[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

Opening some surprise chests! :)

Remember: next giveaway will be when i reach 600 subscriber! so share my videos and subscribe my channel! :)

thx! :)

jayrox please do not report others for posting warspear videos that are not in english language, the video itself doesnt need to be in english to be understood.

the preview itself is in english....

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jayrox please do not report others for posting warspear videos that are not in english language, the video itself doesnt need to be in english to be understood.

the preview itself is in english....

oh wow, thats surprising since some of the english videos in russians video topic got deleted (some of mine too)...thought there are the same rules for every part of the forum

mine didnt get deleted in russian forum, the video preview tag is in english and it has nothing to do with you ok

some of mine got deleted.

i reported it for a reason, but when its not against the rules its ok, dont start drama here please, thx :)

im not the one starting drama, you reported his video for not being on topic when it clearly was.

i got punished for the same action,thats why i thought its against the rules.

you say its ok, so end of the story :)

have a nice day and remember: this topic is for videos, not for spam, so next time pm me when you want to talk to me, thx

many ppl pmed me in facebook, asking who the winner of the giveaway is: here again the video for the ones who missed it:

Edited by jayrox

i can talk here if i want, you telling me what i cant do? tavern has post count removed for a reason. false reporting is against the rules mind you

id advise to look up what spamming means, as you posting the same video in more than one topic and calling a moderator who is simply typing a reply are very different things

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i can talk here if i want, you telling me what i cant do? tavern has post count removed for a reason. false reporting is against the rules mind you

id advise to look up what spamming means, as you posting the same video in more than one topic and calling a moderator who is simply typing a reply are very different things

like i wrote many times yet, i did the same what that guy did and it got deleted, so OBVIOUSLY i thought it was against the rules.

you say it isnt,so now i know that a moderator of the russian forum made a mistake,so end of the story :facepalm:.

Edited by jayrox

yes, yes it was a false report by you.

edit: editing your original post will not change things, only proves my point in your wrongdoing

i updated your 2 false-reports in the moderator panel on the matter, anyone who has access to it will see what has been posted. continue implying im a spammer will result in further warnings. continue posting the same video in more than one topic, i dont care. its tavern. 

heres a random video for ur viewing pleasure :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JLkuyLcu5A

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes, yes it was a false report by you.

edit: editing your original post will not change things, only proves my point in your wrongdoing

i updated your 2 false-reports in the moderator panel on the matter, anyone who has access to it will see what has been posted. continue implying im a spammer will result in further warnings. continue posting the same video in more than one topic, i dont care. its tavern. 

heres a random video for ur viewing pleasure :)

enjoy your work, seems like i really hurt you reporting another guy for posting russian things in international forum :D

74 subscriber? thats cute :)

Edited by jayrox

74 subscribers for 5 videos on a channel i dont publicly advertise yes

>video average over 1,000 views per upload

>only been releasing edited warspear videos for less than a year

tell me how your 150 videos on your 3 year channel is going pls

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

update:

after 3 months of no videos, ive bought swaaz a new expert skill in hopes to be on-par with other players of the same level

new videos sooner than expected, but i feel id need 2 expert skills in order to be able to fight others fairly. 

will start selling items ive been hoarding for profit and new skills expected soon :)

Hey guys,

my new video !

This time im answering all your questions, just ask in the comments ! :)
And some arena fun! :)

ENJOY! :)

Why are you posting the same video 2 times in 2 different topics?

The other topic is only about my channel, cause some people asked me to do a seperate topic for videos of my channel so they can find my videos faster :)

The other topic is only about my channel, cause some people asked me to do a seperate topic for videos of my channel so they can find my videos faster :)

Ah, ok. Sorry then :blush:

youre last 5 videos you have posted over 3 separate times, with youre 2nd to last video posted 5 times... you have already received 2 warnings for spamming, and 1 warning for reporting others for "spamming" when they only posted something once

what can i do to make you understand? i dont want to take this any further