[2020.04.20] Event of the week "The Old School" and Magical Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

koliz_grot_1200x630.png

Friends!

The School of Magic opened its doors a month ago, and many of you have already proved to be responsible and diligent students, and some even managed to complete their study! In honor of this, the Spring King decided to organize an amazing party. He invited ancient wizards and magicians who remember the old school. Hurry up for the holiday celebrations!

Only this week:

• unique Cheshire Cat costume added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • rare non-class Rampant Attack book added to "Witchcraft Rose Garden", "Witch Rose Garden" and "Enchanted Rose Garden" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • charming rare costumes added to treasuries Magisters in all holiday Dungeons:
    Treasury of Moon Magisters: Water Sorcerer and Water Sorceress costumes;
    Treasury of Sun Magisters: Earth Sorcerer and Earth Sorceress costumes;
    Treasury of Astral Magisters: Air Sorcerer and Air Sorceress costumes;
    Treasury of Darkness MagistersFire Sorcerer and Fire Sorceress costumes.
  • x3 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons.

Start of the event: 20.04 13:00 CEST

End of the event: 27.04 12:00 CEST

Also, don't forget about the Magical Weekly ratings Tournament with 50 prize-winning places in "Festive Dungeons completed" category with incredible rewards this week:

1st place: Rampant Attack book and 100 Caches of the School of Magic;

2nd place: Magic Relic of Resilience and 75 Caches of the School of Magic;

3rd place: 50 Caches of the School of Magic;

4-10 places: 20 Caches of the School of Magic;

11-20 places: 10 Caches of the School of Magic;

21-50 places: 5 Caches of the School of Magic.

Start of the event: 20.04 00:00 CEST

End of the event: 27.04 00:00 CEST

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

8 hours ago, Poggers said:

1. Is this the final week?

According to the logic of events, yea. 

However, @Poggers, I'm honestly  confused as well because there are several things not connectable to the last week of an event. 

EDIT: it's not the last week of the event. 

8 hours ago, Poggers said:

2. Are the costumes added the old school ones?

The names are those ones indeed. Not sure if they set some changes on them though. 

Edited by Higgings
Added and Removed some parts

• Peony changed the title to [2020.04.20] Event of the week "The Old School" and Magical Weekly ratings Tournament!

Estou confuso pois na descrição da tela de início diz que o 1 prêmio da classificação semanal de masmorras festivas recebe traje do gato chesire mas ao ver os prêmios está o livro de ataque excessivo.

21 минуту назад, Shoujo сказал:

Estou confuso pois na descrição da tela de início diz que o 1 prêmio da classificação semanal de masmorras festivas recebe traje do gato chesire mas ao ver os prêmios está o livro de ataque excessivo.

Druzhban, você veio para a Rússia. Você terá que lutar não tanto com mobs como com desenvolvedores. Coloque sua mochila e vá para as montanhas, se você não puder .. Este é um jogo muito difícil.

Не, ну если в Бразилии остались придурки, то есть место в ги-милости просим.

Edited by акм

7 hours ago, Shoujo said:

It's probably a typo. We will check tomorrow:tired2:

9 минут назад, Akasha сказал:

It's probably a typo. We will check tomorrow:tired2:

Hello, girl from Finland. Explain why I can’t fill my cheeks with the aggressor? Are these Holmes jokes? Why doesn't it open?

64.PNG

10 часов назад, Shoujo сказал:

Sorry, this is our mistake 😞 

But now it's fixed, 1st place will receive a book! :advise:

19 hours ago, Kathleen said:

@Peony @Akasha Hello, any plan to increase gp limit? (100m as for now) or maybe lv13 and 14 guild lvls?

interesting.And new guild skill flying fortress, no one can see guild...

File:Flying Fortress Cartoon.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

On 4/21/2020 at 6:23 PM, Kathleen said:

Hello, any plan to increase gp limit? (100m as for now) or maybe lv13 and 14 guild lvls?

Tbh, I have no idea. Maybe Peony knows something about that :vp-face2:

22 hours ago, crnoss said:

interesting.And new guild skill flying fortress, no one can see guild...

Do you mean another invisibility skill? I don't understand what you want to suggest exactly.. :snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

12 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Tbh, I have no idea. Maybe Peony knows something about that :vp-face2:

Do you mean another invisibility skill? I don't understand what you want to suggest exactly.. :snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

picture very clear ı guess. what u see at picture

On 4/20/2020 at 10:03 PM, акм said:

Hello, girl from Finland. Explain why I can’t fill my cheeks with the aggressor? Are these Holmes jokes? Why doesn't it open?

Holmes is the detective, I'm the lost girl wandered in the forest. Now do the math and guess which of us can solve mysteries.

Just now, Akasha said:

Holmes is the detective, I'm the lost girl wandered in the forest. Now do the math and guess which of us can solve mysteries.

ı prefer real world mysteries.... 

• Akasha unpinned this topic