Everyone is jealous of me.

PvpRange

So...?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Pew pew!
    • Boom boom!

Everyday, never fails.

I log in and i get people crying to my private chat.

I know all of you cant be rich and pro like me, accept it.

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

I dont know.

Can you repeat the question please?

YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

pvpranger you were right, this game is full of crying jelly ♥♥♥♥♥s. just look at this unknown guy crying at me  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

i know how you feel, pvpranger. these type of kids are patetic

My pvp story of the day

Going to the nadir pvp spot to see whatsup over there,  crosss to the spot and see pvprange standing there.

He sees me and buffs up right away, go after him and in a matter of a second or two his hp is down to 1.4k

He pots and runs down, crosses border, follow him, crosses again, he's full hp, take a hit or two but not before I bring down his hp by a lot. He pots again, keep smashing on him till he died.

Damn was that easy or what? He didn't even get me down past 2k hp

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

My pvp story of the day

Going to the nadir pvp spot to see whatsup over there,  crosss to the spot and see pvprange standing there.

He sees me and buffs up right away, go after him and in a matter of a second or two his hp is down to 1.4k

He pots and runs down, crosses border, follow him, crosses again, he's full hp, take a hit or two but not before I bring down his hp by a lot. He pots again, keep smashing on him till he died.

Damn was that easy or what? He didn't even get me down past 2k hp

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Stop trying to be me and boosting your ego. The story is all backwards.

Jealous... You making up stories is actually a compliment to me and that you wish to be me, so i thank you  ::)

Stop trying to be me and boosting your ego. The story is all backwards.

Jealous... You making up stories is actually a compliment to me and that you wish to be me, so i thank you  ::)

If you weren't playing pvprange.... then who was phone?

This is another story from a few days back

See pvprange near gg cave and of course, he buffs up and I start hitting him. Get 3 crits in a row (strike + exhaust) so he ends up having about 800hp. He pots and makes a run for it. Pull him and strike him and he runs up to nadir town, he's running but I'm tailing him and attacking him, I'm right on him. Kill him, he revives and pots, kill him again.

He revives and pots 8 seconds later, kill him again. He finally managed to kill me after about 7 revives.

How did I git so gud?

Sounds legit. Its only what happens when his shaman sees my ranger he pot/scrolls atk and tries to run to his warlocks for protection.

And he acts like he created pew pew. I taught him how to use ranger because when he had doom comp bow he was terrible. Then later decides to cheat me of $10 for 3 month till i ruined his already broken reputation and one of his friends(who also he turned on) made him pay. Really shouldnt have paid because it changed nothing

Im so very jealous im not a racist crybaby noob rich player

49594_.jpg

49595_.jpg

49596_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

;D ;D ;D :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :yahoo: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Go cry again to allah.fag  :spiteful:

Everyday, never fails.

I log in and i get people crying to my private chat.

I know all of you cant be rich and pro like me, accept it.

Haha, you are already a noob to spent lots of money. I talk nice to everyone, and they give me set signs, dmg II spheres, gold to amplify. And anything that I may need. They ask and they give. Do I call myself pro-professional? No, I havent made a penny from game yet, and I am still weak

Mommmmmmmmma!

You're doing it right, but I'm not your mom you know.

I'd usually laugh, but I'm still very sad and disappointed with you. Sorry Range.

You gonna end up hating him sooner or later  ;D

I've always liked pvprange. He brings life into mc chat. He does stuff in a fun way. Unlike other trolls

I've always liked pvprange. He brings life into mc chat. He does stuff in a fun way. Unlike other trolls

ok, he is a SPACIALL troll, still a troll e.e

im probably the only one that simply took advantage of the situation. enjoying that 140k troll mask pvprange?  :lol:

inb4 scam. he had other players to ask me to un-ignore him just so id sell it to him  :lol: :lol: :lol: