btw,how did you like my discription

:blush:

I don't decide anything ;D

It has potential, not good yet if you mind my opinion XD

But at least someone standed up for it haha

I don't decide anything ;D

It has potential, not good yet if you mind my opinion XD

But at least someone standed up for it haha

how about "watch us fight,enjoy the sight,we will always win,cause we are mostly right"

how about "watch us fight,enjoy the sight,we will always win,cause we are mostly right"

Nop XD

Think this is a guild more about friendship than anything else. I love you guys, you are the best  :friends:

I'm abit sentimental today ;D

Just know that I really appreciate having you guys around, and everytime I log I see you guys chatting and saying hello to me. Really like it :')

Nop XD

Think this is a guild more about friendship than anything else. I love you guys, you are the best  :friends:

I'm abit sentimental today ;D

Just know that I really appreciate having you guys around, and everytime I log I see you guys chatting and saying hello to me. Really like it :')

"tough as a stone to enemies,kind and friendlyfull to each other,we stand up after falling down,with support of us like a brother and sister" :friends:

"tough as a stone to enemies,kind and friendlyfull to each other,we stand up after falling down,with support of us like a brother and sister" :friends:

Poor bro Lordy, you the only one that standed up for it XD

Give me MOAR

Now that sounds marvelous XD

you want something marvelous? check bukkake guild at eu xD

so till now

1) it has to do with love cuase you became sensetive these days

2) it has to contain a swearing cuz I'm who is giving it

3) it has to be tough so gays run away when they see it

4) it has to be funny so Pembasimi can have some fun

Lady,I'm a human not god

ok now this is my last try

"we are a dream for the wise,a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor,call yourself king,then we are kong,we will stay friends,for far as way long"

it has it all,except for the meaning though

im one of their closest friends. thats why i know the full story. and yes i cant believe comics aka absynthe did it, but he did and it was proven. he admitted it to harass and to bellato who is his cousin in real life. and how would you explain comics returning harold the greench costume and the doom rondel if it was not him? 

see comics is clean... :yahoo:

55011_.jpg

see comics is clean... :yahoo:

Just ignore hearsay until real evidence is provided.. and remember..

"Alone we are a force to be reckoned with, united.. we are a VORTEX" ~ Born.  :blush:

;D

"Alone we are a force to be reckoned with, united.. we are a VORTEX" ~ Born.  :blush:

Yes,like it. Also we could add a little extra . Gabby liked ur discription n was talking in game. He added few but I forgot it.e.e

Unfortunately he's been banned on forum fr a week .

"Sacred friendship runs between us,Unity  roams our bloods,Curse of garran wanders our minds,Alone we are a force to be reckoned with,Together.. we are a vortex " ~ Born+lordy  :good:

"Sacred friendship runs between us,Unity  roams our bloods,Curse of garran wanders our minds,Alone we are a force to be reckoned with,Together.. we are a vortex " ~ Born+lordy

Garran?......

Garran?......

ws history? lol garran the serpant which the legion trying to gather the spear parts to revive him from his sleep with the spear power,the forsaken are chosen which were infected by garran cursed breath,the mountain clans joined the forsaken in the legion cause they share the same enemy which is Nadua's elves and Harad's chosens.

have you ever read warspear history?

ws history? lol garran the serpant which the legion trying to gather the spear parts to revive him from his sleep with the spear power,the forsaken are chosen which were infected by garran cursed breath,the mountain clans joined the forsaken in the legion cause they share the same enemy which is Nadua's elves and Harad's chosens.

have you ever read warspear history?

Ah only little... most of it has slid from memory lol

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=87297.390 Thats the link umm...noob at forum to copy quote e.e

Cheers!

There is a link on the top right of every post titled "Quote" ( wont be displayed on a locked topic unfortunatly ). Press that and the quote will be added to the edit screen.

Just select all and copy... then reply via this topic and paste... voila!!!

Будет, обязательно. Это поможет руководству принимать адекватные решения по поводу каждого члена гильдии и более эффективно ей управлять. Да, каждому по заслугам.У меня есть очень простой ответ на это. Гильдии - это немного другой аспект высокоуровневой игры, который, естественно, не подойдет всем игрокам. Гильдии в Warspear Online будут больше ориентированы на PvP-составляющую. Я вот, лично, сам не очень люблю PvP, мне больше интересно PvE-направление. И того и другого у нас хватает, так что развиваются все направления одновременно. Правда, это не означает, что вы не можете создать гильдию, в которой главныой задачей будет освоение PvE-контента. Все, что мы сейчас делаем, делаем в двух направлениях:Гильдии - Арена, открытое PvP, Захват Замков и другое. То есть все, что вы правильно называете "Командная игра".Одиночки  - новые территории, интересные задания, выделенные поздемелья, крафт, прислужники. И в том и в том можно одинаково хорошо преуспевать, и не надо как-то отстраненно рассматривать каждый элемент игры, а смотреть на картину в целом. Рекомендую перечитать новость о ближайших планах развития игры: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=85955.0

Haha I did all that but the text was in russian couldnt translate it. So took SS of translated one n posted.

Where there is a will there is a way  ;D

Quote from: Royce da 5'9 "on June 19, 2013, 23:06:43It would be nice to make another counter, how many points the guild who brought this very hyper.

Will be necessary. This will help management make appropriate decisions about each member of the guild and to manage it more effectively. Yes, to each his due.

Quote from: shoorik on June 19, 2013, 23:05:25I do not ask the guild just do not understand, why did such an emphasis on team play?

I have a very simple answer to this. Guild - this is a slightly different aspect of the high-level games, which, of course, does not fit all players. Warspear Online guild will be more focused on PvP-component. I've personally, I do not really like PvP, I'm more interested PvE-direction. And both, we have enough, so that all areas are developing at the same time. However, this does not mean that you can not create a guild, which glavnyoy task will be the development of PvE-Content. All we are doing now, we do in two directions: the Guild - Arena, open PvP, Castle Siege and more. That is all you correctly call "team player". Singles - new territory, interesting tasks allocated pozdemelya, Kraft servants. Both in that and that can be equally well to do well and do not need to somehow detached consider each element of the game and look at the big picture. I recommend to read the news about the plans of the game: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=85955.0

Aww and they locked that topic too :(

::)

Boo XD

I just wanna know who was that russian ducker,he spoke no english till you said "ducking speack english" and he suddenly answered "mother ducker ♥♥♥♥♥ suck my dick" he went wild xD

does he know nothing in english bit swears :lol: ?

amazing  :shok:

request with blue colors  :blush: fr my cover  ;D

Опубликованное фото

Damn tinypic added a weird shadow outline to the mini vortex -_-