[2013.05.13] "Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds" 3.5 released!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

AIGRIND company releases an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.5 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC, which can be downloaded from the official site http://warspear-online.com/en/download/. Now players can unite in guilds with friends and speak in new chat channel around the world!

Second War for Spear has taken lives of many experienced warlords and fighters. Who will replace lost soldiers? Who will pick up fallen banners? In this difficult era overlords of Legion and Guardians are becoming aware: critical role in the battle for Ayvondil will not the uncoordinated fighters, but united war brotherhoods – guilds. Guild fighters, who will survive in the last battles on banks of Irselnort and in the Norlant Swamps, will have a great honor – to have the very first step under arches of Eternal Forest.

For the glory of Emperor and Council of Twelve! In the name of Supreme Leader!

Guilds

As it's known, in the world of Arinar full of adventures, sometimes you could face dangerous situations. Only the most experienced players could stand against mysterious monsters, wild creatures, enemies from other fractions. But there is something, what you could fight only together with friends! And now we are offer to change your look on Warspear Online, made game more fascintaing: we give you Guilds!

Guilds will help to unite friends and great players with common goals together, and will add some new game mechanics – common chat and information about guild players.

Create guilds, invite your friends and do not miss the opportunity to became most famous warriors in the world of Arinar

How Guilds work

To create guild, view list of already created or check information about your guild you should press “Menu” button, then choose “Society” - “Guilds”. To create the guild your character have to be as strong as level 12 and contribute [30000 gold] and [unity Sign]. You could receive Unity Sign after defeating mini bosses from level 12 and higher, as well from mysterious chest in Norlant Swamps. Only group of players with same level (or lower, but definitely not higher) as mini boss is could receive Unity Sign. Howerver, you could purchase Unity Sign in Miracle Shop for 199 Miracle Coins.

After creation, you will be able to invite friends to join your guild, left message for other co-guild players and change the guild description which will be availabe for everyone. To join guild, your character have to be level 2 and higher. Guild leader could invite other players, dismiss players from guild and set leaders for the guild. Maximum player limit for the 1st level guild – 15.

What's next

This update is a testing of basic functions. Results will be used to correct following updates. What will be added? Maximum guild level will be increased, as well as bonuses will be added. For example, increasing max number of guild members, skills and guild rating.

We will be very grateful to you for the feedback, impressions and ideas about the development of guilds.

Remember, unity equals power!

World chat channel

Communication outside of towns and villages with all the game world is now available to all people in Arinar!

Traveling in dangerous Norlant Swamps, fighting bosses in the dungeons of Astral Labirinth, completing quests around the world of Arinar, you could alwas ask for help or just chat with other players

We appreciate any feedback related to the World chat

Life scroll

During raid enemy was stronger, and quest was way more dangerous than it was at the first sight? Life scroll will give an opportunity to revive on place and try your luck again! You could give Life scroll to your friends or trade it on the market to help other players in complicated situations.

You can receive Life scroll from everyday gift from mentor or in Miracle Shop.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Fixes:

Changed HP of Hydra miniboss: 1.4M, 1.5M, 1.6M, respectively.

Fixed quest item drop chance from miniboss Maraksha

Life scroll added to the everyday reward from mentor

Note: fixes will be applied after server restart. Time and duration of maintenance will be announced later.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

• Developer

Please, ask us anything! We will collect questions and will make Q&A post (Questions and answers) from them.

Thank you for your attention.

where ayvondil :diablo:

if there is world chat, for what trade chat?

Good thing to know that we can increase member sizes

Great job on the price and way to obtain, update sounds great so far.

My first question:

1. What about the party chat bans? Will that be removed?

In my opinion, we should be able to send as much messages as we want in party chat because there's a leader who can kick and invite people and you, yourself, could just leave.

Chatting is one of the most used things online, I don't see why there should be limits for that.

2. What kind of perks ( upgrades/bonus ) will we get from guilds?

Bonus XP from quests? More damage?

3. How will we level our guilds?

4. Will there be any update related to guild PvP? Like Guild wars or Offensive/Defensive types of arenas/battlegrounds?

♥♥♥♥ing DEVS ♥♥♥♥ING MY WORLD

JUST KIDDING

I LOVE YA SO MUCH :cray:

WHERE THE HELL IS PHILIPPINES SMSSSSSSSSSS :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ow sorry

maraksa and hydra are called miniboss... If that so, who (& where) are the BIGbosses?

and why mute in my 1st post? and what about the color? its not so nice after a while... hurt my eyes...

49194_.png

The only thing I want to know is that is there a guild party? Like killing bosses with 15 members in a party? (which includes guild members). Because this is better than creating a 3 party.

For the glory of Emperor and Council of Twelve! In the name of Supreme Leader!

what about the legion.They defeated? ::) (I DONT USE duckING ELF ANYMORE)

What about garaan and berengar?=DEAD

question: how to got unity sign not  from mc shop I am understanding all  red bosses drop it ?  sea , lake , garr , granite ?  any chance  % for get the unity sign?

Hey...

what' bout to those who already killed maraksha?!?

So we have to kill it again just to get the fang?!?!?

UNFAIR!!!!!!! :nea:

This update is a testing of basic functions. Results will be used to correct following updates. What will be added? Maximum guild level will be increased, as well as bonuses will be added. For example, increasing max number of guild members, skills and guild rating.

We will be very grateful to you for the feedback, impressions and ideas about the development of guilds.

Remember, unity equals power!

Skill, u mean new skill for every class :shok: ?

How Guilds work

To create guild, view list of already created or check information about your guild you should press “Menu” button, then choose “Society” - “Guilds”. To create the guild your character have to be as strong as level 12 and contribute [30000 gold] and [unity Sign]. You could receive Unity Sign after defeating mini bosses from level 12 and higher, as well from mysterious chest in Norlant Swamps. Only group of players with same level (or lower, but definitely not higher) as mini boss is could receive Unity Sign. Howerver, you could purchase Unity Sign in Miracle Shop for 199 Miracle Coins.

Can somebody explain? :wacko:

I understand, that if i should get unity sign, i should defeat a lv21+ miniboss to receive the sign since im lv20? :unknw:

I Frikin love ur game devs, actually is the only game i use, but please that thing with the empty hotkeys? that message?

:bad:

Please remove that thing. I loose battles cs of that, and not one or two.  :(

awesome  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And devs!  8)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=72496.msg474016#msg474016

Read it r we will not be allowed to do real tests of our strength, real challenges, with friends or enemies, without being ganked

U should see my lil cat lvl 9, poor priest, im sure u feel sorry for him. Dead kitties over the ground of pvp area. Poor kitties.

49208_.jpg

Weell looks Great, finally soon here the update's day!

But how i saw on the examples, hmmm. I Guess the Guild names would be better above the char names and with one other color, so dont be same as a character's.

And hoping will be fixed this "little" bug also when i link to someone, one item and he/she see it as if the echants are got charm but the reality not this.

still 3.4.4 on p.c  :wacko:

plz help me for get 3.5 link for p.c, im download it on offical but still 3.4.4.

When Waspear Have Duel Menu In Interact?

in duel mode we can invite other player to make a duel its can make this game more fun  :friends:

how about you guys ?

still 3.4.4 on p.c  :wacko:

plz help me for get 3.5 link for p.c, im download it on offical but still 3.4.4.

it is working fine for me  8)

----

nice guild emblem :D

Опубликованное фото

can the simple mem in guild lev the guild when he wnts or just the guild leder cud ????