Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

I'm not using mines either, you could always unbind my gears and use it, Pummy! Really!

My chars are your chars :)

No Its not about char now Its all about the Guild  :'(

Pumpum.. you need a security upgrade...

Yes I am waiting for the Magic words from Roland today...Wish its really good magic

Guild is gonna be alright, bro!

I'm sure Roley is going to do something bout it...

Anyways, just need to unbind stuff, but I still have some gears that doesn't need it.

Really. I'm not planning to go back to the game (yeah..) and you need it!

And it's better than to buy this shit all over again!

Jim has my info, just ask him when you want it :)

Guild is gonna be alright, bro!

I'm sure Roley is going to do something bout it...

Anyways, just need to unbind stuff, but I still have some gears that doesn't need it.

Really. I'm not planning to go back to the game (yeah..) and you need it!

And it's better than to buy this shit all over again!

Jim has my info, just ask him when you want it :)

No,gillygio My char is safe I guess.

Its 7:30am moscow time,Guess they start work at 9 am or 10am. My fear is if hacker deletes his lvl2 barb which is now the lead of vortex then the guild gets deleted too.Then there will be no hope of getting back.

No,gillygio My char is safe I guess.

Its 7:30am moscow time,Guess they start work at 9 am or 10am. My fear is if hacker deletes his lvl2 barb which is now the lead of vortex then the guild gets deleted too.Then there will be no hope of getting back.

exactly what i fear too.

It's not permitted but rarely sees ramifications other than 'at your own risk', this has been talked about before. Many players have openly admitted to it.

I've only seen one temporary ban for account sharing in which lorbloody admitted to it during the whole jaw+slamface account hijack and that was long ago before devs pretty much gave the proverbial 'ok' but 'at your own risk'

Really hoping the devs can do something.... relatively new to vortex but loved the guild ...  :blush: hope all works out fine .... good jobs devs for restoring pummys character  .... kudos ::)

And i'll get back to old memories xD

Pummy :'( :cray:

here's one for you..

Back ages ago when i was building my OP heals :D

While we wait for the outcome of this

And you too :P

80527_.jpg

80528_.jpg

many forever

very watch

so addict

wow

Such loop

much great

very meaningful

so addict

so doge

WOW!

Such trip

much grammar

very gone

wow

And i'll get back to old memories xD

here's one for you..

Back ages ago when i was building my OP heals :D

And you too :P

im there  :lol: ;D

Even if the guild isnt returned the only people who were vortex for just winning and nothing else will go sithlords and

Perhaps the original friends or new will stay in a lvl.2 and let the others make the costly misguided steps to be on top of the empty tournaments

will still be Vortex even if the name says wh♥retex

Pummy please never feel bad about this

the ones who matter dont care and the ones who care dont matter

No matter how long they lurk

Guys,ducking be optimistic ffs :(

Gi C'mon,giving up so easy? And for others

Vortex will remine alive as long its members are alife,devs will return vortex,i'm 100% sure of,it would ducking sad the day i came forum vortex was lost :(

If devs had faith in humanity...

dubs

What if an alien descends and takes you in his ship then the aliens child finds your android and plays on it. Will they detect this violation on user falsifications and ultimately forsake your account after you are returned to earth and have no memory of this happening

What if an alien descends and takes you in his ship then the aliens child finds your android and plays on it. Will they detect this violation on user falsifications and ultimately forsake your account after you are returned to earth and have no memory of this happening

Consensual account sharing isn't against the rules, unless they changed something recently.

Look up your facts first, Swazz.

Also why did you come up with a bizarre story like this? Same thing would happen if someone got your phone one way or another. Not that I have something against, but realistic examples are better for pushing your points.

Aliens are realistic.. theres like millions of them in my region

Just last night a flash of light and a loud boom was witnessed and reported from Quebec, Ontario and New York. They say meteor. I have readied provisions for three days in a backpack and am awaiting the invasion.

Even if the guild isnt returned the only people who were vortex for just winning and nothing else will go sithlords and

Perhaps the original friends or new will stay in a lvl.2 and let the others make the costly misguided steps to be on top of the empty tournaments

will still be Vortex even if the name says wh♥retex

Pummy please never feel bad about this

the ones who matter dont care and the ones who care dont matter

No matter how long they lurk

Aw...This loss is haunting me like a nightmare.

Cant think of anything besisde getting it back.

I know bro but honestly maybe it would be best if the same happened to pernicious... we spend so much time and money building them for no security... i have never played a game that cant rollback characters and make changes that are to help players who are wronged... even in ragnarok if you are hacked they would look at the time it happened and put it back to whats right.. and that was only $15 a month .. here people can spend endless and it doesnt mean a thing to them.. unless you are hassn im sure they would give back.. i mean he admitted to buying a character.. he obviously used way too many accounts but nothing was done to him or ever will be. I am putting in my retirement from competition and buying more coin . I hope we get it back but i honestly think the more you want things to happen in this game the more they do not want to do it.

I know bro but honestly maybe it would be best if the same happened to pernicious... we spend so much time and money building them for no security... i have never played a game that cant rollback characters and make changes that are to help players who are wronged... even in ragnarok if you are hacked they would look at the time it happened and put it back to whats right.. and that was only $15 a month .. here people can spend endless and it doesnt mean a thing to them.. unless you are hassn im sure they would give back.. i mean he admitted to buying a character.. he obviously used way too many accounts but nothing was done to him or ever will be. I am putting in my retirement from competition and buying more coin . I hope we get it back but i honestly think the more you want things to happen in this game the more they do not want to do it.

thats true, ws not have good security, even if ws have rule, but see snorlax, roland, that was hacker, who hack pummy guild, if devs not get it back, for what we play this game, how if that happen for other guild too???, devs will do NOTHING!!!!

this is what the GMs care about, money and their biggest money maker is Hassn. Obviously hes broken rules of this game before. Which are clearly stated as strict rules and will not be tolerated for breaking them. But the GMs won't care because he spends more money i this game than the normal person spends on a daily basis in real life. Honestly the reason they make this game free is so more people will play and more people will spend more.. Thinking its cheaper but no offence to the good people who spend a shit load... But most of them dot have lives, seriously. This is the reason they only care about money and not a fun and safe game.

Just wondering,why haven't I got the quit "*" yet lol?

Ladygi should be Lazygi -_-

And seth flames were deleted :/

We need more players like seth,like Warlunatic doing the dirty work for us or something XD

in my dream today,i saw u get vortex back, dont worry bro, u will get it back

Damn son, you a wizard or what? Like that Harry Potter nigga, he's real swell.