siwers

Trollers TROLLED Hassn

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Omg necro power lmao

Nice fight

Again  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

next i'll post the troll against moreb xD :give_rose: 8) :rofl:

very nice, its like the old days when rogues controlled arena with their stealth + gouge, nothing could beat that back in the day if 2 rogues timed their stuns right

And Again

:crazy: :crazy:

Caza bro will be angry at me  :sorry: :sorry: :cray: :cray:  its ok  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

1 win after 10 lose,,, not good .. you know easy Just 1 of us Can kill u so easy.....

Опубликованное фото

• 2 weeks later...

Well just random

:good:

next time call me also when u do fun stuff like that.

I disturbed a demo hunt with my friend, 2 shaman raped 5 elf pty xd

:good:

next time call me also when u do fun stuff like that.

I disturbed a demo hunt with my friend, 2 shaman raped 5 elf pty xd

It came out totally random to record that, really.

I want to do more videos, not to get subscribers/whatsoever but to have memories for later, anyone with ideas is welcomed to PM me with anything

It came out totally random to record that, really.

I want to do more videos, not to get subscribers/whatsoever but to have memories for later, anyone with ideas is welcomed to PM me with anything

I don't see where you said this " Sure i will pm whenever we go disturb demo hunts,if u r online" , or anything those lines  :snorlax:

Simple 2x2 arenas of Poley and Hardisk

Awesome nice video & nice name  ;D .

I 1st saw warspear as a ranger  :friends:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

MvM Challengers are selected randomly, gdluck to all 20 Mercs may the best win, 5 unique Medals will be awarded for each specialty

edit: i put the video link back, but i still believe only in-game videos should be posted here

-jswaaz

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a rogue, inside a little foreign kids mind. New video featuring yours truly. 

PVPRANGE İ duck UR TOOTH  :pleasantry: :tease: :spiteful: :lol: :lol:  DİSCRETE TOOTH

Hydra hunting 27th,Feb,Us-Sapphire Mcsakens! It was like 9 players hardly,after many tries and kills, it was fun.. ;D here is my first upload of Videos from the game.

Hydra hunting 27th,Feb,Us-Sapphire Mcsakens! It was like 9 players hardly,after many tries and kills, it was fun.. ;D here is my first upload of Videos from the game.

I'm sure it'll be awesome to watch after 11 hrs xD! btw next time try to change the name of video  :good: ;D .

Ok! what is wrong with da name?  :unknw:

It's not even named, this is a name from YT.

It's not even named, this is a name from YT.

I don't know either what is 'YT' means! I put the video name 'hunt for the hydra' which is quest actually in game.. ;D ok thanks brother,i ll try to change or improve it.I am kinda newbie in YouTube. I may made mistake which i have no clue right now.. lol

I don't know either what is 'YT' means! I put the video name 'hunt for the hydra' which is quest actually in game.. ;D ok thanks brother,i ll try to change or improve it.I am kinda newbie in YouTube. I may made mistake which i have no clue right now.. lol

YT=Youtube.

Your name doesn't appear to me.

• 2 weeks later...