Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

Well my week of visiting is over. Been great seeing you guys and other good friends again.

Fyi.. game is still crap as ever and the clan has really died in my opinion. Hopefully when i came back again for another visit in the future, the clan will be better united, less gankers and more active.

Til next time, cya's. ^w^

Well my week of visiting is over. Been great seeing you guys and other good friends again.

Fyi.. game is still crap as ever and the clan has really died in my opinion. Hopefully when i came back again for another visit in the future, the clan will be better united, less gankers and more active.

Okay! :diablo:

you're not leaving becuz of me right?!!!?  :cray:

I agree with you. AiGrind added a bit of nice new content, but if I were to play seriously, all that would bore me after a week.

Guild is in pieces because there is nothing interesting to do in packs. Imagine if they add 40man raids. THAT would be amazing and fun to do.

There is no hope for this game under AiGrinds influence, and if it were to be bought out, someone would ruin it even more. I doubt anyone would buy the game just to return it to it's former glory. Such is fate of mobile games.

They added sailor suits though, I'd buy one for my Rogue.

I agree with you. AiGrind added a bit of nice new content, but if I were to play seriously, all that would bore me after a week.

Guild is in pieces because there is nothing interesting to do in packs. Imagine if they add 40man raids. THAT would be amazing and fun to do.

There is no hope for this game under AiGrinds influence, and if it were to be bought out, someone would ruin it even more. I doubt anyone would buy the game just to return it to it's former glory. Such is fate of mobile games.

They added sailor suits though, I'd buy one for my Rogue.

HO

? :crazy: :dirol: ;) :( ::) :aggressive: :bad: ;D :blush: :bomb: :clapping: :clapping: :crazy: :crazy: :diablo: :fool: :give_rose: :good: :lol: :mega_shok: :nea: :pardon: :rofl: :search: :pleasantry: :shout: :) :sorry: :spiteful: :tease: :wacko: :yahoo: :'( 8) :facepalm: :snorlax: :unknw: ? :cray:

They wont because they want their "postcounter go up "

They will always reply nonsense  :rofl:

post count doesnt go up by replying to quotes you dumb ♥♥♥♥♥

back to ignoring you  ::)

post count doesnt go up by replying to quotes you dumb ♥♥♥♥♥

back to ignoring you  ::)

wow someones obviously having a bad day. Or month if you know what im saying  :spiteful:

Dont worry kathi. Nubs like this only worth laughing over  :lol:

Ingame i had to pull him through ruberius :/

Ungrateful noname

:rofl:

>is the healer

>healing=pulling

seems legit, ive gotten 2 cloaks and 3 full sets of armor, you think i dont do ruberius 24/7? all you did was pull mobs and heal, while i never died and had aggro until boss

wow someones obviously having a bad day. Or month if you know what im saying  :spiteful:  Dont worry kathi. Nubs like this only worth laughing over  :lol:

why dont you go spam trade chat for respect again faggot, she isnt gonna have cyber-sex with you

>is the healer

>healing=pulling

seems legit, ive gotten 2 cloaks and 3 full sets of armor, you think i dont do ruberius 24/7? all you did was pull mobs and heal, while i never died and had aggro until boss

u didnt do shit lol xd

all u did was hiting with 150+ dmg and leeching while u wondered why the druid had highest dps and tanked ruberius  ;D

Clearly cyber sex on a game like warspear is impossible, second shes like 20 years older than me, and thirdly i earned my respect from beating the best and joining pro guilds like Perncious and Vortex, so next time you talk about respect. Make sure you got it. No one likes you pal. And if you keep dragging on the past (over 2 years ago) obviously you have issues

u didnt do shit lol xd

all u did was hiting with 150+ dmg and leeching while u wondered why the druid had highest dps and tanked ruberius  ;D

im 24 mana regen, and along with the 2 healers, we were the only one with a consistent dps. all tanks had no mana, therefore shit damage. you can spend all the money in the world but still be a dumbass with no mana

need i remind you i said in area chat before transition to second screen that i mentioned tanks already had no mana, and i even chatted my 3 mana pieces to show mana enchant. you think dumbshit tanks with no mana have better dps then any smart ranger? haha please, i sacrifice all my health for better stats, im what? 2000 health? i have stats most rangers dream of with low health, health is for pussies who cant stack bless  :blush: also im max penetration, so i hit 300+ with +0's. also, i stack severe cold with harad. i have 21.4% attack speed with arena crossbow, my crossbow is as fast as a regular bow now ::)

max speed + max penetration + 24 mana regen (no crit enchants  :( ) = consistent dps/higher then +7s in arena armor/penetration gear

i did more then you think, lets wait until dungeon statistics come out next major update (said in russian forum by admin  ;) ) until you act like im not a better dps then most ;)

edit: i have a gear set for everything, just because i choose to show off by pvp'ing any melee in max stat/low health gear doesnt mean i dont have a 2800+ health set with crit enchant moon defense for pvp'ing shamans. you think im some noob when in reality i have a strategy for everything.....

umad?

So, nothing really changed hahaha

Well, Born spends more time on forums. And two new contests I'm planning to take part in.

That's about it.

im 24 mana regen, and along with the 2 healers, we were the only one with a consistent dps. all tanks had no mana, therefore shit damage. you can spend all the money in the world but still be a dumbass with no mana

need i remind you i said in area chat before transition to second screen that i mentioned tanks already had no mana, and i even chatted my 3 mana pieces to show mana enchant. you think dumbshit tanks with no mana have better dps then any smart ranger? haha please, i sacrifice all my health for better stats, im what? 2000 health? i have stats most rangers dream of with low health, health is for pussies who cant stack bless  :blush: also im max penetration, so i hit 300+ with +0's. also, i stack severe cold with harad. i have 21.4% attack speed with arena crossbow, my crossbow is as fast as a regular bow now ::)

max speed + max penetration + 24 mana regen (no crit enchants  :( ) = consistent dps/higher then +7s in arena armor/penetration gear

i did more then you think, lets wait until dungeon statistics come out next major update (said in russian forum by admin  ;) ) until you act like im not a better dps then most ;)

edit: i have a gear set for everything, just because i choose to show off by pvp'ing any melee in max stat/low health gear doesnt mean i dont have a 2800+ health set with crit enchant moon defense for pvp'ing shamans. you think im some noob when in reality i have a strategy for everything.....

umad?

Too bad All ur stats etc are based theoretic

Fact is u get 2-3shot by 9+rouges ,(with resilence ofc )

Eaten like a toast by castors

Nope i had mana reg 2x 11 from rings+ 11reg from cloak and spammed ruberius with 484 moon

hun i proved u in arena with 0+  1+ gear

Listen trollipop :D ur ranger is based on theory nothing more

Cry me a river

post-19913-14177038110449_thumb.png

post-19913-14177038110633_thumb.png

Yeah. I had new one for Christmas, don't know if you've seen it.

With the santa claus's hat, yeah, it was very cute ;D

Change it back.

You see, your avatars are pretty much like Doctor Who. In the beggining I hate them all, when I start to like them you KABOOM go and change it ;_;