 2nd guild until then post here first before you make it.

Also make sure you do not kill any guild member when he is in the opposite faction, I don't want anymore drama about this so don't be surprised if you've been kicked from the guild.

True history xD  :friends:

I'm out of this game for a longer while so you may kick my char for the time being

In the game yes because we have 15 slots only, but you could be abc always  till warspear finish e.e

Also make sure you do not kill any guild member when he is in the opposite faction, I don't want anymore drama about this so don't be surprised if you've been kicked from the guild.

one exception to the rule is "shyleen" ranger, please feel free to kill her on site without mercy.

and screen the corpse, il pay well.

one exception to the rule is "shyleen" ranger, please feel free to kill her on site without mercy.

and screen the corpse, il pay well .

:shok:

Went alittle crazy with 2x sale suprise chest, so I got quite the stash of random runes and crystals. I now we are all old solid geared players here, but if anyone needs a rune or crystal - guildis gets them free  :friends:

Pm me here or ingame

Went alittle crazy with 2x sale suprise chest, so I got quite the stash of random runes and crystals. I now we are all old solid geared players here, but if anyone needs a rune or crystal - guildis gets them free  :friends:

Pm me here or ingame

Bloody ! So glad to be in the same guild as you ! :D if you need something just let me know please ! Hugs!

Pm me here or ingame

joder bro  i have lucky my account was full of mc for amp my staf last week lucky lucky i wasted it if not all my mc goes to suprise chest like a mad well if you can and have I need some runes and crystals for when I get 6k points for armor , belt and boots arena lvl  17if you have 3resilence runes , 1mana , 1crit , and dextery could be nice xD also  trash like quest items  my bag is big for full it xD

Thanks for the offer Bloody.

And if anyone needs help with anything, your friends are included too ofcourse, anything like Quests, Chainless, Arena or if you just wanna kill some Elves, feel free to pm us or guild chat at around 18:00 - 02:00 forum time, we are mostly active then and normally do wars or arena.

Welcome to our new member Mbdthebest

Mbd will be added to ingame guild since we have 1 extra slot which was for Mofh but guess he won't be joining.

If any slot will be needed we could kick Marcin until he returns or move some inactive people to INFamous.

Any members who aren't in a guild is free to join my other guild INFamous where the other ABC members are

also if you want you could make a 2nd ABC clan but post here first before you do.

Welcome to our new members Mbdthebest and Sukai ( is this right? )

Mbd will be added to ingame guild since we have 1 extra slot which was for Mofh but guess he won't be joining.

If any slot will be needed we could kick Marcin until he returns or move some inactive people to INFamous.

Any members who aren't in a guild is free to join my other guild INFamous where the other ABC members are

also if you want you could make a 2nd ABC clan but post here first before you do.

Thanks looking forward to having a nice time with you guys  :drinks:

Guys , we are Using a chat group on whatsapp , if some guild member is interested to join us there Too , write a personal message to Me and i will Add you.

Bye Bye ^^

with love

Not sure.

Could be your mother, you never know.

What so you mean your mother is pregnant?

She must eat bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, a pregnant woman might be the most beautiful thing their is  :blush:  They are in stage of creating life, tell me if you ever will do anything so sagnigicant to your race. Unfortunnatly its very easy for women to get depressed and or selfconcious during this amazing process, so please take that offensive teenage talk outside of our thread.

Thumbs up and love for all you women who are out their rocking your bumps, youre beautiful  :good:

Hey, a pregnant woman might be the most beautiful thing their is  :blush:  They are in stage of creating life, tell me if you ever will do anything so sagnigicant to your race. Unfortunnatly its very easy for women to get depressed and or selfconcious during this amazing process, so please take that offensive teenage talk outside of our thread.

Thumbs up and love for all you women who are out their rocking your bumps, youre beautiful  :good:

:give_rose: :good:

Hey Deadlymbd i would like to have ur lil rogue in our lvl ten guild.

Im probably making third guild :facepalm:

My first idea when i create was have all my friends and best players and eternal lvl 10 players in the guild, but anyone can invite so the two guilds are full.

Right in the moment when i create the new one i will pm you here in forum to ask you join.

duck, if ABC want you i want you too. :) (well is not that, but long time being lvl 10 give u a grade)

And ciamiau if you re over there and ready to buried the hatchet of war, of course i can not be in a best/friend/old players lvl 10 without countin on clover and rukkia. Actually if you join i would love to have you in first guild, not in 2nd or 3rd.

Well. I was waiting to see you in game but here is not a bad place.

Profundo.

ABC 1 - 0 FB    Im not sure how many elves we slayed, taking genie and kratt this evening but im sure it was freaking 50 and we just strolled through the forest land. Truely awesome, fortunate we got over runned before kratt came back. Though we held off 2 waves of elves on kratts little island. But all good things comes to an end (for this time  ;D )

Hello :)

my priest name is lordyasir i usually hang in pvpcave

i have a warlock called yasirlock and i want to join your clan :)

mostly cuz most of my friends here Nubrose,vomm,Vinatyx,mbd,catalonia.....etc

so, can i join :) ?