[2013.05.14] Technical maintenance.

snorlax

fix this too

* cant show item to alliance chat (android)

Maybe thats for the best and should be added to all clients. It will reduce the amount of people trying to use alliance chat as trade chat.

Sorry for bad english :(

Come live with me in my basement a few months, i'll learn you some English  :blush:

My pet squirrel  ;D  Got bored waiting for server maintenance.

Crashing client and guild chat/message must be fixed today. We need those features.

Not possible play with crashes.

Fix that packet 7 handler!

Very well, yesterday i got banned three times at alliance chat. (Elf is my side, Bowlend is my char, and to all MCs... LETS HAVE WAR!)

Very well, yesterday i got banned three times at alliance chat. (Elf is my side, Bowlend is my char, and to all MCs... LETS HAVE WAR!)

OK

Me:I hope Rogues Crit you by a thousand

Come live with me in my basement a few months, i'll learn you some English  :blush:

My pet squirrel  ;D  Got bored waiting for server maintenance.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't belive your not focusing on fixing the guild chat and the amount of members you can have In guild. This is a mmorpg is it not? I played 16 mmorpgs, all of them guild chat and amount of members you can have in a guild has been way larger than this. By standard, long before they game even reach beta stage.

Big disappointment that you don't focus more on group play and amount of members (15 ridiculous). So they at least can communicate directly to all members, make plans for hunt, arena, war. Instead of spamming trade and alliance chat.

I can't belive your not focusing on fixing the guild chat and the amount of members you can have In guild. This is a mmorpg is it not? I played 16 mmorpgs, all of them guild chat and amount of members you can have in a guild has been way larger than this. By standard, long before they game even reach beta stage.

Big disappointment that you don't focus more on group play and amount of members (15 ridiculous). So they at least can communicate directly to all members, make plans for hunt, arena, war. Instead of spamming trade and alliance chat.

Lower limits = more unity signs = more $$, simple math.

That's what you say, not what we do, ok? :)

Our focus is exactly about all this mentioned stuff.

That's what you say, not what we do, ok?

Sorry,but we expecting alot more content after almost half year.

That's what you say, not what we do, ok? :)

:lol: players will keep crying no matter how the game is gd xD they think warspear will be perfect in 1day

:lol: players will keep crying no matter how the game is gd xD they think warspear will be perfect in 1day

I notice you cry quite allot.

снорлакс, вопрос не первой важности,но ответь коль сможешь: много ли "пиндосов всяких" играют в варспу.. есть ли счётчик иностранных ip?

sometime I always thinking, why maraksha when bug isnt drop Blade of S.D lol?

MORE MAINTENANCE?  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Now everybody si cryng, seling, buyng, ducking, kiss assing on aliance chat..to many ppl speaking is boring. That ban it was good at something...it was better if you had made that bann only for aliance chat, not for all the chats. And hidra is 2,2 mil again

• Developer

All fixes listed in the first post will be applied after following restart.

Estimated time of maintenance - 5 minutes.

Sorry for inconvenience and have fun.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

5 SECONDS BEFORE THE MAINTENANCE

MOST ELF* GUILD LEADERS DIED ENTERING MC BRIDGE

EPIC  :crazy: :crazy:

i notice when im not in guild the game is ok, but when i joined a guild, all of a sudden i began auto exit or auto disconnect, please fix it

i notice when im not in guild the game is ok, but when i joined a guild, all of a sudden i began auto exit or auto disconnect, please fix it

another guild bug is that (phone) players get dc each time they try to invite someone....

not fast, its almost 10minutes, still cant play

chill bro... we all wanna play. let em fix  the bugs.