Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

btw i lost my lovely signature cz frgt how to put html code there plsss helppppppp GI teach me beofreee :'(

*PUFF*

lmao

[ img]site url[ /img] without the spaces, simple like that XD

*PUFF*

lmao

[ img]site url[ /img] without the spaces, simple like that XD

yeeeee yeeeeeee yeeeeee hero come  :yahoo: ty gigidygyyyyyyy we miss u so much why nt come to game anymore :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well well, it's sad that it had to end this way dear mailbox, you had only 30 days left to live so i decided to do the next best thing, eating you all up in pain,sorrow and grief. I could not stand watching you all disappear into the abyss only to be forgotten by time itself dear mailbox.

May they all Rest In Peace, amen. (cries myself a river and drinks it all up)

79347_.jpg

79349_.jpg

omg you're crazy, how could you survive for longer than a year with that little letter icon ALL OVER YOUR SCREEN!! XD

please do not make fun of my last remnants of my memories oh glorious centipede slaying queen! (i still remember you telling me about that time you crushed a defenceless gigantic centipede barefooted xd)

*sniffle* to answer your question, the mail icon is nothing more than a minor nuisance, i mean, you got the entire screen for yourself, the mail icon is barely 2 cm x 2cm wide.

Anyways,

Part 3 of my extremely emotional letters.. *Bursts out in tears and sorrow*

79366_.jpg

79368_.jpg

please do not make fun of my last remnants of my memories oh glorious centipede slaying queen! (i still remember you telling me about that time you crushed a defenceless gigantic centipede barefooted xd)

*sniffle* to answer your question, the mail icon is nothing more than a minor nuisance, i mean, you got the entire screen for yourself, the mail icon is barely 2 cm x 2cm wide.

Anyways,

Part 3 of my extremely emotional letters.. *Bursts out in tears and sorrow*

snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail

(Imagine me saying this exactly like this guy does, out of nowhere, no purpose lmao)

(and with the girl's face)

Oh, anyways, the icon... you described it like normal people see it. But not me. That thing is just annoying I swear lol

Daily gifts = useless. I understand keeping celebration letters and stuff, but still, it is there, watching you, every move, every swing of your sword/staff/bunny.

You should be happy! And you know that say... "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. When you gaze long into a letter, the letter also gazes into you"

True that, you know. ;D

What did they change? lol No more 2 years old letters?

Well well, it's sad that it had to end this way dear mailbox, you had only 30 days left to live so i decided to do the next best thing, eating you all up in pain,sorrow and grief. I could not stand watching you all disappear into the abyss only to be forgotten by time itself dear mailbox.

May they all Rest In Peace, amen. (cries myself a river and drinks it all up)

lol u cant brag about ur collection anymore grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :diablo:

you can clearly tell i almost won

Told U Jimmy tease a bit more that day xD

Опубликованное фото

lmao that didn't even make sense

snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail

(Imagine me saying this exactly like this guy does, out of nowhere, no purpose lmao)

(and with the girl's face)

Oh, anyways, the icon... you described it like normal people see it. But not me. That thing is just annoying I swear lol

Daily gifts = useless. I understand keeping celebration letters and stuff, but still, it is there, watching you, every move, every swing of your sword/staff/bunny.

You should be happy! And you know that say... "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. When you gaze long into a letter, the letter also gazes into you"

True that, you know. ;D

What did they change? lol No more 2 years old letters?

aw comeon ! that letter box is gods gift to humanity quite obviously, anyone who thinks otherwise are either haunted by centipedes *cough* or high on caffeine. :pardon:  You have no idea how many times this truly marvelous letter box has saved me from eternal death and doom.

This letter box is without doubt the holy gruel, the porridge of the gods, Blessed oats, anointed with honeyed ambrosia, and soaked in the milk of human kindness. It is the breakfast of champions.

So to sum things up, never underestimate the power of the letterbox gigi. :good:

Oh and about that song,

that song is actually epic, but imagining u saying it would be priceless ;D (snaaail)

Oh, and yes i completely agree with you, daily gifts are useless but the special letters are magically amazing.

when will vortex quit running ? :(

[mg]http://im33.gulfup.com/qECnC.bmp[/img]

when will vortex quit running? :(

http://im33.gulfup.com/Uvk6f.bmp[/mg]

When will you stop sucking cocks?

Lol, Funny how a "old player called Hero" doesn`t know a real veteran of the game.

V 0.8was it Azebu or even before?

Heck if I know. 0.6.7 maybe? Not sure. Sometime in 2011, January I think.

Does it matter at all when I came? What matters is I'm here right now.

And the fact that my influence works. Though I dunno if that's my job only. Probably.

Doesn`t mather indeed, just inspirated by seeing the old announcement sections with all the usefull idea`s and suggestions you`ve given.

Ever considerd returning part time in the game?

Doesn`t mather indeed, just inspirated by seeing the old announcement sections with all the usefull idea`s and suggestions you`ve given.

Ever considerd returning part time in the game?

Now that I have a 3DS, I almost entirely stopped playing on my mobile phone.

Maybe one day, when I have more time.