Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

Didnt really know what to do with it :/

Опубликованное фото

It's also hard to create an animated gif where the background is not constant on which the image will be placed. This forum as most do.. use two different shades that help separate posts.

Some of my better work is where the background is constant. Like my avatar, i created that for a site that has a constant white background.. so all i had to do is keep the images background constantly white. That made it so much easier to do the animation ( facial expressions and bow tie spin ).

Ugh.. and the image host made the image partially flash >.>

EDIT:

It's making me dizzy just watching it o.0

Опубликованное фото

It's also hard to create an animated gif where the background is not constant on which the image will be placed. This forum as most do.. use two different shades that help separate posts.

Some of my better work is where the background is constant. Like my avatar, i created that for a site that has a constant white background.. so all i had to do is keep the images background constantly white. That made it so much easier to do the animation ( facial expressions and bow tie spin ).

EDIT:

lol jimmy paid me :bad: 780mcoins for those wings.

Born you're the best, so awesome! The animated gif doesn't gif.. shows up like this

Опубликованное фото

not sure why.

Thanks born!

lol jimmy paid me :bad: 780mcoins for those wings.

Talked down from 8k coin :P

[ig]http://i39.tinypic.com/tarkzk.gif[/m]

EDIT:

Made it better.

Опубликованное фото

About backgrounds, set gif to replace instead of overlay.

Born you're the best, so awesome! The animated gif doesn't gif.. shows up like this

img]http://s14.postimg.org/qmdy4idjl/IMG_20131019_140637.jpg/img]

not sure why

When image is bigger than allowed size, it will get scaled down, and that makes transparency go black.

Опубликованное фото

XD

We still going strong born, a number of players have come and gone, some friendly new folk in atm. We're all busy questing/arena and many don't use forums.

Keep the beat on!

P.S. you making a return for ayvondil?  :blush:

Suits my profile pic dont you think?

lmao.

XD

We still going strong born, a number of players have come and gone, some friendly new folk in atm. We're all busy questing/arena and many don't use forums.

Keep the beat on!

P.S. you making a return for ayvondil?  :blush:

Well that's a shame.. tell them to  use the forums then xD .

Nah mate.. no returns for me i don't think. I Just have no enthusiasm for the game anymore.. i'm happy to just pop in and harass people :P

hiihooooo... srry nvr on hw r u guys  :drinks:

Pretty decent Pembito.. i'm still having fun over at the kingdom of loathing as you can see in my sig... but i see you did not get addicted like me to the game.

Heya guys...well the forum part is been unused :bad: we should start using this more often xD

So Legend players comes to know whats happening in this nuub game...

Good to see Bornito poping around  :yahoo: