Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

Stop stalking. Despirately.  Your bro did it i assume because of your constant critique

Who am I stalking? This thread is my turf!

1k+ LP tho  :spiteful:

Gotta love Golden Amulet bahaha

Next step is to kill those mf entities XD

next step is to make level 1 chars with reversal and kill yiazmat  :spiteful:

Man, this is just tragic, something has to be done ASAP!, all of our countless hours of hard work and dedication gone in less than a blink of an eye.

I am also saddened to hear that pummy got himself hacked due to a small mistake he made, he shouldn't have opened those files in the first place (he should have scanned those files with an antivirus program too) :(

someone here has to make a thread about this, There has to be a way to recover pummy and vortex back. Devs already knows who the members are because of all the tournaments we've won recently, and because of our guild list here.

I am shocked, and never expected Vortex to get stolen that way, nor did i expect pummy to get hacked...

R0land is it possible to recover VORTEX back again? it's only a matter of time before he either sells the guild to someone else, or something far worse happens... If he deletes his lvl 1 banker account then i fear its over and out for vortex...

rip in peace Vortex

Roland said he will check logins tomorrow n return it...:(

Btw about my story

well dota2 had launched halloween event patch,which includes new skins so Xjeriibrx told he has pics of all those new skin and he will send it.1st he send some pics later he asked to remove antivirus and he will send patch updater.I fell for that trick and did as he told*facepalm* at same time i was playing Warspear.  in next 5minutes i lose 3 if my chars and most importantly the guild. when i came to know it was a keylogger software i rollbacked my pc when i tried to login my chars I couldn't :( .Fast work from Devs team got back my shaman coz i only reported shaman to be blocked before he harms the guild reputation,but he was fast to act n already did the dirty work. i am extremly sorry for vortexians. Roland promises to give our guild back. wish everything back to normal.

Vortex >_

"Found a big bug in the shower"

"Was actually inside the wash sponge"

"Couldn't get him out so I left him"

"He will find his own way I guess"

"In the backyard"

"So many little bugs at my feet"

"Killing them one by one"

"Burning them with a lighter"

XD

Roland said he will check logins tomorrow n return it...:(

Btw about my story

well dota2 had launched halloween event patch,which includes new skins so Xjeriibrx told he has pics of all those new skin and he will send it.1st he send some pics later he asked to remove antivirus and he will send patch updater.I fell for that trick and did as he told*facepalm* at same time i was playing Warspear.  in next 5minutes i lose 3 if my chars and most importantly the guild. when i came to know it was a keylogger software i rollbacked my pc when i tried to login my chars I couldn't :( .Fast work from Devs team got back my shaman coz i only reported shaman to be blocked before he harms the guild reputation,but he was fast to act n already did the dirty work. i am extremly sorry for vortexians. Roland promises to give our guild back. wish everything back to normal.

My chars are your chars :)