My Unity Sign got lost

Legionn

I had my Unity Sign in my bag then I got dc. I just saw that I don't have my Unity Sign now. I want it back.

uhhh that´s rare but well devs can check your account if is necesary and know if is true.

say your server and character name dear legion and they will check  :pardon:

Server Sapphire : Character Legionn lvl 20 bladedancer.

;D ;D ;D

if its true then u should get it back

then eula rules will be break and then all people with deleted items  got angry will be fair to restore all  I mean for example restore my troll face costume and my rogue items and my real money on my warlock and etc etc stole and deleted my scamer ,hacker  ::)  ducking big shit make me remember that shit :diablo:

but well I dont care , return the unity sign to legionn , warspear having many bugs in this update

then eula rules will be break and then all people with deleted items  got angry will be fair to restore all  I mean for example restore my troll face costume and my rogue items and my real money on my warlock and etc etc stole and deleted my scamer ,hacker  ::)  ♥♥♥♥ing big shit make me remember that shit :diablo:

but well I dont care , return the unity sign to legionn , warspear having many bugs in this update

::)