Devs, our guild name has been hijacked.

Gabraunth

Tonttuu I've never heard of you, does not exist on our forums your request to become member or any message before today.

I'm sorry but your posts seem only insults and with this you show to us your bad faith.

My morals and honesty is known, and i can vouch for every member of this guild.

Our guild does not concern you, our choice of the name does not belong to you.

Replied to this in the original [Guild] Legends topic.

someone stole MY name "sulla" on us server, don't see me crying a river over it, nobody owns anything.

http://www.legendsguild.org/forums/

or these guys would sue you.

;D I've seen Sulla in a video from US server I wondered if it was you. Well good that got cleared.

as far as i remember, your guild had a second name if u not used the legends. why not use it?

and now about your ingame reputation. You all try too hard to be the best. Spend much money, amp all till +9 - +10 and then talk to none else cause you think you are the best.  I don't have a problem with that. And most players don't have a problem with that. But you can see that all laughing at you.

You want respect? Take a look at kaizen. They my enemy, (cause of faction) but i personally congratulate their leader. He bothered to reply to someone he ditnt even know. But you guys.... Even if you see all the elves all day, you never talk to them, never help them, and act like you are the best.

And about the copyrights of your guild, i agree with you that you took the name first and im sad that someone else used it first but practically he is the one that claimed it first. Its under his name in the game database. Yours is only in the forum and we know that not all players follow the forum of the game. And i think cause the dev's dit not said so far that the guild names are forbidden to used by others there is not much to do. I hope u get him remove the the guild, or sell it to you. Anyway, it costed him mcoins and gold... So dont hope much....

as far as i remember, your guild had a second name if u not used the legends. why not use it?

and now about your ingame reputation. You all try too hard to be the best. Spend much money, amp all till +9 - +10 and then talk to none else cause you think you are the best.  I don't have a problem with that. And most players don't have a problem with that. But you can see that all laughing at you.

You want respect? Take a look at kaizen. They my enemy, (cause of faction) but i personally congratulate their leader. He bothered to reply to someone he ditnt even know. But you guys.... Even if you see all the elves all day, you never talk to them, never help them, and act like you are the best.

And about the copyrights of your guild, i agree with you that you took the name first and im sad that someone else used it first but practically he is the one that claimed it first. Its under his name in the game database. Yours is only in the forum and we know that not all players follow the forum of the game. And i think cause the dev's dit not said so far that the guild names are forbidden to used by others there is not much to do. I hope u get him remove the the guild, or sell it to you. Anyway, it costed him mcoins and gold... So dont hope much....

Can you please post this comment on their original [Guild] Legends EU-Emerald topic page? I agree totally and it would mean alot to me.  ;)

Can you please post this comment on their original [Guild] Legends EU-Emerald topic page? I agree totally and it would mean alot to me.  ;)

no sorry. if u want do it yourself. i am against the flood in the guild topics.

no sorry. if u want do it yourself. i am against the flood in the guild topics.

Roger that. The only reason I'd like that is that they somehow don't seem to believe there are people with the same opinion. I'll think about it, won't do it for nothing.

Soon people will go to the black market for buy a cool clan name :crazy:

Maybe there is a reset of clan list at real update?

Anyway people shouldnt worry a lot about clan name if noobs trying make them pissed stealing it, there is too many words to choose, the important thing is the people names inside the clan not the clan name :facepalm:

I agree with this.  Clan name doesn't matter, what matters is the people in it  ;)

But I get why people are upset...it's annoying to have people steal names, but at the end of the day you can still create guild with the same people but just might have to choose another name. 

If devs can fix or reset that would be great...but until then start thinking up a new name  :facepalm:

Guild emblem competition~        Could use a fake name for it. Read the rules of the competition.

Guild tab for all planned guilds.~ Wow. Looking for much attention? You should have not posted if you knew that this would happen.

Guess who's to blame?

Yeah my point exactly, why is there a tab for guilds when the possiblity for idea theft can happen? So your saying not to trust devs right? Pls explain.

After all, it's "first to mill" concept. It's like when a little kid buys the last coca cola lollipop in front of you, the lollipop you wanted, and you go to the kids parents and complain over that the kid took your lollipop.

Maybe it was disrespectful that the kid took the lollipop, but it's even more disrespectful to complain over it.

And things like these happens also to me. It's painful, I know it.

Offtopic:

Always good with earlier update for Nokia. Only good thing about Nokia. Ovi Store=50 feet of crap.

Your concept doesnt fit with the situation. A lolipop in a store isnt owned by anyone. But an idea that someone else came up with first has ownership. Even on the form double posts arent allowed, why? Because its someone elses idea.

Quote from: Chrystall on Today at 22:16:19

"So Rev was right about this!!Even then worst scammer!!!"

LOL, no. Read the text please. Troll obviously, or something but theres no scam in it. He wanted gold for the name because he used so much to make it happen. Now heads up all Legends guild, I'm sicked and tired of this. Listen to me, I come clean now. Listen to Unten. Don't ignore Simmkoo, talk to him. Let someone who knows his language talk to him. Wolfsy ignored my apply for this guild. Most of you officers are blind to see the real thing. You need more integrity in this guild. You only get enemies and players laughing at you. Your like the burgess of Warspear. Everyone starting do demote you except your own guild members. I'm still on your side, altought you need to fix this, not to be so blind, wolfsy at least. Gabraunth a good fellow, you afk much in-game don't you?

And have you heard all of the forum tell you to just change the name? You've get the devs attention but I think theres not much to do about it so its time for change. Apply more integrity and read carefully everything. Stop this madness calling out he stole your name (he obviously did but didn't know what he was doing).

So there you have it, and wolfsy, you can forget the apply. I would never want to join this guild. Although I have no hard feelings, but take my word for it, if carry like this, there's gonna be more hate in-game for you. You officers represent like a hated government, being the most powerful guild in-game.

Quote from: Unten on Today at 22:19:31

"u all dont understand....

It was not Simmkoo fault....

Only his mistske...

I think i m talking to rich ignorant ppl.....

....dont froget its a Smartphone Game :D haha"

RICH IGNORANT PEOPLE IS HOW THE GAME SEES THE GUILD IN-FORUM LEGENDS NOW!! YOU NEED A CHANGE BECAUSE I THINK EXACTLY THE SAME

So your saying that others including you will openly discriminate against us because we are considered to be rich players? WTF is wrong with you talking like that. This topic is about our guild name being hijacked because we thought  was safe to post it in the forum guild location. This topic is not about your hate crimes, or what you dislike about another players financial situation.

If you were not accepted into the guild and wolfsy has ignored you /no replied to your application then move on. Last I checked ignorring other players in the game was a game feature. So trash talking another player because he has something you dont and because hes not interested in you is all ok and fine to do? Your morals  are  bit screwed up. You went to far with this. Next time send a personal message to discuss your personal feeling because discrimination isnt the way.

The same goes to you SEB.

How do I feel about your opinions, insults, personaliy?,......... Warspear online has cancer.

To all players who think its ok to hijack someones idea,

We, you, everyone loves this game. But look at the message your sending to other players. Your saying its ok to gank in pvp cave, your saying its ok to do morraly wrong things to other players because you can and there isnt a law against it. Whats gonna happen next? Theres already extremely horribly uncensored things said in the game, an now we're saying its ok to discriminate against others. Im really confused about what all of you fight for. It just seems like many players try to justify the things that contridict what they are fighting for. I guess change will happen when we understand that we need to change.

guise i have

guise

guise i have a solution

listen ok

seriously guise listen

ok look they have guild Legends

guise look Legends

ok so make it different

guise make it lower case

seriously legends wont be taken

guise im mad over uppercase  :diablo:

>mfw this thread is yelling over upper or lower case

post-8672-14177028684348_thumb.jpg

i don't remember insulting you... :unknw: actually the last time we talked it was you that pm me like a 10 year old kid trying to insult me and ♥♥♥♥♥ing around. but its ok if you are a drama queen. just let us know.

this is a war(game) and in war, everything is allowed... brothers can become enemies, enemies can become your allies...

So whoever that guy is, and whatever the reason is you guys ducked with him, i guess you ducked with the wrong man!

Your posting has nothing to do with this thread topic. This topic is about the security of pre-prepared guild names. There is no reason for you to mention the details of our guild members equipment "amp all till +9 - +10", there is no reason for you to talk about what we choose to do with our money "Spend much money", and there is no reason for you to talk about what you think we think "and then talk to none else cause you think you are the best". Stay on topic, and stop showing everyone your bitterness.

You talking about our personal information tells me that you are just bitter and at war with what you don't have. But, instead of telling everyone how sad and bitter you are about what you don't have, try to send a message to the players that you envy. Because you look really bad talking about here. This is not a topic about rich and non-rich players. Stay on topic.

Also there is no reason for you to say ♥♥♥♥ in every sentence. You only look like a child who relies on bad language so that it looks like you made a point. But really your just blowing smoke and trolling, and everyone knows it.

Im not sad, bitter or anything else. Im not jealous either.  :facepalm:  Im talking about facts and we can see that they are the truth cause it hurts you that much. About the swearing part now, the 1st was b i t c h i n g around. As for the second, all know it is an expression. But you had to make more drama... :good:

ps. if i am a troll like you say, then why you get angry? why take me serious?

ps2. maybe i have to wait for another of your pms and see that you try insult me about the way i play,  about the way i talk, saying that you are an english teacher and that i can't understand english while you talk the way its right... about that i am a better tank than you cause its so hard for you to walk in lab with all the heavy 6kdefence armor you wear and so on.... i take screenshots this time...  8)

Im not sad, bitter or anything else. Im not jealous either.  :facepalm:  Im talking about facts and we can see that they are the truth cause it hurts you that much. About the swearing part now, the 1st was b i t c h i n g around. As for the second, all know it is an expression. But you had to make more drama... :good:

What hurts me? That I make money in real life and that I can spend it where ever I want. WTF is wrong with you. You make no sense at all. And you take nothing serious around here. You shit where you eat, and everyone knows you are always looking to put someone down. Look at you posts vs. karma. You hardly make a positive contribution to any topic, you are only drama, here on forum and in game. And I'm tired of seeing you attack people with your careless attitude. Grow up.

What hurts me? That I make money in real life and that I can spend it where ever I want. WTF is wrong with you. You make no sense at all. And you take nothing serious around here. You shit where you eat, and everyone knows you are always looking to put someone down. Look at you posts vs. karma. You hardly make a positive contribution to any topic, you are only drama, here on forum and in game. And I'm tired of seeing you attack people with your careless attitude. Grow up.

oh yeah you hit on my karma again.... if karma such a matter for you, i will give you a +1 every 8hours just you can say to others hey look my posts. im good. look how much karma i have :lol: .

and drama? i dont start drama... I may have an offencive aditude, but im not starting drama. As for ingame, i am always friendly and helpfull.

I think that all guilds will be deleted,because in forum wasnt any official update,anyway gud luck.

not sure if that can happen, players at eu and us already pay mcoins and gold for them so that means that if the guild(s) gonna be deleted they have to return the mcoins and gold each one payed. it would be good to see a dev's opinion here.

oh yeah you hit on my karma again.... if karma such a matter for you, i will give you a +1 every 8hours just you can say to others hey look my posts. im good. look how much karma i have :lol: .

and drama? i dont start drama... I may have an offencive aditude, but im not starting drama. As for ingame, i am always friendly and helpfull.

Just making a point. Karma is nothing your right, but it reflects your contribution to other players ideas and your level of kindness, consideration and many more things. I just wish you weren't a forum ganker.

Yes I called you a froum ganker lol  :facepalm: , sorry it slipped out  :pardon: :lol: :good:

not sure if that can happen, players at eu and us already pay mcoins and gold for them so that means that if the guild(s) gonna be deleted they have to return the mcoins and gold each one payed. it would be good to see a dev's opinion here.

devs dnt care if ppl pay for it,anyway they could just tell its ovi store mistake.

i don't know about others but for me 1000 mcoin cost 7.20 or 7.38 {euro} (depend the way i choose to pay)

its not much for me cause usually a coffee or a drink cost the same price here i live.

but even its not much i don't think people like to loose money!

Well is not hard , devs can delete all existing guilds when update has been released and check the guild section from forum , save the used names and in the game  send a mail like your guild gonna be started when you got the items necessary and gold, name has been reserved from the forum " in the mail " , so easy like this :pardon: , or choose another name, and laugh of the stealers.  :good:

i feel too bad to see something like this is happening.

But i think somewhere it is your own fault, if you are really a guild from so long time, you must have really good members, you must have the requirements to create the guild whether it be money or level, you should have created the guild as soon as the update came on symbian devices.

You should have considered that there is possibility of someone stealing your guild's name as there are some people who don't like you (or so it seems) .

I think Devs can't do anything about it now as the member who stole your name didn't broke any rule and actually spent so many mc coins and gold in order to create it.

Now the best thing you can do is either buy that guild off him, make him a member of guild or get a new guild name. What actually matters are the members in the guild and not the guild name itself.  ;)

Guys, when the runscape guild feature was officially released you could just imagine how many players out there that had the exact same guild name in their minds when creating it. Ofc, there could only be one guild with that name and all the other thousands of guilds had to choose another guild name.

I did not see anyone crying a river all over the rs forums about how someonestole their clan name, that would be a stupid thing to do.

You guys shoukd move on, change name, that guy was first, let him keep it. Simple as that. I know it feels horrible to lose a guild name, but there arent any in-game rules saying that it's forbidden to use other guild names. 

Your guild existed on the forums, and in every players minds, it did not exist in the warspear database at all, so please. Just move on :)

End of discussion I bought our guild name back.

:shok: :good:  Now that's what I call a real leader. Such an inspiration. 

Dispite everything, its good that you got your original name back. Let us be enemies or whatever you may call this but you don't wish the worst for your enemies either now do you.

Guys, when the runscape guild feature was officially released you could just imagine how many players out there that had the exact same guild name in their minds when creating it. Ofc, there could only be one guild with that name and all the other thousands of guilds had to choose another guild name.

I did not see anyone crying a river all over the rs forums about how someonestole their clan name, that would be a stupid thing to do.

You guys shoukd move on, change name, that guy was first, let him keep it. Simple as that. I know it feels horrible to lose a guild name, but there arent any in-game rules saying that it's forbidden to use other guild names. 

Your guild existed on the forums, and in every players minds, it did not exist in the warspear database at all, so please. Just move on :)

You play rs? 7 year vet here. Playing osrs 24/7