Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

Jims having real life issues And pem u didnt pm me i wouldve helped  :spiteful: also why is cemmy leader :[xD :crazy:

ddamn idk all ur char :D so i move to elf fr now ;D no one on in mc

• 1 month later...

Meiosis Pulled a Dragonskey and Scammed Vortex she kicked all members practically besides few who made over 1k gp and i asked her to pass me or eld lead back and she said she owns it now so everyone be warned That vortex is now a scammed guild.

Anyway when Vortex was new i always got a bad feeling about Meiosis. Something that unnerves me whenever she gets inside my head. 

Poor Vortex

Everyone should disband now  :facepalm:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:

Edited by YellowDiamond69

Anyway when Vortex was new i always got a bad feeling about Meiosis. Something that unnerves me whenever she gets inside my head. 

Poor Vortex

Everyone should disband now  :facepalm:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:  :cray:

almost everyone she kicked was a old member over half atleast. hopefully well find a way to fix

Ok first of all

Yellowdiamond, this isn't any of your business. U have no reason to say such things about someone.

Second:

Vortex isn't scammed, don't assume things so easily. Maybe it's time to revive vortex. We can't use inactives.

That's all

Ok first of all

Yellowdiamond, this isn't any of your business. U have no reason to say such things about someone.

Second:

Vortex isn't scammed, don't assume things so easily. Maybe it's time to revive vortex. We can't use inactives.

That's all

Who are you? I am superior than you  :)

Anyway you don't even know me but they know me.

Are you new to Vortex? or just someone who i don't know about?

Explain Yourself please.

doge= Boris/ Dualcaster 

Who is a new member to tex. and a active high level 

She kicked all old members and anyone who challenged her (Note why i was kicked) and low levels. she wasnt suppose to have lead ever. ever. EVER cus shes done this more then once and last time she was tricked into giving to rkillz who gave to jim who gave to Ancutez and which was inactivly passed to Melorie who demoted me as a joke and never remoted so she was only heir with gp and she got guild now claims she owns it.

She refuses to pass back and i refuse to comeback until she gets off her high horse and gives Jim back lead. i Dont trust people who are selfish and trick people to get there way. 

Also Boris How dare you Promote im a liar you shouldnt believe anything she says. open your head bro.. notice why she kicked over 15 People.

Ryder,

My humble apoligies, but I said u shouldn't assume things so easily.

Doesn't make u a liar.

However yellowdiamond, we don't need start getting so big mouthed. No one wants that.

Anyways, this is my last reply about this subject. I won't reply to further posts.

Carry on

Ok first of all

Second:

That's all

I also agree with naking a guild active, if she was passed down leadership without anything illegal than all i see here is some cruel leading trying to make a guild active

Why join a high lvl guild if its only for chating ot inactivity, can make any guild n join it inactive

As u said turtle she didnt kick gp makers, yes she maybe kicked who oppose her but thats bad leadership doesnt make the idea of kicking inactive people wrong

Sry for long text all i wana say is my opinion that, to make gd tree grow u must cut down the rotten branchs even if they r old, unless u wana keep that tree old and ancient till someday it dies :)

I also agree with naking a guild active, if she was passed down leadership without anything illegal than all i see here is some cruel leading trying to make a guild active

Why join a high lvl guild if its only for chating ot inactivity, can make any guild n join it inactive

As u said turtle she didnt kick gp makers, yes she maybe kicked who oppose her but thats bad leadership doesnt make the idea of kicking inactive people wrong

Sry for long text all i wana say is my opinion that, to make gd tree grow u must cut down the rotten branchs even if they r old, unless u wana keep that tree old and ancient till someday it dies :)

True, actually...

OK, MuMei here aka Meiosis. I am banned on forum and I don't even know why.

Here is my side of the story:

First of all I would like to say that I am one of the founding members of Vortex so I am hardly scamming the guild. I contributed towards upgrades and arena. Even ask Pummy yourself, or ask other old members of Vortex e.g. xxdeaathxx. Not only that but when Pummy was hacked, Vortex was retrieved with the help of my spam on forums.

Second, so what if I kicked half of the members? IDC if I was kicked while I was inactive, this is a game. Everyone understands that inactivity leads you to being kicked out of the guild and even if you came back I would have re-invited people back.

Thirdly why do you want the leadership of Vortex so much? You said in game you're sithlord (not that I have problem with sithlord, yes we did have our rival days but clearly that's over now and we made our truce). So please, why are you even in Vortex. I have a suspicion which is that you want to sell the guild.

So please Ryder stop spreading shit about me scamming cause as far as I know I have more rights on the leader ship than your stupid whiny ass. No wonder a lot of people hate you cause you complain like all the time.

Now please leave me be, I come back from my summer break and drama already comes back. Typical lol.

Edit: "who opposed her" you make me sound like as if I'm Hitler. There was no opposition to begin with. I simply kicked you for being a whiny prick? The only person who complained was you? I come back and not even "welcome back". So much of this 'honour' you spoke of. All I simply get was "who gave u leader" as if I'm not even worthy of leadership lmao.

Edited by Ebolaa

OK, MuMei here aka Meiosis. I am banned on forum and I don't even know why.

Here is my side of the story:

First of all I would like to say that I am one of the founding members of Vortex so I am hardly scamming the guild. I contributed towards upgrades and arena. Even ask Pummy yourself, or ask other old members of Vortex e.g. xxdeaathxx. Not only that but when Pummy was hacked, Vortex was retrieved with the help of my spam on forums.

Second, so what if I kicked half of the members? IDC if I was kicked while I was inactive, this is a game. Everyone understands that inactivity leads you to being kicked out of the guild and even if you came back I would have re-invited people back.

Thirdly why do you want the leadership of Vortex so much? You said in game you're sithlord (not that I have problem with sithlord, yes we did have our rival days but clearly that's over now and we made our truce). So please, why are you even in Vortex. I have a suspicion which is that you want to sell the guild.

So please Ryder stop spreading shit about me scamming cause as far as I know I have more rights on the leader ship than your stupid whiny ass. No wonder a lot of people hate you cause you complain like all the time.

Now please leave me be, I come back from my summer break and drama already comes back. Typical lol.

What's the name of your old forum account?

Since you wont take the time to make an entirely new post for what i posted here ill give u same response to show how all old tex members why they were kicked and active ones

I dont care anymore cus iv already switched servers yah i whined why wouldnt i? the owner of the guild one of my bestfriends told all the heirs not to kick members to resolve disputes or inactivity. he told all the people who wouldve got lead again that he was going inactive lead went to krackel somehow to natacha which why i was derankd then was passed to you. And my point was it was Never  Suppose to go to you so when i did the knowledgable thing and asked for lead adn you said no i said Pass lead back to Jim and make me Heir  because of my past derank and you said no lead is mine now and i said what the duck your practically scamming lead you cant do that and then you said i own the guild i can do what i want i win now gtfo   :good:

and you kicked me. and other members now do you see how horrid this looks from my angle think about you on the other end of the stick. i pop up with guild lead which (Actaully i was suppose to get if ancutez went inactive) and you didnt know and you asked why i was booting all your friends which BTW half those people werent inactive they were loyal low levels whos been there forever and then i go oh i own the guild now and you ask for the lead to be passed back to jim and i boot you? 

ALSO for any other confusion Meiosis isnt a older member then me  she was there when i wasnt true in the original time span of there guild tourneys there FIRST guild tourneys then she went inactive and quit the game which then i had been in and out of vortex on multiple occassions and then i leveled Ryderx in Vortex as soon as tourneys ended and have been there ever since.

Final note on scamming seriously sell a guild? Vortex is worth aprox 300k max at what ive seen guilds with maxed out skills have 

I let the original Owner of Vortex (Thats Right Pummy) And Jim wear my Demonologist Which back then highest offer was 10 Mill.

so if you think id scam a guild they owned when they i trusted them with my suit is a concept of mutaul trust also i wore Pummys Snorlar. 

And i do have a screenshot of me being Leadership of Tex on my old phone so i was already a Leader

Sorry if you were confused of my point 

Not sorry if you were trying to make me look bad 

:mega_shok:   :good:   O:-)   :pleasantry:

ok hai. been away, reading about this first time..

so what problem is there that needs to be solved? I don't know who was kicked or what's happened exactly and maintenance nao.

and seth is core vortex, old timer all timer. but please don't fight les hav chsbrgr.

Edited by hamstring

Guys, one more insult and I will close the topic so please, everyone who doens't have anything to do with it, especially you, Yellow, stay quiet and let them solve it alone.

Edited by Julie

Why would you close the topic, clearly neither yushiko nor yellow have anything to do with this topic, both are just insulting and cursing each other even tho they're aware of forum rules, they got warming points but still same behaviour. It's not nice to call someone "gay, homo, f****", they got the warming points but they're still swearing it's like warning points were nothing, such offensive words shouldn't be tolerated and you should use your ban hammer xD Not asking you to do so, just don't close the topic as they have nothing to do with it :P

I hope they won't cuss at me now o;

Edited by Cybernem

Guys, one more insult and I will close the topic so please, everyone who doens't have anything to do with it, especially you, Yellow, stay quiet and let them solve it alone.

Two random people go off topic insulting in a guild topic not related to them and threaten to punish and close vortex guild topic for it?

They are not from this guild, just delete warn / insults, which has nothing to do with the topic, no reason to be closed, unless someone is biased against vortex.

Edited by Sulla

Watch out your words guys. Please stay friendly.

Don't want to get any warning point or get muted? Easy. Just don't use inappropriate words, no abusive behaviour, no flaming, no spamming, and stop insulting each others.

I really appreciate people who do stop his insults toward another people on the 1st place and don't reply an insult(s) is even better. Surely who keep insulting, will get the punishment.

No pain, no gain.

• 1 month later...