Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

how to end this nightmare?

Hmm..

step 1: Pull out your devices battery/power cord.

step2: Travel to your nearest and deepest water source.

step3: Throw said part into the deepest end.

step4: Proceed to enjoy the nightmare ended.

^-^

does this belong to pummy,he said to me

Erm.. what? Might help if you implement more detail in your questions. It's so vague that only a grandmother with alzheimer's will understand.

I liked it but....

this is old and i wanna change it soon

can you make me another if i send you pictures?

Sure, if i get bored again no worries.

Just do me a favour, change your current to this one in the meantime. Apparently it's not auto sizing your sig, so i made it smaller.

Опубликованное фото

Wanna see a trick Born?

I don't get it. I blinked midway through, so that might be the reason.

*trows stardust*

Hotdog where are you....

That has a very high potential of being so wrong mate.. on many levels xD

Tornado: A Name given to a funnel-shaped cloud extending toward the ground and made visible by condensation and debris.

Vortex: A Name given to a whirling mass or rotary motion in a liquid, gas, flame, etc form.

Both are basically the same thing as eld said.

A Vortex is the basis of a tornado.

Google answers all russel.

Try googling "vortex dictionary" or "vortex wiki".

The funny is, many members got the "retired" * except for me,the one who haven't played in 4monthes and never got to enter the in-game guild with his char xD

who are you everyone :D ?

I checked the game like a week ago but haven't seen any new skills, the only "big" change was the minions.

I didn't get to check, did devs add a PvP function?

Anyway, hope you all are alright,I only got to speack with pummy and gabby in-game a week ago so don't know if they sent my regards to every friend in here :)

Edit: and No, quit is a quit, the game still doesn't worth the shit ._.

The funny is, many members got the "retired" * except for me,the one who haven't played in 4monthes and never got to enter the in-game guild with his char xD

who are you everyone :D ?

I checked the game like a week ago but haven't seen any new skills, the only "big" change was the minions.

I didn't get to check, did devs add a PvP function?

Anyway, hope you all are alright,I only got to speack with pummy and gabby in-game a week ago so don't know if they sent my regards to every friend in here :)

Edit: and No, quit is a quit, the game still doesn't worth the shit ._.

Ladygi is kill.

This thread is no longer being updated and serves no purpose now other than for non-vortices like cal to post his sexual-frustrate charged primary school funnies.

And of course for born to stop in and say hello :)

Doesn't leave you alone? Sure thing. Who stalked my chars for weeks sending disgusting rage pm's?

If only I had a nickel for every facepalm you've induced. Keep hanging around this thread, maybe someday I'll quit game and they'll let you join vortex... oh wait.. I'm not the only one who can't tolerate your stupidity... good luck

Doesn't leave you alone? Sure thing. Who stalked my chars for weeks sending disgusting rage pm's?

If only I had a nickel for every facepalm you've induced. Keep hanging around this thread, maybe someday I'll quit game and they'll let you join vortex... oh wait.. I'm not the only one who can't tolerate your stupidity... good luck

Now come witg the SS`ses of the last time I "rage-pmed" you, oh wait that`s more then 8months ago, and to be more exact it was short after my breakup with Gi.

You kno I`m right, yet you act like I can`t leave you alone while all that you do whenever my name pops up is talk bull behind my back. Incase you weren`t aware I have a few friends that are part of Vortex that told me what you`re saying about me.

Ah and the last time I ever did anything to you was when I was back for like 4weeks back at PvP remember? Trying to taunt me by making fun of me in Pm, your such an adult Jim ;)

Don`t forget the times I`ve helped you at PvP with my Bd even tho I hated you, yeah that`s how honest I am, but noo surely you wouldn`t remember that.

As for joining, nty never happening I got a better guild back at Us.

No need for screens of anything, you know the words you chose and we're both aware of the time frame. Once a fool always a fool. So what is it exactly that you're 'right' about? And I'm 'acting' like you never leave me alone? That's news to me..

You should ask your good friends in vortex exactly what I've said about you because whenever the subject comes up I simply repeat how much of a hot headed kiddo you were, then we all have a good laugh about it. It's a running joke. Don't like it? Then don't act a fool.

Yep I remember the time you disturb my PvP simply because I helped someone kill one of your chars (who I didn't even know was you) that you were disturbing others with. Again your temper got you in a twist and I pm'd you maybe twice? First of which I think was "really?" second of which I think was something along the lines of "umadbro?"

Don't get upset and write self serving histories because I call you out on spamming dumb shit on a guild thread of which you don't belong to.

Kthxbye

Well, I'm quiet sure Gi won't like it when she reads what you two right(write,ducking spelling, ducking hearts )

ANYWAY, I don't want the updated page, as long as good ol friends like born read this page then it is more then updated to me.