Damger and magic power can go together?

Syseee

Hi Everyone

I have a certain problem, thanks to the generosity of my friends I come back to the game after a break, I got accessories with a lot of LS, the problem is that they have magic damage, so I don't know what class to do to make the best use of it. 

They have ls runes inserted, there are a lot of them around 15% from the accessories themselves. If I played on the senntinels side, the choice would be simple - Mage, but it so happens that I play on the Legion side, I don't know how the warlock looks after big changes. 

I am more of a PvE player so I have doubts about it, when creating a class from statistics it is something like an alternative mage, but as far as I can remember it was a PvP class, it was quite strong even before the introduction of resist. I don't know if using LS on a necro or shaman is necessary, maybe someone tried to make DK with magic damage? I look forward to a nice discussion and interesting opinions, share your thoughts, experience, remember there are no stupid questions and ideas are just not a asked and not said.

Have a good day 🙂

Edited by Syseee

If you've got the possibility to build a char with magic dmg accessories and life steal, I'd definitely go for a Warlock or a Shaman, more than DK, especially if you plan to be PvE.

My own shaman is built on Life Steal and I can guarantee that, even to not necessarily maxed amplifications, I'm satisfied with the result. 

This is a good proposition, I have been thinking about the shaman for a long time, and how does it look like a necro? according to these statistics, when creating a character, necromancer has a slightly higher dmg, and as you know, the larger the dmg, the more we heal with ls, once I remember necro ls was very needed due to health consumption when using skills, now I have searched a bit in the forum and noticed that removed his health costs when using skills, but I do not want to be guided only by these statistics because they are not final are measurable, certainly can not compare with the experience of a veteran warspear, which is much more valuable in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Syseee said:

This is a good proposition, I have been thinking about the shaman for a long time, and how does it look like a necro? according to these statistics, when creating a character, necromancer has a slightly higher dmg, and as you know, the larger the dmg, the more we heal with ls, once I remember necro ls was very needed due to health consumption when using skills, now I have searched a bit in the forum and noticed that removed his health costs when using skills, but I do not want to be guided only by these statistics because they are not final are measurable, certainly can not compare with the experience of a veteran warspear, which is much more valuable in my opinion.

necro and shaman have same base dmg but i believe necro shows higher damage is their skills deal more damage but heals depend on magic power which is same. i dont think ls is that important if youre partying because then tank is supposed to take all damage and you can just keep healing. main difference between necros and shamans is that necro can buff attack power of pt and has instant heal and shield skills

I understand now, shaman and necro are different classes, both useful and willingly taken to the party, whether necro or shaman does not matter much depends on the preferences of the party leader, I think that I'll try necromancer has cool aoe skills and can be good in pvp, need practice.Still i think we have more shamans than necro it can be next advice. A big dilemma, I ask a lot of more experienced players and there is the same division with charmer, half have the opinion that it is only for pvp, half is very good for dg.

Edited by Syseee