Devs, our guild name has been hijacked.

Gabraunth

I know you guys (devs) have worked your butts off for this guild update, and I know that you know there are going to be some unexpected things that will happen and need your immediate attention.

Well, our "Legends" guild name has been hijacked. Someone took it. All players in eu emerald know who we are and have heard much about us. So what was the point of promoting our new guild in the game and on the forum, only for someone to ripp us off. Something needs to be done about this because it's just not fair. I think that something should have been in place to prevent this from happening to guilds. All guilds that promoted before the update came out can easily be hijacked right now. And we all know there are players out there that want to take advantage of others.

If there was an active guild on the forum, then in the update that particular guild name should have already been spoken for. (Like trying to create a char name that already existed). Or relaes the update for all devices at the same time so we have a better chance at creating the in-game guild.

I'm sorry to have posted this, I know you already have a lot on your plate. Think it over, and I hope there is something you can do.

Thanks.

Simmkoo has stolen your guild name

Yes we know it was simmkoo. I spoke to him and he said "too late :) "

And you know what..... I don't want to complain about this, it's just not me, but we have a lot of guild members who are proud of the name, and i'm getting many messages from them and their all sad about it. Me too a bit. But what was the point of promoting so early and telling everyone your guild name, only to have it jacked.

Pick a new name.

Complaining about it will only make that kid cry tears of joy knowing someone thinks he exists.

Pick a new name.

Complaining about it will only make that kid cry tears of joy knowing someone thinks he exists.

Yeah, I guess that is what we more than likely will have to do. But for other guilds that have not got off the ground yet, I suggest you floor it, pedal to the metal, asap.

That's... GENIUS.

Is it possible to pass Guild Leadership?

Imagine, selling guild names for heavy money.

make it( legends X2) or( First legend clan) or( Real legend clan) or ( legends of legends clan ) to make de other clan look noob.....my humble opinion :rofl:

make it( legends X2) or( First legend clan) or( Real legend clan) or ( legends of legends clan ) to make de other clan look noob.....my humble opinion :rofl:

That's a great idea ;D  Now if only i get to be a part of that guild :dirol: ITS GOING TO BE AWEZUMEEE if they accept me that is :'(

Next time don't promote or advertise your Guild on the forum  :) . Let it be anonymous.

Guild emblem competition**

Guild tab for all planned guilds.**

So your saying devs was wrong for encouraging players to prepare for the new update on the forum in the designated guilds thread?

What your saying is easier said than done. And even easier to say now. But since you already thought about the possible problems of creating a guild on the forum for everyone to see, I want to thank you for telling me now. :mega_shok:

That's... GENIUS.

Is it possible to pass Guild Leadership?

Imagine, selling guild names for heavy money.

mmmm interesting ^-^ mwahahaha risky cuz wht if they didnt want to buy the name but it would be zool if they did <(-_-)< mwahahha

Guild emblem competition**

Guild tab for all planned guilds.**

So your saying devs was wrong for encouraging players to prepare for the new update on the forum in the designated guilds thread?

What your saying is easier said than done. And even easier to say now. But since you already thought about the possible problems of creating a guild on the forum for everyone to see, I want to thank you for telling me now. :mega_shok:

Guild emblem competition~        Could use a fake name for it. Read the rules of the competition.

Guild tab for all planned guilds.~ Wow. Looking for much attention? You should have not posted if you knew that this would happen.

Guess who's to blame?

This is simply a THEFT, Legends is a guild on the OFFICIAL forum of Warspear!

It isn't right changing our name or make an alternative.

Developers must fix it !!!

I agree, some random elf goes and steals a official forum posted guild in guild section.

Devs you should act!

I know you guys (devs) have worked your butts off for this guild update, and I know that you know there are going to be some unexpected things that will happen and need your immediate attention.

Well, our "Legends" guild name has been hijacked. Someone took it. All players in eu emerald know who we are and have heard much about us. So what was the point of promoting our new guild in the game and on the forum, only for someone to ripp us off. Something needs to be done about this because it's just not fair. I think that something should have been in place to prevent this from happening to guilds. All guilds that promoted before the update came out can easily be hijacked right now. And we all know there are players out there that want to take advantage of others.

If there was an active guild on the forum, then in the update that particular guild name should have already been spoken for. (Like trying to create a char name that already existed). Or relaes the update for all devices at the same time so we have a better chance at creating the in-game guild.

I'm sorry to have posted this, I know you already have a lot on your plate. Think it over, and I hope there is something you can do.

Thanks.

lol  u  just crate a  topic  coz  ur  guild  name  som1  stole  ;D  wt  a  funny  :lol: :lol:  take  new  simple  :good:

Why should we choose a new name, when

Our guild has been listed in guild section for months?

Because Symbian got update before android?

No offense buy what a lame reply, we gave planed and waited update for months.

After all, it's "first to mill" concept. It's like when a little kid buys the last coca cola lollipop in front of you, the lollipop you wanted, and you go to the kids parents and complain over that the kid took your lollipop.

Maybe it was disrespectful that the kid took the lollipop, but it's even more disrespectful to complain over it.

And things like these happens also to me. It's painful, I know it.

Offtopic:

Always good with earlier update for Nokia. Only good thing about Nokia. Ovi Store=50 feet of crap.

You know what I was scared of since a long time when they told us about guild update. I was also scared of something like this happening. I totally support you. But you should have had a subname for your clan.

The clan was official sins Aprill,by devs,on Guild section.So only the master of guild shoud use the name.But i am not worry,the problem will be fixed soon..

The clan was official sins Aprill,by devs,on Guild section.

Didn't the just move clanbooks from Tavern to a new section?

#StupidQuestionLikeABoss

Quote from: Chrystall on Today at 22:16:19

"So Rev was right about this!!Even then worst scammer!!!"

LOL, no. Read the text please. Troll obviously, or something but theres no scam in it. He wanted gold for the name because he used so much to make it happen. Now heads up all Legends guild, I'm sicked and tired of this. Listen to me, I come clean now. Listen to Unten. Don't ignore Simmkoo, talk to him. Let someone who knows his language talk to him. Wolfsy ignored my apply for this guild. Most of you officers are blind to see the real thing. You need more integrity in this guild. You only get enemies and players laughing at you. Your like the burgess of Warspear. Everyone starting do demote you except your own guild members. I'm still on your side, altought you need to fix this, not to be so blind, wolfsy at least. Gabraunth a good fellow, you afk much in-game don't you?

And have you heard all of the forum tell you to just change the name? You've get the devs attention but I think theres not much to do about it so its time for change. Apply more integrity and read carefully everything. Stop this madness calling out he stole your name (he obviously did but didn't know what he was doing).

So there you have it, and wolfsy, you can forget the apply. I would never want to join this guild. Although I have no hard feelings, but take my word for it, if carry like this, there's gonna be more hate in-game for you. You officers represent like a hated government, being the most powerful guild in-game.

Quote from: Unten on Today at 22:19:31

"u all dont understand....

It was not Simmkoo fault....

Only his mistske...

I think i m talking to rich ignorant ppl.....

....dont froget its a Smartphone Game :D haha"

RICH IGNORANT PEOPLE IS HOW THE GAME SEES THE GUILD IN-FORUM LEGENDS NOW!! YOU NEED A CHANGE BECAUSE I THINK EXACTLY THE SAME

49146_.jpg

Soon people will go to the black market for buy a cool clan name :crazy:

Maybe there is a reset of clan list at real update?

Anyway people shouldnt worry a lot about clan name if noobs trying make them pissed stealing it, there is too many words to choose, the important thing is the people names inside the clan not the clan name :facepalm:

about that picture that u just posted.. :facepalm: Actually is your deffinition,it show me how you think and there is no point to answear you anymore..I suggest you to think better when you insulting all this clan,saying we are all ignorants and more thenj that..You really think you are so perfect?So nice?So good?And we all,10-20 ppl just ignotants??Houston,we have a problem!!!..(Between us,actually,you are the one who have..)..If you don't like how we are fighting for our(and i repeat myself;OUR) Guild name,then do your bussines and let us to decide how to do it!!Maybe we should to make a guild with IGNORANTS name,don't you think??You allraedy gift us that emblem(Picture that u posted)....

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Haters will hate!!!..Who said that??Sange? :tease:

about that picture that u just posted.. :facepalm: Actually is your deffinition,it show me how you think and there is no point to answear you anymore..I suggest you to think better when you insulting all this clan,saying we are all ignorants and more thenj that..You really think you are so perfect?So nice?So good?And we all,10-20 ppl just ignotants??Houston,we have a problem!!!..(Between us,actually,you are the one who have..)..If you don't like how we are fighting for our(and i repeat myself;OUR) Guild name,then do your bussines and let us to decide how to do it!!Maybe we should to make a guild with IGNORANTS name,don't you think??You allraedy gift us that emblem(Picture that u posted)....

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Haters will hate!!!..Who said that??Sange? :tease:

Your whole post does nothing more than proves my point. Thank you.

If he's selling the name, He stole it.

If he's keeping the name and guild, maybe he stole it.

If he didn't take the name, he didn't steal it.

Simple as that.

As I've seen, he's now selling the name, obviously he stole it.

Solution,

Ignore him, find a new name and move on.

Don't let some spoiled kid ruin it for you, he probably just wants fame cause I've never heard of his name, ever.

If he's selling the name, He stole it.

If he's keeping the name and guild, maybe he stole it.

If he didn't take the name, he didn't steal it.

Simple as that.

As I've seen, he's now selling the name, obviously he stole it.

Solution,

Ignore him, find a new name and move on.

Don't let some spoiled kid ruin it for you, he probably just wants fame cause I've never heard of his name, ever.

Or he saw a moment in all the fuss. Who knows his motives. Maybe he doesent want to keep a "hated" guild. I agree you just gotta move on or make a trade if it is even possible.

No more than ignorant people? Read carefully everything I say, I never said your nothing more. And the truth is, people see you like this. How I know? Because people tell me. Your not the only force in the game nor you should be.

NOW READ WHAT IN YOU OWN GUILD'S PAGE:

"With some of the finest, strongest, nicest, most trusty players we know."

- Reply from me: Wolfsy didn't reply for my apply.

"We are here for each other, and if you need anything from quest help, or just a group, Legends will be there for you. "

- Reply from me: No one of you guild has ever replied a PM from me.

"If you think you're a potential member, message Guild Master or an Officer and let us know and we'll see/vote if you can be recruited. Dont forget to post your hero name also why interested in joining!"'

- Reply from me: Did this, no action taken for 2 weeks at least.

If you are easily offended, Legends may NOT be the guild for you.

- Reply from me: What the fu*k did you just did Chrystall  :facepalm: What the fu*k you just did.. I feel ashemed for you.

If I was him I would steal name of bigger and popular guild. Anyway.

Stop being whiny kids. Wah wah my epic guild name ;_;

Try to encourage devs to help, but I think you should pay up. If the guy tries to scam you, then devs should act.

Events like these happen everyday. People buy domains for events. Do you think creators of event are entitled to website? No. They pay, no problem.

You didn't copyright Legends, you don't have rights to it. Simple as that. First come, first serve.

If I was him I would steal name of bigger and popular guild. Anyway.

Stop being whiny kids. Wah wah my epic guild name ;_;

Try to encourage devs to help, but I think you should pay up. If the guy tries to scam you, then devs should act.

Events like these happen everyday. People buy domains for events. Do you think creators of event are entitled to website? No. They pay, no problem.

You didn't copyright Legends, you don't have rights to it. Simple as that. First come, first serve.

i agree 100% there is no rule saying a player can own a guild name :lol: sry :/

surely the developers and moderators will do something about it or anything that is done here on the forum makes sense. is not the problem of the name itself. is also a matter of principle and fairness towards others. remember that.

Legendsclan ;D

I think devs will delete all guilds and return the unity sign and the gold, so there you have your chance to take it back  :give_rose:

Legendsclan ;D

I think devs will delete all guilds and return the unity sign and the gold, so there you have your chance to take it back  :give_rose:

ayyyyy :lol: epic fail by lady  :spiteful: name of guild is like name of character can only be 3-10characters alphabetics.. legendsclan is 11letters  :friends:

ayyyyy :lol:  epic fail by lady  :spiteful:  name of guild is like name of character can only be 3-10characters alphabetics.. legendsclan is 11letters  :friends:

Legendclan then  :aggressive:

Epic fail? :(

Legendclan then  :aggressive:

Epic fail? :(

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: meanie

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry: im sorry sis can u forgive me? :cray:

caliptra #1 pro shaman :blush:

No more than ignorant people? Read carefully everything I say, I never said your nothing more. And the truth is, people see you like this. How I know? Because people tell me. Your not the only force in the game nor you should be.

NOW READ WHAT IN YOU OWN GUILD'S PAGE:

"With some of the finest, strongest, nicest, most trusty players we know."

- Reply from me: Wolfsy didn't reply for my apply.

"We are here for each other, and if you need anything from quest help, or just a group, Legends will be there for you. "

- Reply from me: No one of you guild has ever replied a PM from me.

"If you think you're a potential member, message Guild Master or an Officer and let us know and we'll see/vote if you can be recruited. Dont forget to post your hero name also why interested in joining!"'

- Reply from me: Did this, no action taken for 2 weeks at least.

If you are easily offended, Legends may NOT be the guild for you.

- Reply from me: What the fu*k did you just did Chrystall  :facepalm: What the fu*k you just did.. I feel ashemed for you.

Tonttuu I've never heard of you, does not exist on our forums your request to become member or any message before today.

I'm sorry but your posts seem only insults and with this you show to us your bad faith.

My morals and honesty is known, and i can vouch for every member of this guild.

Our guild does not concern you, our choice of the name does not belong to you.