EU-Guild : Genesis

Unten

>

We are a new Guild. We dont look what equipment how big amped or how strong someone is because:

"We are a Family".    :friends:

All Member know each other and all are nice cool people who help each other  :)

Cya in Warspear, 

your  Genesis Guild

:drinks:

Hi All.

Good to see a post from Genesis on the site!

Yes from my experience, I am pretty confident that there are a whole bunch of players that still have Integrity grouped in this Guild and that Genesis will prosper in WS.

As for a slogan, may I suggest? Genesis meaning as you might be aware IS in the Beginning. What about something in those lines, like From the Beginning till the End, we Fight as one... or   anyway throw it open to the Guild and get the teams opinion.

Good to see a post from Genesis on the site!.

Yes from my experience, I am pritty confident that there are a whole bunch of players that still have Integrity grouped in this Guild and that Genesis will prosper in WS.

As for a slogan,, may I suggest. Genenis meaning as you might be aware IS in the Beginning. What about something in that lines, like From the Begining till the End, we Fight as one.. or Genesis.. We will be one to the end anycae throw it open to the Guild and get the teams opinion.

Thank you

Petramon  ;)

hahaha bro... best name ever bro... i told you no one could think of it... hail genesis.. we need to think of cool and nice slogan :smile:

bro u have tried scamming i remember i made char named scammernoob or something like that have ss still  8)  Ur acc still not bann?  :bad:  Well good luck  :give_rose:  (Scammer)

who wanted to scamm you ?  :bad:

Kracken he made some low lvl paladin and getting ppl to party for free miracles, then asking to change ID for hes own made

''no need to change password'' just change your account id for (example)  [email protected] so i made new account named the char (dont remember but was something like: scammernoob) after a while i was back on my account and Kracken pm me ''Nice name'' and paladin charter was deleted cuz didnt find the name anymore. So beware with that guy....

This was the old Kracken i think  :aggressive:

I know him veerryyy long. We are the best bros and we trust each other:)