[2013.05.13] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5 released!

snorlax

Why is the alliance chat also in Arena visible? For me that isnt needed, but it is a bit annoying.

And hydra a miniboss? What are the other minibosses then?

Why is the alliance chat also in Arena visible? For me that isnt needed, but it is a bit annoying.

go to settings and turn of alliance chat

go to settings and turn of alliance chat

Maybe i want to see the alliance chat except during arena's.

Why would you want to see it during you're arena's?

Maybe i want to see the alliance chat except during arena's.

Why would you want to see it during you're arena's?

i agree with u

There is a bug with flashing countdown of buffs.It starts flashing whan u change maps.

true that too. it fix when u use skill on urself.

" data-cid="499707" data-time="1368479246">

I think it's for pallamageОпубликованное фото

well it was time they make it real mixed dmg as they say... nice bug anyway :crazy:

i think on alliance chat should be dissabled link items, for that is trade chat

please fix game crashes when invite other people on android, and fix it for only leader (and sub leaders) can invite others..

guild chat doesnt show the messages, but when i close chat i see that on screen it appears what i wrote xD

nice work devs, waiting for guild member limit increases 15 is too small x.x

Hi,

When is maraksha bug going to be fixed?

It's been said "today" on 13th May, i.e yesterday!

I'm not here to complain but you know how its hard for a "non-rogue" player to get there, kill elfs on map and kill maraksha itself...

**/think is it me or gm are against mc?  :facepalm: **

Thanks for reading.

" data-cid="499683" data-time="1368477354">

Snorlax what is this for what class

trolling item :rofl:

please save us from lagg :wacko:

n  alliance chat make me not focus in arena :cray:

settings>>>chat>>alliance chat..off it if u dont like  :drinks:

REmove the ban from party chat atleast.

And why do leader of a party still gets the leader position even after he/she  is offline?

You guys changed everything or just too many bugs :rofl:

REmove the ban from party chat atleast.

And why do leader of a party still gets the leader position even after he/she  is offline?

You guys changed everything or just too many bugs :rofl:

ya i have banned for 8 min chat in every one time chat in alliance chat :facepalm:

update  :facepalm:    i create 2 guild.. same names  :wacko:  and is bug now  :search:  i cant see in list guils,  and no one can see us  :facepalm:

pls fix this;

* crash on android

* can't see pt chat when u close it, u can only see it when u open the party chat ( also android )

and maybe for in the future;

* it will be nice if u can see ur guild members at the map ( just like pt )

* also if all guild members have the same name, so if u are at the same area and without pt, u can see ur guildmember because of the color of the guildname

Let me guess, Guild leaders choose what the guild bonus will be. So lets say guild consists of melee,  physical damage a must. Or wizards Maybe bonus health. All depending on what type of bonuses there is and what the guild mostly consists of.

Well developers this update was  really amazing and awesome , but we need to know when next update with more guild lvls , guild wars like arena , bonus from guilds ,ranks in guild , location of guild members in map ?  . Only  + - how much  need for the new version 1 month , after holidays ? will be good to know no official and without compromise just a possible date  , thanks.

Only group of players with same level (or lower, but definitely not higher) as mini boss is could receive Unity Sign.

Fixed quest item drop chance from miniboss Maraksha

wat does this mean ? :unknw: 

Only group of players with same level (or lower, but definitely not higher) as mini boss is could receive Unity Sign.

Fixed quest item drop chance from miniboss Maraksha

wat does this mean ? :unknw:

It means you can get unity signs as a drop from minibosses such as Maraksha, Dinalt, Sea monster etc.

Maraksha had a bug which caused it to drop amulets on almost every kill and people doing chainless league quest didn't receive the fang from it.

Yahoooooo v3.5.0 :*

if in this game have castle and do castle war the winner take position like game online "ragnarok online" guild war :*

Use this link :

click me

-------------------------------------

Hey mods, please can you do something about elf block  :cray:

Опубликованное фото

Impossible to pass even if i revive.

kkk so 3 days ago a lvl 6 rogues was on good fame island. Idk but for mc is easy to reach gasphel or good fame island. Why dont you devs let maraksha like this...increasted drop rate..any way that qualitive amulet is good for rangers only..and now nobody plays rangers any more..let hight lvls farm maraksha to protect elfs t1..idk but when i had seen that lvl 6 rogue on good fame island i was blocked...is ducking funny how elfs land had become public space in the last 2 updates of this games. Is sad...i still miss the old good elfs players...now every mc can make fun of elfs is go duckyng funny to see a lvl 6 rogue..On GOOD FAME ISLAND.