Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

But my dk is level 18 lady xD anyway,so sorry guys,I just done with warspear,I truly had strong bonds in warspear which I will never forget withen me,who knows,maybe someday I may come back,but I can't gurrenty anything guys,you are free to delete my dk name,have a nice day and a good life.

But my dk is level 18 lady xD anyway,so sorry guys,I just done with warspear,I truly had strong bonds in warspear which I will never forget withen me,who knows,maybe someday I may come back,but I can't gurrenty anything guys,you are free to delete my dk name,have a nice day and a good life.

Cya lordy and gl

huhuhhu gl yasir  :cray:

Ok guys just letting you know in advance, i'm quitting the game and there is a 95% chance i will not be returning. Three years i have scraped out of this game and met many great people.

If you want to know my reasoning for leaving just check my last few previous posts. But in a nutshell it's about the lack of content and developers not supporting players when it comes to putting a stop to abusive and bullying behaviour ( Ganking in pvp spots ).

Feel free to keep the gold and items i have donated and good luck in the future with the clan. Peace out mates.

Ok guys just letting you know in advance, i'm quitting the game and there is a 95% chance i will not be returning. Three years i have scraped out of this game and met many great people.

If you want to know my reasoning for leaving just check my last few previous posts. But in a nutshell it's about the lack of content and developers not supporting players when it comes to putting a stop to abusive and bullying behaviour ( Ganking in pvp spots ).

Feel free to keep the gold and items i have donated and good luck in the future with the clan. Peace out mates.

I totally feel you bro, all these years of waiting just to get a official statement from them.. saddens me though that you are leaving :cray: , My hopes are shatterd too so there is a chance that i might quit sooner or later (i want to see ayovondile first though),  all this waiting for an official pvp area for nothing. Im pissed off :(

awww....if u'll leaving I will quit too,better I focus on studies more then :facepalm:

I totally feel you bro, all these years of waiting just to get a official statement from them.. saddens me though that you are leaving :cray: , My hopes are shatterd too so there is a chance that i might quit sooner or later (i want to see ayovondile first though),  all this waiting for an official pvp area for nothing. Im pissed off :( 

Lets check that Ayvondil update and quit together  :friends:

Getting too much unbalance for rich and poor... wish Blizzard company buy Aigrind and give us a good game.

Aigrind getting greedy and greedy.

awww....if u'll leaving I will quit too,better I focus on studies more then :facepalm:

Lets check that Ayvondil update and quit together  :friends:

Getting too much unbalance for rich and poor... wish Blizzard company buy Aigrind and give us a good game.

Aigrind getting greedy and greedy.

it is slowly happen, warspear keeps adding more and more advantages for the rich people :( .

IF ayovondile disappoints me with lots of advantages for the rich mcoin users i will quit this game :(

Born quit, Shadow wants to quit, I barely log, Azebu doesn't even play anymore been like what, 2 years?

Think we are the first guild lvl 2 full of afk/retired players!

Awesome...

I played for a while in October, but yeah, can be about 2 years.

Let's just find another game and play it together. But obviously we'll stay in this thread.

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

damn damn damn o.O no need quiting bro, or u guyz, why u trouble urself on 1thing :/

i know ur suggestions born on it, ik them all but im gona say 1thing im not being rude but... Warspear doesnt only depend on pvp, and i think they dont wana do it becuz skillz are inbalanced in pvps if melee vs ranged :( idk anything im just guessing their reasons but doesnt mean rage quiting is an opition for u guyz...

I also think Born somewhat overexaggerates, I see he really wanted that to happen, he got many votes, and then it got shot down in a blink of eye.

However, the game is not going to improve, and further playing is futile. You probably play because you have hopes. You play to get your guild to level 4, you play to get money and gear for your characters, and then you play PvP because there is nothing else. It's waste of your time. The sooner you realise this, the sooner you will stop losing money. I await the moment when new island will cost you MC to access.

One thing can be done to change Warspear and only by stopping playing it can be achieved. You probably think "how 10 people quitting are going to change the game"? It won't. I know it won't, devs know it won't, everyone knows it won't. Unless you have a plan.

Bye Borny :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Have a good life. :cray:

damn damn damn o.O no need quiting bro, or u guyz, why u trouble urself on 1thing :/

i know ur suggestions born on it, ik them all but im gona say 1thing im not being rude but... Warspear doesnt only depend on pvp, and i think they dont wana do it becuz skillz are inbalanced in pvps if melee vs ranged :( idk anything im just guessing their reasons but doesnt mean rage quiting is an opition for u guyz...

Many people waited for this for 2 years and yesterday they said no thats why its so sad :cray:

But dealing with cave and its scum is how reality is

Not saying the game is realistic

But the fact that there's no "safe" zone only makes it more important to rely on our guilds and friends and spot the evil

Born take the 5% chance. Everyone gets a dream shot out of the sky once in awhile maybe more. Just think more like how i see it and maybe you can still enjoy the game and your friends who rely on you..

If you got to go, take care mate

It was a great plesure meeting you Mate  :friends:

All those great times we had farming Genie, doing shadows, Marashka, Northland Swamps, MC killing(I apologize knowing this is a MC Guild topic) Our L.O.S.T. Adventures to G.G.

You were one of my best Warspear Friend and I had so much fun with people like Xiaya and you. I have wasted so much time of my life and I even fuc.ked up in school for a game that doesent even uses the suggestions from a forum they created for that same matter  :facepalm:

If Ayvondil doesent convice me im dropping too. I wish you luck and I really hope to meet you in another MMO  :drinks: See ya around Mate, I really hope so.

The game`s already been ruined for a long ass time, before I was in PvP 24/7 now I`m just killing elfs 24/7 everywhere. besides Us saphire sucks in general, Far as I noticed Eu is better.

It`s hatefull to see my mate go but still, he didn`t enjoy the game so I give him all rights for leaving. Doesn`t mean he won`t come back btw.