[2013.05.13] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5 released!

snorlax

Use this link :

click me

-------------------------------------

Hey mods, please can you do something about elf block  :cray:

Опубликованное фото

Impossible to pass even if i revive.

Well man this problem idk from when elfs decide to camp in stairs but I remember 5 months ago when I was playing stairs was empty ever . Now I am back and cant go elfs bosses or only have fun killings elfs in his land (with my lock) , that´s sad.

DEV cheat with MC, he help ELF, ELF easy to cross at MC AREA, coz MC ROAD its big, see ELF AREA, MC MUST CROSS very small STAIR, that problem is that, DEV cheat with MC, and MC not think about that, why not make it bigger??,, i hope DEV do something about that, its NOT balance!!!!

DEV cheat with MC, he help ELF, ELF easy to cross at MC AREA, coz MC ROAD its big, see ELF AREA, MC MUST CROSS very small STAIR, that problem is that, DEV cheat with MC, and MC not think about that, why not make it bigger??,, i hope DEV do something about that, its NOT balance!!!!

No.

don't worry. in the next update, rogues gonna be renamed in commandos and dark knights become paratroopers. Till then, stop crying! :tease:

don't worry. in the next update, rogues gonna be renamed in commandos and dark knights become paratroopers. Till then, stop crying! :tease:

you dont know the difference about crying and ANGRY??,,, thats UNBALANCE, if not u BLIND u must be KNOW it, i can RAPE u paladin and EAT ur LONG EARS!!, i dont need CL quest, but its very sad to see low lvl talk about that everday and need help,

you dont know the difference about crying and ANGRY??,,, thats UNBALANCE, if not u BLIND u must be KNOW it, i can RAPE u paladin and EAT ur LONG EARS!!, i dont need CL quest, but its very sad to see low lvl talk about that everday and need help,

cry cry  :rofl:

True they have more chance and small area with only 1 slot for enter to his bosses , also his caravans is not far from stairs ,  if you see mc caravans you can enter to mc land by from up with a big big area for run and hide and 4 slots for enter in mc land for mc bosses also caravans is far from the last crossing for cross and camp. but well this is normal from elfs , always camping trapping  :crazy:

Remove the stairs so anybody trap in t4 and t5

For those mcs who are trapped be killed

I see you have updated the game a lot since i last played :clapping:  makes me want to start playing again ;D  btw Kuzmitch's no longer the admin here??

I see you have updated the game a lot since i last played :clapping:  makes me want to start playing again ;D

game became shop

i think its that way cause rangers can trap 1x1 arena and 1 player while warloks cant trap unlimited in 5x5 area.

This may be wrong topic but my solution for this is to make the stairs a bit wider or to place another stairs somewhere else.

arches of Eternal Forest

seems new map :clapping: and seems extra lvls limit too?!

any way if there is extra lvl limits plz make hard as hell to make game more intersting

when warspear have DUEL MENU , i need i can pvp with other elf  :good:

edit it bro (2vs2) to be (1vs1)

and yea we want that and able to be made with elfs too coz of alot of disturbers.

u can make it use arena tkt and give low point and 0 rate

It isn't really CLASH of Guilds if guilds can't fight each other  ;D

for now it is crash of guilds cause phone users get disconnect each time :lol:

i think so far the only point of update is to get a basic idea of who you want in your guild and whose guild to join.  But honestly I want to see how the level up process takes place, as well as skill bonuses etc. so I can join a guild based on people most active in the respected areas.  :aggressive:

Also everyone must remember Unity is Power, Just because a guild has 80% pro peoples doesn't mean they all work well together, so don't get discouraged.  ;)

Another thing I would like to point out is that I've been seeing people get frustrated and let down because their guild isn't doing so well...

Don't worry guys! the update just happened and there is a lot of work and research we all must do to stay on the road to success! :good:

I'm looking forward to see the way we all handle this and good luck to everyone!  :yahoo:

Keep your heads up!!!!  :give_rose:

Maraksha still no drop  item quest  chainless league  :aggressive: . I kill Maraksha 3 times no drop item  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

a lot lag in ws when cross :'(

Fixes:

Changed HP of Hydra miniboss: 1.4M, 1.5M, 1.6M, respectively.

its still too high  :bad: no one qs hydra again till back to normal, fix it again dev plz  :unknw:

its still too high  :bad: no one qs hydra again till back to normal, fix it again dev plz  :unknw:

These fixes will take effect in the next update. Can't you people read?

These fixes will take effect in the next update. Can't you people read?

plz read carefully

Fixes:

Changed HP of Hydra miniboss: 1.4M, 1.5M, 1.6M, respectively.

Note: fixes will be applied after server restart. Time and duration of maintenance will be announced later.

it will become, so after server restart hydra's hp will become 1.4M, 1.5M, 16M  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

plz read carefully

it will become, so after server restart hydra's hp will become 1.4M, 1.5M, 16M  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Snorlax also states that Maraksha is still bugged. So that maintenance yesterday didn't have any effect? Or did it?

becareful this is a beta guild update , they using players like experimental rats same how first days of arena when was free. Only to say watch out , guys  :bomb:

finally guilds in game :yahoo: but just 15 members :facepalm: anyway... that can increased no? cant wait for that, we need create 3 guilds for join all our members xD

15 is too less. Feels bad to leave out a few friends till nxt update. Also there s a bug in alliance chat, where u can hear from ignored players. Its th worst bug of the year.

GM! For when the 3.5.3?  :blush:  I am anxious to know how as raising the guilds level :clapping:

holaaa a toooodooo warspeeeaaar :shout: mc y elfos como estan :blush: :give_rose: ? hola jugadores y jugadoras esta vez piso fuerte jugando :bomb: :yahoo: llevo jugando 5 mesesitos a este juego y no me llevo bien informada si hay algun truco me pasan la voz please gracias y beso a todos  O:-) y llevo ayudando a gente que me pide sin a cambio de nada :) quien pueda ayudarme alguien a mi sin a cambio de nada le estaria muy agradesida :give_rose: . gracias :) queria comunicaros si me ayudarian con mi chaines o en otras cosas porfavor soy lvl16 :give_rose: ::) estaria encantada de conoser a nueva gente amable que hablaran español  ::) gracias por su atencion un besi :)  y agregadme : tengo un shaman lvl 16 que nesesita chaines es : goremon y mi elfa : gorechan y a mi primer mc necromanse : gorex gracias :) y si hay algun hueco para Mi en su clan :blush:  o ideas para compartir por mi encantada intentare ser una gran jugadora :drinks:

holaaa a toooodooo warspeeeaaar :shout: mc y elfos como estan :blush: :give_rose: ? hola jugadores y jugadoras esta vez piso fuerte jugando :bomb: :yahoo: llevo jugando 5 mesesitos a este juego y no me llevo bien informada si hay algun truco me pasan la voz please gracias y beso a todos  O:-) y llevo ayudando a gente que me pide sin a cambio de nada :) quien pueda ayudarme alguien a mi sin a cambio de nada le estaria muy agradesida :give_rose: . gracias :) queria comunicaros si me ayudarian con mi chaines o en otras cosas porfavor soy lvl16 :give_rose: ::) estaria encantada de conoser a nueva gente amable que hablaran español  ::) gracias por su atencion un besi :)  y agregadme : tengo un shaman lvl 16 que nesesita chaines es : goremon y mi elfa : gorechan y a mi primer mc necromanse : gorex gracias :) y si hay algun hueco para Mi en su clan :blush:  o ideas para compartir por mi encantada intentare ser una gran jugadora :drinks:

joder...  :rofl: bueno si eres del servidor emerald te puedo ayudar con lo que quieras y enseñarte a jugar  like a boss , encantado.