[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

• 4 weeks later...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥                                                                                           

Ayarlar Bölümünde Kaliteyi Arttırmanız Tavsiye Edilir :aggressive:

new video made in 5 mins using 3/5 on my daily arena tickets

might just buy a couple ticket sets and make a nice video

audio isnt me, for now ima be lazy and not include my own music. was watching another twitch streamer at same time

http://youtu.be/Q_VgT_gRCyM

i cannot stop laughing

damn Illuminati always making ascetic lose  :( 

btw only afro is best rogue, manley was never good (beat manley twice on signal pvp in his pvp cave domain with +0s then after realizing he got rekt he just continued to gank me all day, never had a pvp since. hed never signal), not gonna bother saying the other 2 mentioned

afro miss you  :blush: 

Lux try changing the order you use your skills.  Remember, barb charge is only 2 squares of range.  Your range is greater.  And don't stand still.  When trap and scatter are down you must be moving away.  That's all the hints I can give you.  Ask swaaz of sapphire his tactics.  He is the best kiting ranger I've found yet.
My updated list from Arena 2.0:Rogue: SakrayBarbarian:  Vox, Chronos, Iceman, DragneilShaman:  Sanbanyo Ranger:  there's a few skilled ones Vernob, Stn, Rainbow, Swaaz (stn n swaaz are low level even)  Druid: Pros is the most skilled I've fought.  Rest are easy Bd:  Harass is a beast Savage is pretty tough too.Thanks to all for the epic fights.
Ok real list.  Very long because there's so many goddamn rangers  :bad: ;D  Old timers: Cevilone Scout Athor Quiteso Illarexi Current old timers: Koskiller, Pummy Current: Swaaz (kite king) Kaka Absynthe Spirit Vestorya Hartzel Spryt.....I know I'm forgetting a few.  All on list are equipped well play well.  Some better than others.

Maybe it was technique but afro wasnt as hard as ascetic vs

My bd, afro definately one of the best though. Always fair

i dont think afro bothered amping as much

am i wrong?

i fought him before amp with lv9 bow, i won of course  :dirol:  (selling longbow 250k)

I'm pretty sure he was fully amped. I remember when he got one of the first doom rondels he amp'd it to 9 before eye even repawned. But i only said my bd, he would rekt my ranger unless i kite perfect

I'm pretty sure he was fully amped. I remember when he got one of the first doom rondels he amp'd it to 9 before eye even repawned. But i only said my bd, he would rekt my ranger unless i kite perfect

ah ya i remember now

was ham 1 yard range during vid?

heres a video of me doing better than everyone else with +0 weapon just using my 5/5 daily tickets  :facepalm:

when will the mindless rushing stop in arena  :cray: :cray:

just a couple small clips, i plan on making a "good" video sooner or later (pliskin still love ur video its funny af)

btw trap is useless, how can you get hit with a bear trap and do 0 damage and get stunned for not even 1 second and get hit by melee 3 yards away?

thanks for nerfing scattershot in 2012 (yes i bring this up alot)

http://youtu.be/MkSB7krv94A?list=UUMT0DbPYXeLfo54B2KeaRZA

ive never seen 5x5 pvp, its a beautiful thing to see

Check yt well, there is an old ru video before that too. :)

heres my first full-length arena montage video  :blush:

prob could of fast forwarded a few parts, please give constructive criticism, ive never made a video like this before so i know it aint 10/10

heres my first full-length arena montage video  :blush:

prob could of fast forwarded a few parts, please give constructive criticism, ive never made a video like this before so i know it aint 10/10

How much m. damage you have?

How much m. damage you have?

little to none, my rings/amulet are +0 lmao

998 magic def  8)

Good win at the start but i saw 30minutes at the bottom and...  :bad: I'm sure it is good though

ya i got sick of uploading small clips so i just put em all together and added some music, paladin and ranger video comin soon

NoAmpChamp

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...