Guild VORTEX (US-Sapphire)

Ladygi

as far as i remember, you never ever told us the solution to bypass the filther e.e? All i remember was you saying "okay ima post the solution later today" and it never happened :crazy: .

I am pretty sure I did.

I didn't make a new post, just edited OP, to not bump it.

I stopped using cyrillic and now utilize BBCode. Less hassle

fu[.b][/b]ck

Thnx but no, I`ll do it my own way.

Too bad, it was already posted twice.

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. That means, don't swear too much, it isn't that cool as you may think.

It`s only lyrics. No hidden meanings or anything honestly.

If you knew me from in-game a while back you`d be surprised how much calmer I`ve became. If you don`t believe so, ask Gi about how I used to be.

And I did look at the link, I find it easier to do my way :P I`m certain that people exactly know what I`m saying.

It`s only lyrics. No hidden meanings or anything honestly.

If you knew me from in-game a while back you`d be surprised how much calmer I`ve became. If you don`t believe so, ask Gi about how I used to be.

And I did look at the link, I find it easier to do my way :P I`m certain that people exactly know what I`m saying.

Sometimes this guy was CRAZY :lol:  (positive)

So, I started writing story for the new contest.

How were the bosses in trio called? All had 3 letter names, and one of them was Ver, I think. Also information what weapons each one of them had would be very helpful.

So, I started writing story for the new contest.

How were the bosses in trio called? All had 3 letter names, and one of them was Ver, I think. Also information what weapons each one of them had would be very helpful.

3bosses? Do you remember there location? It might help me refresh my mind a bit more.

3bosses? Do you remember there location? It might help me refresh my mind a bit more.

Ilsernort, I don't remember which side though. They were low level, 13-14.

Ah.. you mean the rogues east of t3.

Damn good question, I`ll look it up in a few mins.

A screenshot would be helpful too. Names and weapons are most important, but I can find use for colors.

^ there was another trio at the elven side too though close to t3 (dinalts castle)

If i remember correctly the trio members were called fitch, ailment and crunch.

^ there was another trio at the elven side too though close to t3 (dinalts castle)

If i remember correctly the trio members were called fitch, ailment and crunch.

Yes, I remember that too. But there was other one.

Do you remember what weapons these three have?

Yes, I remember that too. But there was other one.

Do you remember what weapons these three have?

here i got two ss of both the elven and the mc trio, hope these were the ones you were looking for:

Fitch

ailment

crunch- dual wielding mace user

Kurk- picture shows it all

gorm - sword, shield user.

gurt

58571_.jpg

58573_.jpg

Thank you kindly. Fitch is dual daggers?

Are you sure there weren't any other bosses?

yes, yes he is. :3

To answer your second question i'll have to say that i'm pretty sure these were the only trio gangs on irselnort (correct me if im wrong) (´Д` )

Fitch, Ailment and Crunch it is.

Are they wanted in a daily quest?

But yeah, I was almost sure there is another trio, now I am not sure. It's possible they weren't humans though.

But yeah, I was almost sure there is another trio, now I am not sure. It's possible they weren't humans though.

3 Nasty Trolls.

Okay, so let's do this.

Also, I am going to break one rule - my story starts before midnight, and ends after midnight, so it's actually two days. Which one applies, rule of one day, or rule of 24 hours? How do you think?

Okay, so let's do this.

Also, I am going to break one rule - my story starts before midnight, and ends after midnight, so it's actually two days. Which one applies, rule of one day, or rule of 24 hours? How do you think?

WTF :shok:

sorry to get in yall business, I know I dont belong posting here, but there was also Vestmar, Master Dihrush and Shaman Utlagi.

they are in separate locations and have different yellow quests, but they are combined into one daily quest.

idk if that qualifies as a trio

dont forget Bgs ;)

sorry to get in yall business, I know I dont belong posting here, but there was also Vestmar, Master Dihrush and Shaman Utlagi.

they are in separate locations and have different yellow quests, but they are combined into one daily quest.

idk if that qualifies as a trio

dont forget Bgs ;)

Yeah, but these aren't the ones I was thinking about either. Nontheless, thanks for help.

Yeah, but these aren't the ones I was thinking about either. Nontheless, thanks for help.

Maybe berengar :pleasantry: ? ;D

Or, harad, commander and armandor :blush: ?

u guys hear the kiez scammed baddshakra for 400k and 10$? and its not a lie. ppls true colors are showing :blush:

LMAO

Who said that? ;D

this just happend now, not even 5 min ago, my good friend baddshakra (he has so many chars and the name usally starts wit badd) he is a good/ trusted player and he told me he has been trying to get it back for months so he bought coins for kblitz 10$ worth of mcoins and 400k(for some reason) he wanted to unbind the gear he had kblitz holding for him but she wouldnt let him

Yea I know Badd used to go arena with him haha

Damn, really? The miss rich girl scamming? That's a good gossip ;D

ikr great gossip i want him to make a topic but he is still in shock..u wannt do it :lol:

ikr great gossip i want him to make a topic but he is still in shock..u wannt do it :lol:

I just talk about stuff, never put my finger in the middle of it!