Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

you are the 2nd xD

Lmao damn ;D

I'll ask Jim to install it, but I doubt hes gonna be active anw XD

I barely check it too... but it's a beggining!

Oh, I have all my fingers, the knife goes chop chop chop. If I miss the spaces in between, my fingers will come off. And if I hit my fingers, the blood will soon come out. But all the same I play this game, 'cause that's what it's all about. Oh, CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP I'm picking up the speed, and If I hit my fingers then my hand will start to bleed. OwO

:blush:  i had to finish mine there...

Once in a while Born spams Reborns and goes to his GOD mode so was trying to calm him down ;D

guys,there is a necro in vortex called pesimetaci or something,I think i kind of scared him,Just tell him "yasir wasn't trying to hit on you" and don't ask me why xD

guys,there is a necro in vortex called pesimetaci or something,I think i kind of scared him,Just tell him "yasir wasn't trying to hit on you" and don't ask me why xD

Pembasmin, he's awesome ;D

And... I better stay out of you guys affairs XD

Unless it is Jake and Jim, then I'll kill them both

idk,he is a cool guy but I acted too fast and said "we should get to know each other :* ",Maybe I really tryed to hit on him i dunno :(

i scared u love me :! like crazy flu :!

No no no,I wasn't trying to hit on you xD I just wanted to give a good first impresion,btw why we don't have a discription yet xD

idk english good so if idk wht u say i jst use laugh emoticon  ;D

No no no,I wasn't trying to hit on you xD I just wanted to give a good first impresion,btw why we don't have a discription yet xD

Coz we are dumb and lazy.  ;D ;D

We need suggestions I guess. About how the guild works, a short sentence, ranks, bunch of lies, something cool and funny. I don't have that much imagination nor I want to make it all by myself XD

Coz we are dumb and lazy.  ;D ;D

We need suggestions I guess. About how the guild works, a short sentence, ranks, bunch of lies, something cool and funny. I don't have that much imagination nor I want to make it all by myself XD

gi u lead on forum why not make smthng funny :yahoo:

gi go look on sticky topics the one created by megatron.. y dont devs read sugg post or sumthin, tell me if im right or wrong :blush:

Just answered your pm. I don't agree with you :P

gi u lead on forum why not make smthng funny :yahoo:

Ok, I'll make it a pic of pvprange ;D

What? It is funny XD

no,bro what I meant is....nvm,I will just tell the story

me and my friend were chatting,and we were like "what kind of powers does R0land char have?" I mean he got to have afew extra buttons,like ban,block,etc

my idea was he had a "change gender" button when he interact with a player

like mercuriall becomes Caramella

sulla becomes luccie

Ladygi becomes Mrbi or Ginight

poley becomes poll

born becomes Ladyborn

and lordyasir becomes ladysir

no,bro what I meant is....nvm,I will just tell the story

me and my friend were chatting,and we were like "what kind of powers does R0land char have?" I mean he got to have afew extra buttons,like ban,block,etc

my idea was he had a "change gender" button when he interact with a player

like mercuriall becomes Caramella

sulla becomes luccie

Ladygi becomes Mrbi or Ginight

poley becomes poll

born becomes Ladyborn

and lordyasir becomes ladysir

owh ::)

yay, 26th of this month the vortex will become active and lets be first guild to lvl in US :yahoo:

not to mention adding the members who couldn't join deu to the members cap  :blush:

and btw I came up with description lady

"Ladigi 1# pro rogue"

jk this is the one ;D "united like bones,solid like stones,we may look different,but we all have own'ed,each other for good" :friends:

why do your guild still keep a scammer/hacker aka Comics/old owner of Absynthe?

havent you guys heard about the crime he did?

he got Capslock/Harold/Ilocano/Hatetolove account and he DELETED every one of those characters, unbinded all dooms/items because the account had mcoins and stole almost 5m gold from the characters. its such a shame seeing one of your members scamming an old player who was his "FRIEND"

tsk

you can ask if this info is real or not, ask bellato who is his cousin in real, harass, xxpinoyxx and a few other pinoy players who knows him.

SHAMEFUL

yay, 26th of this month the vortex will become active and lets be first guild to lvl in US :yahoo:

not to mention adding the members who couldn't join deu to the members cap  :blush:

and btw I came up with description lady

"Ladigi 1# pro rogue"

jk this is the one ;D "united like bones,solid like stones,we may look different,but we all have own'ed,each other for good" :friends:

Yes,hope so. In absence of me. Cant play till July 4th :'(

why do your guild still keep a scammer/hacker aka Comics/old owner of Absynthe?

havent you guys heard about the crime he did?

he got Capslock/Harold/Ilocano/Hatetolove account and he DELETED every one of those characters, unbinded all dooms/items because the account had mcoins and stole almost 5m gold from the characters. its such a shame seeing one of your members scamming an old player who was his "FRIEND"

tsk

you can ask if this info is real or not, ask bellato who is his cousin in real, harass, xxpinoyxx and a few other pinoy players who knows him.

SHAMEFUL

Idk who u r.

But Ik Real Absynthe aka Comics From more than 2years . He is one of the oldest n Respected player. He would not indulge in such things.Ya go Ask Bellato or Xxpinoyxx u'll knw abt him. Dont just blame without any proof.

Fyi:That caplock u mentioned is a known scammer on elf side from v0.7

P.S: Dont believe Rumours.

I'll RaceYou! Lol GoodLuck!! hope We ALL MakeIt Before Elf Side Does...  :drinks:

Bring It on xD.

Good luck U too.

But Ik Real Absynthe aka Comics From more than 2years . He is one of the oldest n Respected player. He would not indulge in such things.Ya go Ask Bellato or Xxpinoyxx u'll knw abt him. Dont just blame without any proof.

thats the point. they were friends for a long time. harold trusted him.go ask saranmoon, she was so mad at what her cousin just did.

even xxpinoyxx was on mc alliance chat talking mad because of what Comics did to Harold.

go ask saranmoon, she was so mad at what her cousin just did.

even xxpinoyxx was on mc alliance chat talking mad because of what Comics did to Harold.

So when did all this Happen?

I did arena with bellato 2days ago she didnt tell anything. Infact saran logs her mc chat just to talk to me and comics.

Keep calm use pleasantly black letters.

it happened a few days ago. every pinoy on mc and elf side knows about the issue. you should ask them to get the story. comics only returned one rondel and the greench costume. out of all the other gears and items and gold he stole from harold.

I'm not going to interfare in this cuz I'm not really in touch with comics or those you mentioned,joined this server like 2-3months ago,anyway but one thing for sure,you can't judge on someone because what everyone says,you saw no proove comics did it,also you lets your judgment aside and count on other judgments,If people didn't say it would you say comic is a scammer? it is easy to destory someone reputation by spamming he is a scammer in alliance chat now adays,because people easlly believe everything for no proove,idk about the whole proplem but I really encourage you to judge on facts and your eyesight not with what people says.

im one of their closest friends. thats why i know the full story. and yes i cant believe comics aka absynthe did it, but he did and it was proven. he admitted it to harass and to bellato who is his cousin in real life. and how would you explain comics returning harold the greench costume and the doom rondel if it was not him?