Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

VORTEX GO ♥♥♥♥ YOURSELF WHO EVER VOTED ME OFF LAST DAY, LOST A PRO PLAYER FOR WHAT 320k is what I see people selling award for? I'm worth way more than 320k support and funding wise, kick me while I'm down that's just fine sorry pieces of ♥♥♥♥

VORTEX GO ♥♥♥♥ YOURSELF WHO EVER VOTED ME OFF LAST DAY, LOST A PRO PLAYER FOR WHAT 320k is what I see people selling award for? I'm worth way more than 320k support and funding wise, kick me while I'm down that's just fine sorry pieces of ♥♥♥♥

There's a few things gone wrong at end of tourney, I think everybody is feeling this way at the moment. Nobody should have received double reward, that is the bottom line. I'm one of them and I was the first to say this last week and I still feel the same even having donated 5k tics and quested/arena spam full on everyday as much as my time outside of work allowed.

With that said.. 2/3 of members gp was shit, yours included. Sorry. Even if you had made 13k, which I was told was closer to 8k overall, 13k over two weeks is garbage. One member made 17k in first three days. I also remember you mentioning before tourney start pretty much verbatim to this 'I'm not going to put in effort if others are making less gp than I am'. Only giving enough effort to in hopes 'guarantee' slot at the end is lame. In our push for first gold cup I was surprised to hear this from a 'loyal' member. Everybody should have been 6th gear.

The decision was made last night at 1 minute to end. The choice was between 3, one of which put in the most gp so he was kept. It then came down to you and another who has been with vortex from the start, yours and his gp (as per I was told) was pretty much the same. The choice was made.

We already talked in game and I told you what the deal was. What's the need for debasing vortex here?

And for the record, selling caskets is sadsad.

Its all good now, just wish I knew minimum requirements or reasons to be kicked before tourny. Ex. - lowest 5 gp earners will be kicked and wouldn't have a problem with that or anything else. Just let people know.

pummy did you tell ladygi? about the thing i said a month ago that im not that asshole? :)

Coz I miss u MeiMei

aww that's sweet pummy boy. :3

do you see what i see? :3 :3

I can see love is in the air :3 :3 :3

How cute :3

So sweet :3

So adorable :3

Aww :3

Berry white? Xd

ofc I do love my sissy as much as I love u brother: 3

Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

Lmao!! I Just love where your head is at. Made my day.

0/10 stale pasta is stale

0/10 stale pasta is stale (thats nerd speak for its been posted before, and wasnt him typing it)

you want some OC (original content never posted) check out my triumph against a microwave and a hotdog

its funny darksoul, you actually gave me +karma for posting this months ago

i just microwaved a hotdog in-a-bun for too long in the microwave and the hotdog was fine but the bun was overcooked and was hard as rock so i ate the hotdog then realized the hard as rock bread bun was just toast, so i imagined it as toast and ate it like a classy gent eating toast and doing classy gent things