it has detected that someone else playing your account

TYM0R0S

some days ago when i relogged cause connection problems a massage appeared saying that someone is playing my player....this happend to a friend too.Did it happen to you people?Please if someone knows why it appeared tell me :)ty for reading:)

someone tried to log on ur acc whiles u were playing it....i sometimes try it on my acc with different device u will get a pop up message and u dc after dat ;D

U should change ur password immediately when u see that message. But i think it is impossible for other players to login to your account if u never tell ur password to anyone

U should change ur password immediately when u see that message. But i think it is impossible for other players to login to your account if u never tell ur password to anyone

Let me doubt...

Propably it was a bug from game and my many relogs cause of slow internet connection..i never told my id and password..as for samlor he isnt that smart to hAck me:-P

a mi tambien me salto eso en la parte de iniciar sesion peroe s porque hay mucho lag entonces se te desconecta pero en el servidor queda tu cuenta en lineas unos segundos y por eso te salta esas palabras pero no te preocupes  :good: :good: :good: :good:  nadie esta entrando con tu ecuenta :good: :good:

a mi tambien me salto eso en la parte de iniciar sesion peroe s porque hay mucho lag entonces se te desconecta pero en el servidor queda tu cuenta en lineas unos segundos y por eso te salta esas palabras pero no te preocupes  :good: :good: :good: :good:  nadie esta entrando con tu ecuenta :good: :good:

what he say is that cause of bad  connection, u reconnect too fast to the game in order to make duplicate login info. You don't have to worry.